HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia prepaid card

Like Tree1982Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2019, 10:19 AM   #7456
Supremacy Member

I just registered for Black. My seller informed me, Myxox app will be replaced by xox black app on nov 1
But Black App cannot manage prepaid XOX leh..
Old 24-09-2019, 10:45 AM   #7457
Supremacy Member

But Black App cannot manage prepaid XOX leh..
Why not? What were you trying to do? I checked a few options and they're all there...
Habrosus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 11:04 AM   #7458

Hot link data card is not bad
Taraaaaatings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2019, 10:32 PM   #7459
Supremacy Member

Interesting...

Opensignal report: Celcom has best 4G availability, but Maxis is the king of speed
Old 27-09-2019, 06:06 PM   #7460

AFAIK, XOX Black is a different plan, so use that if yours is that.
Whoa, so does mean that when the myXOX expires in Nov, all our non-black plan are gone?
tulielf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #7461

Why not? What were you trying to do? I checked a few options and they're all there...
How do you activate data in your season pass? I tried looking for it but I don't see that function.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
tulielf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 06:24 PM   #7462
Supremacy Member

How do you activate data in your season pass? I tried looking for it but I don't see that function.
Don't you just do it from "Subscribe Now" and select the package you want?

Much like how it used to be on the old app, it should deduct from Season Pass if there's enough GB there, and not deduct your credit balance? That's what I'd presume since the Season Pass balance is also indicated on this subscription screen.

Otherwise you can try double-checking with the dealer you got your card from, or one of those in the Travel Bazaar if he's willing to help...
Old 02-10-2019, 09:09 AM   #7463

Don't you just do it from "Subscribe Now" and select the package you want?

Much like how it used to be on the old app, it should deduct from Season Pass if there's enough GB there, and not deduct your credit balance? That's what I'd presume since the Season Pass balance is also indicated on this subscription screen.
Yep, that's the way.
Habrosus likes this.
hwsstx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:34 AM   #7464

any1 digi user manage to purchase prepaid card @rm 8??

search ard near custom all selling at least rm23....
Old 07-10-2019, 11:17 AM   #7465
Supremacy Member

any1 digi user manage to purchase prepaid card @rm 8??

search ard near custom all selling at least rm23....
AFAIK, if you drive and happen to pass by Danga Bay (or Taman Molek), drop by the Digi Center there.

If within walking distance near CIQ, you best/only bet would be the news agent in Komtar JBCC... myNEWS. That area being "infested" by foreigners with high demand, chances will also be OOS.

If you happen to want to travel to other malls, look for their myNEWS outlets too. I've once dropped by one of the three(?) in Paradigm Mall and they'd two packs left.

What's included in the RM23 pack? I paid that price at a dealer in Nusa Bestari before, and it included a one-month data package with validity as well. IIRC it's 2GB with some promo (additional) data. It's my choice number so I just took it, though it otherwise also beat having to go round hunting for a RM8 pack, as the included data package is priced at the official RM15 by Digi, anyway. RM8+RM15=RM23
what88 and fadefade like this.

Last edited by Habrosus; 07-10-2019 at 11:23 AM..
Old 07-10-2019, 02:14 PM   #7466

AFAIK, if you drive and happen to pass by Danga Bay (or Taman Molek), drop by the Digi Center there.

If within walking distance near CIQ, you best/only bet would be the news agent in Komtar JBCC... myNEWS. That area being "infested" by foreigners with high demand, chances will also be OOS.

If you happen to want to travel to other malls, look for their myNEWS outlets too. I've once dropped by one of the three(?) in Paradigm Mall and they'd two packs left.

What's included in the RM23 pack? I paid that price at a dealer in Nusa Bestari before, and it included a one-month data package with validity as well. IIRC it's 2GB with some promo (additional) data. It's my choice number so I just took it, though it otherwise also beat having to go round hunting for a RM8 pack, as the included data package is priced at the official RM15 by Digi, anyway. RM8+RM15=RM23
thanks for the info
Habrosus likes this.
Old 13-10-2019, 05:51 PM   #7467
Great Supremacy Member

Anyone of you able to recommend which Msia prepaid card has the best coverage in JB area? KSL to Sutera mall kind. Digi's coverage like not very good honestly in JB town.
x3dnd3x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2019, 11:15 PM   #7468
Arch-Supremacy Member

Recommend prepaid card for JB East Ledang/Nusajaya area. My Digi prepaid cmi. Cannot make/receive calls most of the time
Tuakong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2019, 01:39 AM   #7469

Anyone of you able to recommend which Msia prepaid card has the best coverage in JB area? KSL to Sutera mall kind. Digi's coverage like not very good honestly in JB town.
Recommend prepaid card for JB East Ledang/Nusajaya area. My Digi prepaid cmi. Cannot make/receive calls most of the time
Mine also Digi, really cannot make it. You can't go wrong with hotlink.
darkmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2019, 08:56 AM   #7470
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mine also Digi, really cannot make it. You can't go wrong with hotlink.
Hotlink is Maxis right?
Tuakong is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.