Paradigm Mall JB - Biggest in the South!

AraiBoy

Master Member
Reaction score
i bought at Aeon KSL and Aeon Tebrau, actually the prices not much diff...

if wan cheaper, maybe can try those like Bestmart, Kip Mart, U-Point or markets closer to their residential areas

theres a 777 open air hawker near the U Point super market, their stingray is very fresh and cheap
Omg where the stingray?? Near paradigm? Walkable? I only got "kar" no have car..

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Good news for all passengers! New bus service PM1 start from 1 November 2019.

Travel between Jb Sentral and Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru with direct shuttle bus.

Pick-up and drop-off point at Paradigm Mall: Bus station in-front of SPAO

�� Cash RM2.00 per trip
�� ManjaLink RM 1.50 per trip only

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also saw a new bus (look like CW bus) from Bukit Indah to JB sentral.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Travel between Jb Sentral and Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru with direct shuttle bus.

****************** Cash RM2.00 per trip
****************** ManjaLink RM 1.50 per trip only

Up this for timely and useful info for Dec Sch Holiday.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FYI: Parkson membership is free. You can get 50rm voucher for birthday month. 50rm for min 250rm purchase.

I use the voucher to buy some stuffs 660rm and get another 60rm voucher(no min purchase). Use the 60rm voucher to buy a bag. Total voucher 110rm. Items brought are all promotion item. Buy 3 get 1 free, 50% etc. So much saving.:eek:

Last edited:

aquanark

Reaction score
Direct bus from Singapore

Dear all,

I read online that there was a direct bus from SG-AMK/Bishan to Paradigm mall. Tried finding it in easybook.com but cant find it.

Isit no longer available?

aquanark

Reaction score
Parkson membership

FYI: Parkson membership is free. You can get 50rm voucher for birthday month. 50rm for min 250rm purchase.

I use the voucher to buy some stuffs 660rm and get another 60rm voucher(no min purchase). Use the 60rm voucher to buy a bag. Total voucher 110rm. Items brought are all promotion item. Buy 3 get 1 free, 50% etc. So much saving.:eek:

Hi, thanks for the info. How do i apply? show them my passport at the customer service centre? or apply online?

colton0

Reaction score

73324659_10162809664550727_4045357020960784384_n.jpg

73409280_10162809664585727_4768150684883222528_n.jpg

=================Warning: Broadwalk===========================
Is it free?:o
Where to play free?:o
What is the computer specification required to play the game from steam server? :o
Normal computer can play from steam or not?:o

Simple to find answer also don't know. Talk about Teban flat to rent out. Teban flat make you rich. Asking all these cheapskate questions.

Reveal ownself's fox tail.

Hypocrite gao gao with all the smileys.

Broadwalk - skip, don't read
Broadwalk - scroll pass, don't read
Broadwalk - don't click, don't read

=================Warning: Panerai88===========================

Panerai88 said:
Don't keep looking at cost, cost cost, the place is bright, spacious and pleasant to shop and not crazy crowded like Singapore.

Don't be a typical Sinkie, sometimes it's not always about money or cheap, cheap cheap. No wonder Sinkies have that notorious reputation overseas.

You are not welcomed at Paradigm Mall and should just stick to shopping at the "Pasar" very rundown but cheap, along Terbrau Highway, no need to go Aeon Tebrau, The Pasar is cheaper and nearer.

Sent From My landed Property using GAGT

You are too harsh with bbmars who has contributed a lot more in this msia subforum than you. Thus respect wise he has more among readers than you.

Likewise you shouldn't look at cost cheap cheap cheap and go shop in msia since you say you high class from landed property. You are not welcomed in msia since such haughty arrogant attitude attract thieves, pickpockets, waiters spit saliva into your drinks and food.

I don't recall bbmars talking about pasar. Tebrau Aeon is not crowded like sg malls.

[Source at Paradigm mall thread pg 18]

Panerai88 - skip, don't read
Panerai88 - scroll pass, don't read
Panerai88 - don't click, don't read

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Rental income from Teban flat
- Sent From My landed Property

Wasting peasants time / Scolding people.

----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
Newcomers pls read pap IB aristocrat queen/prez neojudy's poison to others in #150 at:
#[GPGT] This is in Sg hospital. Waiting for admission to the ward.

Clone: jodyyeoyeo

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the info. How do i apply? show them my passport at the customer service centre? or apply online?

Ask at the customer service centre or any cashier for the form to fill up, either use IC/ passport no. will do.

value0230

Reaction score

Anyone tried the bus already? Is the trip long? JB buses often have long waiting time and MIA. Eg coming back from Aeon tebrau / Ikea can take hours.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the bus already? Is the trip long? JB buses often have long waiting time and MIA. Eg coming back from Aeon tebrau / Ikea can take hours.

Someone said the bus frequency is low, take grab better.

beanstalk6

Reaction score

Post #310 has the bus timings. Tebrau City is a fair distance from the CIQ. It is worse if you go for those non-express services. PM1 will probably take about 30min from the distance alone.

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Paradigm worth going with the opening of Midvalley southkey?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Paradigm worth going with the opening of Midvalley southkey?
Mid Valley is just like SG orchard mall.
Paradigm main special is ice skating and a departmental store. Very big mall, downside is F&B limited choice.

zeroX26

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its big but the overall atmosphere is rather "meh & dead". The only attractions besides the ice-skating rink is the cinema with 4D effects and the big sports shop upstairs (I think same floor as KFC) where you can find good deals on sports shoes. Supermarket there is village grocer, so no diff from mid-valley.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mid Valley is a polished mall. My family enjoyed the hotel, shopping, and dining there.

The only downside for me is everywhere is Singaporeans (the mall is about 30% and the integrated hotel is about 90%) so it makes me feel like I have not travelled out of Singapore.

Today I drove past Paradigm Mall as well and it was also huge. I guess I will explore it by myself next year.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.