HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Question about Malacca

Like Tree185Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2018, 02:55 AM   #2341

i think take Grab safer hahaha
Old 05-05-2018, 02:56 AM   #2342

O ok... jonker area... 15 min drive or 1 hour walk.
wow 1 hour walk? so far ma. i see the map doesn't look so far
Old 05-05-2018, 06:02 AM   #2343
Supremacy Member

I googled and map said 44 mins.

There's also Bus 17 that you can take, but I'd just Grab, unless you've lots of time to spare and just want to take a stroll or something.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:45 AM   #2344
High Supremacy Member

Since you're heading straight to Equatorial with Luxury, you can Grab to Melaka Sentral to return with 707.

Not that far and pretty easy to do that, actually.
You take grab go drop off poi t hor, don't go the other side where all the taxi lao gui ar hor... their carrot worse then amdk kkj...
Nemesis Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:48 AM   #2345
High Supremacy Member

I googled and map said 44 mins.

There's also Bus 17 that you can take, but I'd just Grab, unless you've lots of time to spare and just want to take a stroll or something.
Walk Malaysia
You want to genna news right

Malaysia a lot of places not linked hor, not like sg everywhere got pavement hor... wait you end up one of those goondus walk on highway...
Old 05-05-2018, 09:14 AM   #2346
High Supremacy Member

i wouldn't walk but feel free to try walking there and share your experience. rem to bring a big bottle of water before u start walking.
Habrosus likes this.
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 09:29 AM   #2347
Supremacy Member

i wouldn't walk but feel free to try walking there and share your experience. rem to bring a big bottle of water before u start walking.
Ditto. Grab is economical (I won't say taxi is expensive given the exchange rate), so I'd just get it over and done with, instead of roaming their streets when target is to catch a bus to travel home.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:50 AM   #2348
High Supremacy Member

Ditto. Grab is economical (I won't say taxi is expensive given the exchange rate), so I'd just get it over and done with, instead of roaming their streets when target is to catch a bus to travel home.
ya... just take grab. no point walking cos it is hot and tiring...

but it sounds strange. the coach drops him off at equitorial hotel. but when going back, he has to go to sentral to take a coach back. i thought it would be easier for commuters if the same drop off and pick up area is at the same place...
Old 05-05-2018, 10:45 AM   #2349
Supremacy Member

ya... just take grab. no point walking cos it is hot and tiring...

but it sounds strange. the coach drops him off at equitorial hotel. but when going back, he has to go to sentral to take a coach back. i thought it would be easier for commuters if the same drop off and pick up area is at the same place...
He's going with Luxury coach which AFAIK, doesn't sell return tix in Melaka, so the MLK-SIN fare will be in SGD. He's returning with 707, as he's mentioned earlier, and I guess he's going to Sentral to get his own tix.

I traveled with Luxury for Melaka after discovering their office is near home and yes, bought 2-way tix before the trip.
Old 05-05-2018, 11:18 AM   #2350
High Supremacy Member

He's going with Luxury coach which AFAIK, doesn't sell return tix in Melaka, so the MLK-SIN fare will be in SGD. He's returning with 707, as he's mentioned earlier, and I guess he's going to Sentral to get his own tix.

I traveled with Luxury for Melaka after discovering their office is near home and yes, bought 2-way tix before the trip.
oh got it... so it's one way tix from diff companies... ok...

he should consider driving up. or rent a car and drive up. can go more places for cheap n nice food.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:43 AM   #2351
High Supremacy Member

It's not taxi is expensive, is you open your mouth they know you foreigner and charge x3 or x5, summore no meter...

Then parking out right they say you pay, if local out right sure genna fark up down left right centre...

Last edited by Nemesis Alien; 06-05-2018 at 03:05 AM..
Old 06-05-2018, 08:54 AM   #2352
Supremacy Member

oh got it... so it's one way tix from diff companies... ok...

he should consider driving up. or rent a car and drive up. can go more places for cheap n nice food.
Ya, having your own transport will make it more fun and convenient. But not everyone has that luxury... so I rely on Luxury to get me there, Grab to get me to further spots, then walk around the nearer ones.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:22 AM   #2353
High Supremacy Member

Ya, having your own transport will make it more fun and convenient. But not everyone has that luxury... so I rely on Luxury to get me there, Grab to get me to further spots, then walk around the nearer ones.
Ya... more convenient... can go anywhere and any time u like...

Ever met a couple who rented a car from jb and drove up. I think its rm50 a day.
Habrosus likes this.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:02 PM   #2354

Ya... more convenient... can go anywhere and any time u like...

Ever met a couple who rented a car from jb and drove up. I think its rm50 a day.
RM50 a day? or SGD50? PM me if you have details of the former.
beanstalk6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 11:12 PM   #2355

hi guys need some help traveling to malacca on 27th May, there is a champions league final ... do they have live TV (astro supersport) in any hotel rooms?

recommend any hotel to me pls, coz travelling with infant .. hard to go out .
lugia88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.