Question about Malacca

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't bring, I headed directly to buy from Caring :s13: and I always stick to the one that worked for me. Meanwhile, cannot get away with not drinking lots of water.
i cant find caring in malaca. where u go? but i only wandering ard mahkota parade area cos i stay nearby and swing over to jonker only

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u mean acv?
Cough syrup. ACV only taken at home so far. Hardly bought in MY coz glass bottle too risky. I discovered ACV has capsule form recently and switched to that for daily use. But I think for cold remedy the liquid still works better...

i cant find caring in malaca. where u go? but i only wandering ard mahkota parade area cos i stay nearby and swing over to jonker only
Jonker Street. I came across it while browsing through the pasar malam. My fav guava stall was somewhere around Caring.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but u say drnk liao no stop stop drink then stop cough. mean no use?
I try drink few brands of cough drop, still coughing but better. I try stop drinking, my cough get better. I also don't know why. Last time my cough, usually recover very fast taking my usual cough drop, but this time not so effective.

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cough syrup. ACV only taken at home so far. Hardly bought in MY coz glass bottle too risky. I discovered ACV has capsule form recently and switched to that for daily use. But I think for cold remedy the liquid still works better...

Jonker Street. I came across it while browsing through the pasar malam. My fav guava stall was somewhere around Caring.
o ok maybe the pasar malam covered it i didnt see. ha thanks

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I try drink few brands of cough drop, still coughing but better. I try stop drinking, my cough get better. I also don't know why. Last time my cough, usually recover very fast taking my usual cough drop, but this time not so effective.
maybe ur body recognize the thing liao so they immune liao

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now sure what happened, but as I got older, the coughing takes longer to resolve as well.

Is it the strain getting too strong, or we getting weaker? :o

And nowadays my cough is mainly due to itch in the throat. It starts small, but if I dun do something about it, it gets stronger and stronger until BTH. But coughing may not relieve the itch, so end up coughing more and more to try to scratch it. :frown:

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, for those interested, there is a Mixue along Jonker in one of the shophouses.

My family and I like the ice cream cone coz it is very value for money. S$1 in SG and RM$2 in MY. But when we were there, the ice cream machine was down. NB... :frown:

Luckily we satisfied our craving at Eco Botanic a few days later. :ROFLMAO:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now sure what happened, but as I got older, the coughing takes longer to resolve as well.

Is it the strain getting too strong, or we getting weaker? :o

And nowadays my cough is mainly due to itch in the throat. It starts small, but if I dun do something about it, it gets stronger and stronger until BTH. But coughing may not relieve the itch, so end up coughing more and more to try to scratch it. :frown:
Yes, itchy throat. I found Himalaya Salt Lemon Candy Extra Cool just before I go to melaka, very helpful for soothing throat. Buy in Melaka or JB cheaper.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, for those interested, there is a Mixue along Jonker in one of the shophouses.

My family and I like the ice cream cone coz it is very value for money. S$1 in SG and RM$2 in MY. But when we were there, the ice cream machine was down. NB... :frown:

Luckily we satisfied our craving at Eco Botanic a few days later. :ROFLMAO:
Jonker got 1 shop selling durian ice cream, heard very good but I'm coughing so didn't try.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.