HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia prepaid card

Like Tree1997Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2019, 06:07 PM   #7276
High Supremacy Member

any1 know where to topup for onexox prepaid? i try using the app to topup with sg credit or debit card and it cannot be process
try this dealer.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/t...5609087-4.html
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:11 PM   #7277
Arch-Supremacy Member

any1 know where to topup for onexox prepaid? i try using the app to topup with sg credit or debit card and it cannot be process

https://www.e-pay.com.my/shop/catego...-reload?page=1
Habrosus likes this.
koreanlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:15 PM   #7278
Supremacy Member

This is what I've been using for OneXOX too.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:21 PM   #7279

Hi, i extended my Digi SSL on 3 Feb 2019. Based on this, does it means that i need to extend by 18 Apr 2019 or earlier (75 days validity)? If I go in on 19 Apr, will be too late right?

Any other way to extend? I tried using to app but was unable to log in.

Please advise.

Thank you.
Golfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:41 PM   #7280
Supremacy Member

Hi, i extended my Digi SSL on 3 Feb 2019. Based on this, does it means that i need to extend by 18 Apr 2019 or earlier (75 days validity)? If I go in on 19 Apr, will be too late right?

Any other way to extend? I tried using to app but was unable to log in.

Please advise.

Thank you.
Don't quite understand you...

75 days is the grace period between the time the card is deactivated, and the time it'll be terminated if no action is done during that time.

On 3 Feb 2019, you subscribed to SLL? If so, how many days' option did you choose? 1 day, 180 days, or 365 days?

Apart from the app, you can use the USSD code as well. *128#

As for the app login, see if you can do a registration if it doesn't let you log in with your old password. There's an app upgrade a couple of weeks back, and the new password requires stuff like a symbol, a capital letter, etc.

Otherwise, go to Digi Community and seek the help of one of the staff there. Or, do a live chat online with the staff.
what88 likes this.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:11 AM   #7281
Supremacy Member

75 days is the grace period between the time the card is deactivated, and the time it'll be terminated if no action is done during that time.

On 3 Feb 2019, you subscribed to SLL? If so, how many days' option did you choose? 1 day, 180 days, or 365 days?

As for the app login, see if you can do a registration if it doesn't let you log in with your old password. There's an app upgrade a couple of weeks back, and the new password requires stuff like a symbol, a capital letter, etc.

Otherwise, go to Digi Community and seek the help of one of the staff there. Or, do a live chat online with the staff.

Yea, need to register again for old account as they upgraded their system; I managed to a free 1 GB valid for 7 days use.
Habrosus likes this.
what88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:56 AM   #7282
Supremacy Member

Yea, need to register again for old account as they upgraded their system; I managed to a free 1 GB valid for 7 days use.
Hooray! And I actually like the newer version of the app too!
Old 12-04-2019, 07:49 AM   #7283

I extend the validity by 1 day on 3 Feb2019.

I remembered saving the ussd code. How do i use it? Can i do it while i’m still in SIN?

Tks!

Old 12-04-2019, 10:06 AM   #7284
Supremacy Member

I extend the validity by 1 day on 3 Feb2019.

I remembered saving the ussd code. How do i use it? Can i do it while i’m still in SIN?

Tks!
Yes, you can use the USSD code while in SG, I just used it and there's no charge. I normally start off with *128# and work my way from there; I don't normally use the shortcut/full-code in case they change the menu.

As for the end of the grace period to reactivate the card, I personally won't advice waiting until the last day. Do it at least 2 days earlier, especially if your SIM card is not in your phone all the time to receive SMS about an upcoming downtime in case of maintenance or whatever else.
what88 likes this.
Old 12-04-2019, 07:53 PM   #7285

Just tried adding the digi sim card and key *128# but got error message.

“error performing request. Unknown error”

Yes, you can use the USSD code while in SG, I just used it and there's no charge. I normally start off with *128# and work my way from there; I don't normally use the shortcut/full-code in case they change the menu.

As for the end of the grace period to reactivate the card, I personally won't advice waiting until the last day. Do it at least 2 days earlier, especially if your SIM card is not in your phone all the time to receive SMS about an upcoming downtime in case of maintenance or whatever else.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:07 PM   #7286
Supremacy Member

Just tried adding the digi sim card and key *128# but got error message.

“error performing request. Unknown error”
Strange... do you get a network (Starhub?) when you've the SIM card in your phone?

Maybe check with their staff?
what88 likes this.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:48 PM   #7287

Hmm.. i got my network when i using the local sim card.. but once i changed to digi sim card, no network.
Old 13-04-2019, 10:36 PM   #7288
Supremacy Member

Hmm.. i got my network when i using the local sim card.. but once i changed to digi sim card, no network.
Try to manually select the mobile network to Starhub via your phone setting...
Habrosus likes this.
what88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2019, 11:07 PM   #7289
Supremacy Member

Yup, I always do manual searching too, see if you can get any of the local network here, especially Starhub.

Is yours a Digi Best or Digi Live card?

Try to manually select the mobile network to Starhub via your phone setting...
what88 likes this.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:17 AM   #7290

After trying all methods to extend my digi SSL, went in yday to JB and try to extend. But line was already terminated.

Tks for all the responses.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.