Not sure which coach to try or take it out?? Here are the top 5 coaches

engonaplane

Reaction score
Last call. I have tickets aeroline sg to kl $80 19th to 23rd july. Or take either for $40.nego

i will take it off your hands if its free. the 19th ticket already burned (changes only 3 calendar days before departure according to website) but I want to try to see if the 23rd can even be changed. While you mentioned KL to Singapore, where is the pickup in KL?

tortoise18

Banned
Reaction score
i will take it off your hands if its free. the 19th ticket already burned (changes only 3 calendar days before departure according to website) but I want to try to see if the 23rd can even be changed. While you mentioned KL to Singapore, where is the pickup in KL?

Corus. Will give to u free no point keep since i book flight already. 19july i will be using. Sms me 93381842

tortoise18

Banned
Reaction score
Gt cheated.. Aeroline No power plug at the aisle 2 seater.. And no tray ah.. No food also it seems

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are there any buses confirmed to use 2nd link when going kl or coming back? I want to avoid woodlands

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, me first time taking bus from SG to Genting.
Can i ask about the procedure? When the bus reach the custom, we will alight and carry our luggage over to do scanning, chop passport etc and then get back on to the bus izzit?

And from custom to Genting, in between the bus will stop at some coffeeshop for short break?

btw I'm taking single deck bus so no need change bus.

Please give some tips and advice.
Thank you very much. :p

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, me first time taking bus from SG to Genting.
Can i ask about the procedure? When the bus reach the custom, we will alight and carry our luggage over to do scanning, chop passport etc and then get back on to the bus izzit?

And from custom to Genting, in between the bus will stop at some coffeeshop for short break?

btw I'm taking single deck bus so no need change bus.

Please give some tips and advice.
Thank you very much. :p

sgp side no need bring down luggage. msia side gotta bring everything down.

from msia ciq to genting depend on wat bus company u taking... some stop at coffeeshop for short break, some stop at rest stop for toilet break.

Sent from BOT using GAGT

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took 707 to malacca once and it used woodlands

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 7 using GAGT

wy1984

Reaction score
Hi, I am intending to travel from sg to kl by coach bus on a Friday evening, pick up at Jurong east. Is causewaylink bus recommended? Tia

Justin_T

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I am intending to travel from sg to kl by coach bus on a Friday evening, pick up at Jurong east. Is causewaylink bus recommended? Tia
Hi CausewayLink express from IMM is pretty good. Standard comfortable seats, double decker and fast. However they are a tad more expensive then starmart but overall it was a nice experience (I used them quite often)

Sent from SGINO6 using GAGT

wy1984

Reaction score
Hi CausewayLink express from IMM is pretty good. Standard comfortable seats, double decker and fast. However they are a tad more expensive then starmart but overall it was a nice experience (I used them quite often)

Sent from SGINO6 using GAGT

thanks bro. would not be taking starmart as i am worried i have to change bus halfway.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with the crazy queue today, will the bus still wait only 20 minutes before going off at JB customs? or will they wait till 80% of the bus occupants are back before moving off?

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with the crazy queue today, will the bus still wait only 20 minutes before going off at JB customs? or will they wait till 80% of the bus occupants are back before moving off?

This 2 months massive jam at Tuas Link check point and I have to stop taking coach and change to Airasia instead.
Airasia ticket less then SGD100 both ways SIN-KL if buy early.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.