What is the typical time to clear malaysia clearance now (getting into malaysia)?

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need to catch a bus from Larkin at 4.30pm to another part of Malaysia on a public holiday long weekend 1st day. I was wondering what time I should reach woodlands to start clearing immigration, and then move into JB immigration, and then get to Larkin.

If I arrive at woodlands at 8.30 am, will I be much too early for the Larkin bus? I'm worried it'll take many hours to clear immigration.

In this case, is there anything to do near Larkin while waiting for the bus?

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
I need to catch a bus from Larkin at 4.30pm to another part of Malaysia on a public holiday long weekend 1st day. I was wondering what time I should reach woodlands to start clearing immigration, and then move into JB immigration, and then get to Larkin.

If I arrive at woodlands at 8.30 am, will I be much too early for the Larkin bus? I'm worried it'll take many hours to clear immigration.

In this case, is there anything to do near Larkin while waiting for the bus?

Last Saturday was at Woodlands at 8:30AM and was at CIQ on other side at 11:00AM

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last sat was not public holiday right

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.