Passport no Exit stamp from M'sia Custom

cyberian

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just found out that my passport does not have an Exit stamp from M'sia Custom after leving JB yesterday, the rest of my family does not have this issue. I've made a call to M'sia High Com today and was told to go back to the checkpoint to get the Exit stamp as they can't solve it here.

Anyone have this kind of experience before? Can share your experience?

ronleech

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just found out that my passport does not have an Exit stamp from M'sia Custom after leving JB yesterday, the rest of my family does not have this issue. I've made a call to M'sia High Com today and was told to go back to the checkpoint to get the Exit stamp as they can't solve it here.

Anyone have this kind of experience before? Can share your experience?

opsss..i always make sure all stamp in place before i move off....

jamstart

Reaction score
Yeah, just treated as you didnt know. Since you are already back in Sg, forget about going to the custom. They will treat you more like an illegal entree. :p

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wonder what will happen when he/she try to re-enter into malaysia.

MAC kard FTW.

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
Malaysian holding Singapore pr ftw. no need queue or chop for both side of customs.

Cheepoozz

Reaction score
Just to share its stupid to go own up. Not sure wat e mud will do to you. I had similar experience. Tear e passport page away.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen the next time TS tries to enter Malaysia again, if he doesn't try to resolve the matter ASAP.

Imagine going back there with a group of friends or with family, and this no-stamp issue causes the officers there to decide to check and make him wait there, thus delaying the whole group from moving off with their journey.

Has anyone here actually experienced not having his passport stamped and didn't try to resolve the issue until the next visit? What actually happened then?

cyberian

Reaction score
I wonder what will happen the next time TS tries to enter Malaysia again, if he doesn't try to resolve the matter ASAP.

Imagine going back there with a group of friends or with family, and this no-stamp issue causes the officers there to decide to check and make him wait there, thus delaying the whole group from moving off with their journey.

Has anyone here actually experienced not having his passport stamped and didn't try to resolve the issue until the next visit? What actually happened then?

Will be going to Legoland tomorrow using 2nd link. Will give an update. I have checked with my friends, it happens to them. According to my friends, just declare upon entry, after that 2 things could happens:

1. They will lead you to the Exit point and stamp it, case close or

2. They will lead you to their office and */+-%$#@!* you before they stamp it then case close.

Most important thing is the Entry stamp, without it you will be consider and illegal immigrant upon exit.

Please note, all above info is provide by my friends. Will update you guys tomorrow night after I'm back from Legoland. Wish me luck ;)

bugmenot45

Reaction score
Tear e passport page away.

THAT'S CRAZY!
tampering with passport can invalidate the entire document.
you run the risk of getting into trouble with singapore ICA too.

2. They will lead you to their office and */+-%$#@!* you before they stamp it then case close.

my malaysian friend say need to give coffee money wor~

Malaysian holding Singapore pr ftw. no need queue or chop for both side of customs.

malaysian passport no visa waiver to USA.
singapore citizen ftw!

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I kena before. They make me go into their office, ask some questions like why I go jb, if I'll be buying white rice, then wrote something on the previous entry stamp. After that, I'm free to go.. :)

cyberian

Reaction score
I kena before. They make me go into their office, ask some questions like why I go jb, if I'll be buying white rice, then wrote something on the previous entry stamp. After that, I'm free to go.. :)

Thanks for the info.

cyberian

Reaction score
Off topic, but I thought Legoland hasn't opened yet....

Yes is not officially open yet. 15 Sep 12 is the official opening date. I was invited for the soft opening, free. :s12: (I'm an annual pass holder). The soft opening time is 2pm to 7pm, last ride is 6pm.

veryhungryboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes is not officially open yet. 15 Sep 12 is the official opening date. I was invited for the soft opening, free. :s12: (I'm an annual pass holder). The soft opening time is 2pm to 7pm, last ride is 6pm.

those buying day pass on opening weekend will get free t-shirt plus key chain, many annual pass holders kpkb on their fb they dun have lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.