HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Shuttle trains travelling from Woodlands

Like Tree100Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2015, 09:55 PM   #91

Yes I bought tickets from Easybook before and I had no problems boarding the train. Just print the e-tickets and show it to the KTM staff.
Thanks so much
kyo9012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2015, 12:21 AM   #92

I tried easybooking too. hey even gives you 0.5% discount. No issue. whatever the name on the e-ticket. doesn't matter. By the way, those issue at JB Sentral is no name on it. I bought 10 for 2 Jan.

My last trip, someone ahead of me stapled 10 e-ticket together and gave to the security staff. He only check whether it is valid for that time slot. So no worry. You can book through them both way. However, I realise that the PDF file they send me has actually the KTM intranet address at the bottom. It took them at least 1 day before they come back to you with the confirmation (book today, tomorrow afternoon receive confirmation).
If you book with KTM, you get it straight I think? I never tried KTM Site because they required passport no for booking (one time off). So I went to easy booking to save the trouble.

Besides, KTM website... find it a little strange and stupid when you are asked to select the seat.... I was blurred and found out how to book seat number. However, there is actually no seat no. on the train. The seat no on the e-ticket is different from what the actual seat no on the train. Just 1st come 1st serve. Anyway, only mere 5min ride...
bbmars1128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2015, 01:05 PM   #93
Honorary Member

Me too... You want to go in for shopping in the afternoon?
Yes...

The morning timings too early...
Old 02-01-2016, 10:51 PM   #94
Supremacy Member

Must we print out the e-ticket or can we just show them?
Old 03-01-2016, 09:16 AM   #95
Arch-Supremacy Member

Must we print out the e-ticket or can we just show them?
MUST print out
asiafrenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:12 PM   #96
Supremacy Member

MUST print out
Sianz. My house no printer.

Villas-Boas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:59 PM   #97
Supremacy Member

Can someone help me understand what's the big hurry to rush when the gate has just opened, especially when there are only like 15 people in front of them? To the extend of trying to hurry a family with elderly, toddler, and baby, somewhere in front of them?

Got golden seats in the train, or have to do some rituals before the train starts?

Walao eh, please leave your kiasu attitude at home lah!

No, I'm not with the family, but just someone very puzzled.

Last edited by Habrosus; 11-01-2016 at 10:02 PM..
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 12:56 AM   #98
Supremacy Member

Anyway, yup, taking the train is much smoother in terms of customs and immigration clearance.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:42 AM   #99

Can someone help me understand what's the big hurry to rush when the gate has just opened, especially when there are only like 15 people in front of them? To the extend of trying to hurry a family with elderly, toddler, and baby, somewhere in front of them?

Got golden seats in the train, or have to do some rituals before the train starts?

Walao eh, please leave your kiasu attitude at home lah!

No, I'm not with the family, but just someone very puzzled.
Totally agree with you. There's no overbooking and everybody will have a seat. Moreover, the ride is only half an hour. One thing I also do not understand: there are seats in the waiting room, yet people rush to queue at the gate until the tail end of the queue blocks the security screen. The officials present must be having a good laugh.
Habrosus likes this.
beanstalk6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 09:31 AM   #100

I bought the two round trip tickets at easybooking. However all tickets stated my name and IC stated my phone number anybody experience the same thing when bought at easybooking? Able to board the train?
They tot by kiasu they will reach Jaybee earlier? Same goes with taking Ferry to Batam and taking planes. Everyone will have a seat esp Plane cos it is assigned but everyone was so Kiasu and queue up before announcement is made.
wildkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:59 AM   #101
Honorary Member

faster find a seat to warm it up ?
Old 12-01-2016, 08:40 PM   #102
Arch-Supremacy Member

Plane I can still understand. Cause some people bring all kinds of barang barang onboard until your seat area luggage compartment all fully taken up and you have to put your luggage far away from your seat.
tomicaguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 05:50 AM   #103
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone here successfully bought their ticket for the CNY Weekend of 13/14 feb? Tried booking at both the easybook and ktmb website and both keep saying sold out? isnt it they only allow 1 month advance booking? So fast sold out?
asiafrenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 06:07 AM   #104
AS1
High Supremacy Member

Anyone here successfully bought their ticket for the CNY Weekend of 13/14 feb? Tried booking at both the easybook and ktmb website and both keep saying sold out? isnt it they only allow 1 month advance booking? So fast sold out?
People bought way in advance manually already.
Old 15-01-2016, 08:50 AM   #105

Yes. Sold out almost immediately. People queue up at the stations on the day the tickets are released.
beanstalk6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.