Malaysia prepaid card

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Always glad to be able to help. :)

It's like back when the Super Long Life (SLL) costs were different for the various DiGi Prepaid plans, like RM38, RM68, RM108. We needed to have at least the required amount in order to check if our plans were eligible for SLL extension.

Having said that, don't forget to check the Box of Surprise in the DiGi app for offers of sorts, including SLL where it can be as low as RM38 instead of RM108.

those doing this $1 extension wun put rm$38 inside one la. :ROFLMAO:

gnooliew

Reaction score
If I prefer the esim option, which prepaid card is worth currently? I see all the discussion of what season pass, etc. so complicated. Any fuss free esim option?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I prefer the esim option, which prepaid card is worth currently? I see all the discussion of what season pass, etc. so complicated. Any fuss free esim option?
if u dont want complicated dont want to think about season pass then just get those shoppee type use and throw there is e sim and non e sim too
season pass is if u wan to hold on the same no, u can pm seller phelio on on carouell

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Abit late to say this but 12/12 had a good deal

12gb + 12mins + 12sms. Rm$12. Something like that. Can buy 3 times.
Hope some managed to get this.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Abit late to say this but 12/12 had a good deal

12gb + 12mins + 12sms. Rm$12. Something like that. Can buy 3 times.
Hope some managed to get this.
12/12 i did not get
but before i gotten the same 11/11
11gb + 11mins + 11sms. Rm$11

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
1) I just recently got the onexox package from KSL for 10GB data for the first month, 10gb season data, I am going to do the drawdown of season data next month onwards starting from 500mb. Now I am currently on eSIM and I wonder if it is ok to transfer back easily to normal sim because my mother is going to Genting next monday.
Another way is there any place in JB that sell 10RM hotlink card with some GB because she is going to be there for 4 days and I don't wish to sign up for Starhub 1gb 3 days for $6 plan. By the way she is using Xiaomi Poco X3 and there is no smart sim switching in case there is no data detect on the other sim card.

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
On a side note, please do not sign up for upgrade of 5G in hotlink app. Because in JB 5G is not well supported. The salesperson at the shop told me. Either go with 4G or sign up for one month ultraspeed data.

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
I finally decided on getting another onexox for my mum as she need to go genting for 4 days but I don't want to spend $12 on 1GB 3 days roam (buy another time in the mid week to overlap) and risk getting excessive roaming charges. Reason why I brought it is because after the promotion the sim validity can reach up to 36 minutes with the season pass. Any season pass that is unused I can use the share function in the black xox app to transfer the data back to me (note: according to my dealer he says need to pay 50c per transfer). Also I am not very sure where to buy the blackxox promo (e.g 12.12 deals if anyone knows please let me know)

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I finally decided on getting another onexox for my mum as she need to go genting for 4 days but I don't want to spend $12 on 1GB 3 days roam (buy another time in the mid week to overlap) and risk getting excessive roaming charges. Reason why I brought it is because after the promotion the sim validity can reach up to 36 minutes with the season pass. Any season pass that is unused I can use the share function in the black xox app to transfer the data back to me (note: according to my dealer he says need to pay 50c per transfer). Also I am not very sure where to buy the blackxox promo (e.g 12.12 deals if anyone knows please let me know)
u can pm seller phelio on on carouell
promo is via the xox app

liksome56

Reaction score
Hi, i am planning to go ipoh and wants to grab sim card for grab. Unfortunately, my phone don't support e-sim . Anyone has bought malaysia sim card(maxis) in singapore before?

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, i am planning to go ipoh and wants to grab sim card for grab. Unfortunately, my phone don't support e-sim . Anyone has bought malaysia sim card(maxis) in singapore before?

check carousell/shopee/lazada for resellers. They will mail the sim to u.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AFAIK, Maxis doesn't have any authorized dealers based in SG.

If you can, find a weekday to pop into JB Sentral and get your SIM card from one of those dealers there.

yonkou

Reaction score
I'm going to KL soon but will be travelling via land. Mostly just use grab app, social media and watch movie while commute.

Anyone can recommend prepaid card 4g LTE should be enough.

froztheart

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm going to KL soon but will be travelling via land. Mostly just use grab app, social media and watch movie while commute.

Anyone can recommend prepaid card 4g LTE should be enough.
Grab a SIM in malaysia?
A quick search in the thread lands you results on what's usually recommended though.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XOX HAPPY HOUR PROMO
50rm for 40gb + 100 mins of call
40gb season pass unlimited purchase*

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.