Malaysia prepaid card

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as in physical store? then seems to defeat purpose of getting esim if cannot do online.
Unless they've changed since, otherwise that's the info I've before their Celcom merger. Can check online or contact their CSO to verify...

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only exemptions are food and beverage, telecommunications and vehicle parking services.

Lets hope not.
Only for Malaysians.

When they first started SST it took them a while to exempt this but indicated that foreigners have to pay.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today xox deal

40gb + 100mins + 30 days viu premium
all for 50rm
unlimited purchase 40gb season pass terms & conditions apply

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today xox deal

40gb + 150mins
all for 50rm
no limited purchase 40gb season pass terms & conditions apply

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
current monday xox deal
40gb+50mins+rm8 tealive voucher
all for 50rm
no limit purchase
30gb season pass & 10gb follows your active plan cycle redeem in black app within 45 days

Daruul

Reaction score
hi all i have an expired digi sim. correct to say that to use it again, i have to 1. reload then 2. have sufficient balance to renew one of the base prepaid plans? And addons and giftbox offers can only be purchased after a base plan has been paid for?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all i have an expired digi sim. correct to say that to use it again, i have to 1. reload then 2. have sufficient balance to renew one of the base prepaid plans? And addons and giftbox offers can only be purchased after a base plan has been paid for?
Expired (still within grace period), or terminated (gone for good, time to get a new one)?

When was the last time you used the line?

ablurcat

Reaction score
Think you're right!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.