HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Question about Malacca

Like Tree223Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2020, 07:14 AM   #2776
Great Supremacy Member

Dont knw should cancel my trip to malacca due to the covid 19 ? Hotel cant be cancel
Where you stay?
Old 14-03-2020, 08:47 AM   #2777
High Supremacy Member

Dont knw should cancel my trip to malacca due to the covid 19 ? Hotel cant be cancel
I think you should cancel.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2020, 08:53 AM   #2778

cancel. cos if u get covid19 symptoms, u must be treated immediately. else in 5 days x u get pneumonia and in 6 days x , ur in ICU breathing thru a ventilator.

also, Msia health infrasture may not be as advance, well equipped or sufficient unlike Spore.

if die, die must go Malacca, make sure yr travel insurance cover ambulance trip back to SG
roxy2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2020, 08:54 AM   #2779

16,000 virus carriers are on the loose in Malaysia and u still want to holiday there with your elderly and small children. PCK said Use yr brain, Use yr brain!
roxy2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #2780
Supremacy Member

Hotel if you book thru agoda, within a period you can refund, after that period is 50% then can't refund. Check your booking confirmation.

Now not much cruise stop at melaka, so less tourist, so should be fine. For me, I will go. Just wear mask when you are in a crowd area.
Andrew833 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2020, 11:34 AM   #2781
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think you should cancel.
Hotel if you book thru agoda, within a period you can refund, after that period is 50% then can't refund. Check your booking confirmation.

Now not much cruise stop at melaka, so less tourist, so should be fine. For me, I will go. Just wear mask when you are in a crowd area.
cancel. cos if u get covid19 symptoms, u must be treated immediately. else in 5 days x u get pneumonia and in 6 days x , ur in ICU breathing thru a ventilator.

also, Msia health infrasture may not be as advance, well equipped or sufficient unlike Spore.

if die, die must go Malacca, make sure yr travel insurance cover ambulance trip back to SG

Book though direct hotel, cant cancel .
Estadia hotel
chase79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2020, 12:08 PM   #2782
High Supremacy Member

Estadia hotel
Cancel means forfeit your money. Your choice.
Old 14-03-2020, 12:14 PM   #2783
Supremacy Member

Estadia hotel
Ask hotel if can postpone? If can't cancel, you decide to go or not to go.
Andrew833 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2020, 12:27 PM   #2784
High Supremacy Member

This is true. If not boleh land will throw you and isolate you yet providing you less than ideal treatment and possibly another medical bill if you ever manage to recover from their healthcare system.
Old 15-03-2020, 11:40 AM   #2785

This is true. If not boleh land will throw you and isolate you yet providing you less than ideal treatment and possibly another medical bill if you ever manage to recover from their healthcare system.
wahlao~ you guys are implying once exposing to corona virus carrier, one will show symptom immediately & get warded~ actual fact is most cases only show mild symptoms several days later, by then you would hv come back in Sg~ even then if you had sought medical treatment in Sg, your GP would give you MC, rest & observe, not immediately treat~ mai spread mis-info~

if u hv symptom when you are at malacca, chances are that you got infected elsewhere & probably in Sg before you headed there~

having said that, im not encouraging chase79 to go~ if want to go, take some sensible measure~ if you drive over, i see not big as an issue as long maintain social distancing & keep out from indoor event~
Habrosus likes this.

sunsetbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.