HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia prepaid card

Like Tree2002Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-01-2019, 06:09 PM   #7021

best part is want to keep the number but can't get a full refund of the TRON credits inside.
money is more important. number is just a number. don't be sentimental
kitkat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 01:14 PM   #7022

For Tron port out to XOX network, which XOX dealer did you go to do the pott out?

The one in bukit indah?
daxiong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 01:50 PM   #7023
Supremacy Member

For Tron port out to XOX network, which XOX dealer did you go to do the pott out?

The one in bukit indah?
If that's still there, I guess it'd be an option. Can't think of any other XOX dealer in JB more accessible for us.... Unless you prefer one that's in SG, but you still have to be able to receive that confirmation SMS on your Tron line.

Are you in MY right now, to see if your Tron line is still active?
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 01:52 PM   #7024
Supremacy Member

Traveler's SIM from KLIA

Was browsing Klooks when I came across this:

Traveler's SIM for Malaysia (Tune Talk)

A short-term option...
Old 19-01-2019, 01:57 PM   #7025

If that's still there, I guess it'd be an option. Can't think of any other XOX dealer in JB more accessible for us.... Unless you prefer one that's in SG, but you still have to be able to receive that confirmation SMS on your Tron line.

Are you in MY right now, to see if your Tron line is still active?
Do you happen to have the contact number of that shop in bukit indah?

Is it called

INNOVATE MARKETING & ENTERPRISE

I am in JB now. Cant call out from Tron but can receive sms and calls.

Last edited by daxiong88; 19-01-2019 at 03:25 PM..
Old 19-01-2019, 10:54 PM   #7026
Supremacy Member

Do you happen to have the contact number of that shop in bukit indah?

Is it called

INNOVATE MARKETING & ENTERPRISE

I am in JB now. Cant call out from Tron but can receive sms and calls.
Sorry, I went out right after my post, just came back to see this.

No, I don't have their number and actually, I've not seen that shop/booth. After someone here shared about their existence the last time, I was in the area twice but forgot to go check them out.

Edit: Looks like our Tron lines are still not terminated then, unlike what they said in the SMS I received on Tuesday.
Old 19-01-2019, 11:45 PM   #7027

Sorry, I went out right after my post, just came back to see this.

No, I don't have their number and actually, I've not seen that shop/booth. After someone here shared about their existence the last time, I was in the area twice but forgot to go check them out.

Edit: Looks like our Tron lines are still not terminated then, unlike what they said in the SMS I received on Tuesday.

Np. So I would like to know which shop in bukit indah can I go to do the port out to XOX?

Can those who are successful share the ship name and address? Thanks.
Old 21-01-2019, 12:55 PM   #7028

After selecting 'Y' in the reply message to TRON, how long did you wait for the new telco service to be active?

Thanks.
Old 25-01-2019, 10:25 PM   #7029
Supremacy Member

OneXOX dealer spotted in Giant Nusa Bestari (aka Giant Bukit Indah to some), ground floor, booth outside the makan joint. Also has U Mobile, Hotlink, and Digi Live. Doesn't do porting.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:25 AM   #7030
Supremacy Member

OneXOX Dealers in JB

OneXOX dealer spotted in Giant Nusa Bestari (aka Giant Bukit Indah to some), ground floor, booth outside the makan joint. Also has U Mobile, Hotlink, and Digi Live. Doesn't do porting.
For those who are familiar with Restoran GP88 in Gelang Patah, there's another OneXOX dealer along the shops round the back. They're open from 10am to 10pm daily, and have the following prepaid cards too:

- Tune Talk
- Maxis Hotlink
- XPAX
- Digi Live
- U Mobile

(Note: I didn't ask about the prices.)
xtemujin and what88 like this.
Old 26-01-2019, 02:52 PM   #7031

May I ask where to buy Digi Prepaid Live card somewhere around Johor Bahru CIQ / City Square / Komtar JBCC? Thank you in advance.
Old 26-01-2019, 03:19 PM   #7032
Supremacy Member

May I ask where to buy Digi Prepaid Live card somewhere around Johor Bahru CIQ / City Square / Komtar JBCC? Thank you in advance.
JB CIQ - further on after the customs point, you'll see a Digi dealer cart on your left just next to the (more visible) convenience store, before an exit doorway.

City Square - 2nd or 3rd floor, a dealer shop there.

Komtar JBCC - Head for MyNews, somewhere at the exit facing City Square. Often OOS here, though, since they sell at RRP with no extras required.
Old 26-01-2019, 03:22 PM   #7033
Supremacy Member

By the way, Digi prepaid packs are no longer available at Giant Nusa Bestari (across the road from Tesco Bukit Indah). They only have U Mobile prepaid there, at the customer service counter as well as at the cashier counters.

(Was told by a promoter that this Giant is going to be replaced with a new tenant.)
Old 29-01-2019, 05:39 PM   #7034

I have not used my Digi Live for awhile and is due to expire soon. Thought I'll extend the validity.

Occasionally, without inserting the SIM card, I would check the MyDigi apps, I can see my balance but today, MyDigi apps would not load my account.

I inserted the Digi sim card to try and after numerous tries, my phone still show "No Sim". Other telcos sim cards are ok so that rule out the phone problem. Just curious,I wonder anyone has the same issue before.
maxyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2019, 05:56 PM   #7035
Supremacy Member

I have not used my Digi Live for awhile and is due to expire soon. Thought I'll extend the validity.

Occasionally, without inserting the SIM card, I would check the MyDigi apps, I can see my balance but today, MyDigi apps would not load my account.

I inserted the Digi sim card to try and after numerous tries, my phone still show "No Sim". Other telcos sim cards are ok so that rule out the phone problem. Just curious,I wonder anyone has the same issue before.
Did you take note of the validity date, the last time you're going through the app?

IIRC, Digi Live has a 90-day grace period.

Might want to contact the CSO to check if your line is still valid, or it's just a SIM card problem...
what88 likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.