Malaysia prepaid card

sgjoyce

Reaction score
Hi wonder if anyone got a solution to this problem… i’m using onexox, already 5G data on sent sms but my phone (iphone 14 pro max) still showing as 4G only. Previously went to a rural area i thought is because the area don’t support, but my hotlink was ok can support 5G. Now in KL town area but still 4G. Try restart also don’t have. I don’t know what else to try… anyone got solution?

incom

Reaction score
Hi wonder if anyone got a solution to this problem… i’m using onexox, already 5G data on sent sms but my phone (iphone 14 pro max) still showing as 4G only. Previously went to a rural area i thought is because the area don’t support, but my hotlink was ok can support 5G. Now in KL town area but still 4G. Try restart also don’t have. I don’t know what else to try… anyone got solution?
5G coverage is still very little and weak. First thing is that, have you ever got 5G signal?

I did try the 5G near CIQ area, pretty decent but changed to 4G very often.

Think more important is the speed.

sgjoyce

Reaction score
Nope i never even saw 5G before on this line… weird… My speed on 4G also super slow. i wrote in to onexox to ask still waiting to see if any reply.

really_noob

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here. KL, JB, Melaka, I've never gotten 5G on onexox esim although I've replied to the SMS to activate 5G. The 4G works fine though. Mine is iPhone 12. Please let me know if it is a user problem and not onexox 5g coverage issue haha.

Aero_GT

Reaction score
I from genting took bus back to sg, on and off got 5g, but my onexox is the physical sim card using it with oppo reno 7 pro 5g.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.