Yes, Hotlink is Maxis Prepaid.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2019, 11:20 AM   #7472
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes, Hotlink is Maxis Prepaid.
Ok I will go Maxis Bukit Indah to replace my Digi sim
Tuakong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2019, 10:31 PM   #7473

Hi. I will be reaching JB at around 8:30am. Anyone knows where can I get hotlink sim card near the checkpoint?
Eileen007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2019, 11:24 PM   #7474
Supremacy Member

Hi. I will be reaching JB at around 8:30am. Anyone knows where can I get hotlink sim card near the checkpoint?
There are a couple of dealer booths in JB Sentral, near the train ticketing counters. Not sure what time they open, though.

Down the escalators on both sides, there're dealers too. Again, don't know what time they open.

Otherwise, since the malls won't open until about 10am, try the dealer shops outside City Square too.
what88 likes this.
Old 16-10-2019, 07:02 PM   #7475

There are a couple of dealer booths in JB Sentral, near the train ticketing counters. Not sure what time they open, though.
Those shops are always open for business when I'm there around 8am.
Habrosus likes this.
hwsstx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2019, 02:12 PM   #7476
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anybody has problems connecting to OneXOX Internet?

I can't connect to My Celcom 4G after buying the data plan. Tried to manually select but also cannot connect.

My Celcom 3G does not have Internet access, even though my phone shows H. Tried adding new apn XOX and restarting phone but also no use.

The USSD menu *150# also does not work?

OneXOX Internet also did not work for my last trip.

Last edited by koreanlover; 25-10-2019 at 02:23 PM..
koreanlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2019, 02:41 PM   #7477
Supremacy Member

I can't connect to My Celcom 4G after buying the data plan. Tried to manually select but also cannot connect.

My Celcom 3G does not have Internet access, even though my phone shows H. Tried adding new apn XOX and restarting phone but also no use.

I've not been using my OneXOX card for quite a while, so not sure if it's been problematic lately...

Was your card working alright before? How about the dealer whom you got it from, is he available for you to seek advice?

Does your card work while you're in SG, that is, can you get an active line here? If so, I can't see why it wouldn't work when you're in its home ground... unless their network was down during that period...?

I used to always be able to get OneXOX network from my card, don't recall using Celcom with it... But I think I've read somewhere about users setting Celcom APN when they encountered connection issues with their OneXOX lines...
Old 25-10-2019, 02:50 PM   #7478
Arch-Supremacy Member

I've not been using my OneXOX card for quite a while, so not sure if it's been problematic lately...

Was your card working alright before? How about the dealer whom you got it from, is he available for you to seek advice?

Does your card work while you're in SG, that is, can you get an active line here? If so, I can't see why it wouldn't work when you're in its home ground... unless their network was down during that period...?

I used to always be able to get OneXOX network from my card, don't recall using Celcom with it... But I think I've read somewhere about users setting Celcom APN when they encountered connection issues with their OneXOX lines...
It was working all the while until my last trip. I thought their network was down that time but it still does not work today.

I have tried it on 2 phones.
The dealer advised me to disable the other sim on my dual sim phones and it also does not work.

He advised me to call 12273 to check with them but I just found out that calling also does not work.

Not sure about SG. I will try to see if it works when I go back later.

It would be good if TPG did not throttle the speed in Msia. It was good the last time I was in JB.

Last edited by koreanlover; 25-10-2019 at 02:57 PM..
koreanlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2019, 03:03 PM   #7479
Supremacy Member

It was working all the while until my last trip. I thought their network was down that time but it still does not work today.

I have tried it on 2 phones.
The dealer advised me to disable the other sim on my dual sim phones and it also does not work.

He advised me to call 12273 to check with them but I just found out that calling also does not work.

Not sure about SG. I will try to see if it works when I go back later.

It would be good if TPG did not throttle the speed in Msia. It was good the last time I was in JB.
Anyway, I'd a quick glance online and not come across any comments about network being down.
Old 25-10-2019, 05:08 PM   #7480
Supremacy Member

Last weekend, I use digi, connection also very lousy. Sometime good sometime bad. I wanted to book grab, have to take photo first, keep loading, luckily CW7 bus come.

My colleague also said last weekend digi connection not good.
Andrew833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2019, 11:32 PM   #7481

I was in JB yesterday, during the morning half.

OneXOX was fine - I didn't check what APN or Carrier it was on.
Habrosus likes this.

Last edited by hwsstx; 26-10-2019 at 04:28 AM..
Old 08-11-2019, 09:40 AM   #7482
Supremacy Member

Anyone try singtel roaming $5/GB per day? How is it?
Don't know whether to continue using digi or try others.
Andrew833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 10:45 AM   #7483

Don't you just do it from "Subscribe Now" and select the package you want?

Much like how it used to be on the old app, it should deduct from Season Pass if there's enough GB there, and not deduct your credit balance? That's what I'd presume since the Season Pass balance is also indicated on this subscription screen.

Otherwise you can try double-checking with the dealer you got your card from, or one of those in the Travel Bazaar if he's willing to help...
i dun see an option that says subscribe now leh.
marxace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 04:54 PM   #7484

i dun see an option that says subscribe now leh.
In Home tab, just below the black Reload button.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:13 PM   #7485

Shows this. Could it be I still have data so can't subscribe?
Previously opted for 500mb / 30 days option just yesterday only.

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT
marxace is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.