sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i’m melecca now from 5pm till 930pm lol

i just follow waze.

got no highway one? like small road all the way lol

29Leap

Reaction score
Hi all plan to go malacca for a 1 day trip, will depart leave sg customs around 630am hopefully reach malacca in 2hours?

can anyone recommend where to have breakfast in malacca, shopping areas etc and will depart there from maybe 4pm or 6pm? less jam is best

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Hi all plan to go malacca for a 1 day trip, will depart leave sg customs around 630am hopefully reach malacca in 2hours?

can anyone recommend where to have breakfast in malacca, shopping areas etc and will depart there from maybe 4pm or 6pm? less jam is best

Don't how you get the notion that 2 hours is sufficient, even excluding time spent at Malaysia customs and the causeway/bridge. To travel 220km in 2 hours, you must be driving at their highway speed limit all the way.
Your breakfast will be at 10, earliest.

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't how you get the notion that 2 hours is sufficient, even excluding time spent at Malaysia customs and the causeway/bridge. To travel 220km in 2 hours, you must be driving at their highway speed limit all the way.

Hayabusa gang do it all the time lea :s13:

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Quite a lot of good places for bf in melaka. What are u looking for? Dim sum? Indian food like canai tosai...? malay food? Wanton mee? Kolo mee? Nonya food?

Lunch even more places to makan. Btw avoid all the touristy places. I only go for what the locals eat. Cheaper n nicer for me.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Er why not? Ive been doing that for the last 5 years. Sometimes spend only a day there. Reach melaka at 9am+. Settle my business meetings n appts. N then drive back to sg. Nothing wrong at all.

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite a lot of good places for bf in melaka. What are u looking for? Dim sum? Indian food like canai tosai...? malay food? Wanton mee? Kolo mee? Nonya food?

Lunch even more places to makan. Btw avoid all the touristy places. I only go for what the locals eat. Cheaper n nicer for me.

You old bird lea, we new bird lea, definitely cannot :s13:

29Leap

Reaction score

Dimsum and other Chinese food. Able to give some recommendation as I'm first time going there.

2hr from Malaysia 1st r&r confirm able to especially in the morning..

29Leap

Reaction score
Er why not? Ive been doing that for the last 5 years. Sometimes spend only a day there. Reach melaka at 9am+. Settle my business meetings n appts. N then drive back to sg. Nothing wrong at all.

Hi any places you can recommend for me to visit :)

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dimsum and other Chinese food. Able to give some recommendation as I'm first time going there.

2hr from Malaysia 1st r&r confirm able to especially in the morning..

For bf:
baba low for nonya food, wan hong xiang for dim sum

For lunch:
Huang chang chicken rice, heng hong tin kee for mutton soup,

But since u r gonna spend a day there, may be after bf, just drive and park at palawan mall. Can catch a movie, shop a bit. If u want to venture out , use the airconditioned over head bridge n walk over to hatten. Then for lunch, u can either makan inside the mall or walk out to makan. If walking out, u can try indah sayang for nonya food or daorae restoran for korean bbq...

Use google map to search n bookmark these places b4 u go. Have fun.

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For bf:
baba low for nonya food, wan hong xiang for dim sum

For lunch:
Huang chang chicken rice, heng hong tin kee for mutton soup,

But since u r gonna spend a day there, may be after bf, just drive and park at palawan mall. Can catch a movie, shop a bit. If u want to venture out , use the airconditioned over head bridge n walk over to hatten. Then for lunch, u can either makan inside the mall or walk out to makan. If walking out, u can try indah sayang for nonya food or daorae restoran for korean bbq...

Use google map to search n bookmark these places b4 u go. Have fun.

Makota 3rd floor good court, not bad for low ses, air con summore, only problem is when you see the food you want must ask got or not, I genna bluff a lot of time liao tmd...

btw, inside palawan, 2nd floor got a&w, just saying :crazy:

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Makota 3rd floor good court, not bad for low ses, air con summore, only problem is when you see the food you want must ask got or not, I genna bluff a lot of time liao tmd...

btw, inside palawan, 2nd floor got a&w, just saying :crazy:

Ya makota parade is within walking distance from hatten. Theres a hawker center beside it. If anyone likes to pay tourist price for not so good food, thats the place to go.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.