HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Atom Power - Car Fuel Saving Agent

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #1

Thumbs up Atom Power - Car Fuel Saving Agent

Once known as Power-Z in Korea, it is now branded as Atom Power.It is a fuel reformulator that changes the fuel molecular structure making it a super efficient combustion fuel enabling it to perform at optimum level thus resulting in cost saving. It also improves engine's lifespan by removing stubborn carbon deposits and cleaning the fuel injectors.

Features
  • Increase fuel efficiency
  • Increase in engine power
  • Lesser fuel consumption for longer distance travelled giving an 30% fuel savings.
  • Reduce smoke emission 40-70%
  • Cleans off carbon deposits in engine therefore improving on engine lifespan
  • Helps to save about $1000/year
  • Prolonged servicing of vehicles
  • Proven & clinically tested by PSB Singapore (ISO 9001, ISO 14001)

How to use?
Assuming a normal 1.6L car with a 50 litre fuel tank, before pumping full tank petrol to your car, pour 50ml of Atom power through your fuel tank door (1ml : 1 Litre of petrol). Full effect will be seen gradually after 3 times of usage as engine takes time to get use to the reformulated petrol.

How many times to use?
It depends, according to the amount of petrol you intend to pump. A twin-pack consist of 2 x 250ml bottles that allows you to use for approximately 10 full tank refill. Assuming that you're an average driver that pumps weekly, a twin pack would last probably for 2.5 months

How to calculate savings?

Without Atom Power, 10 litres of petrol needed for a distance of 100km (1 litre = 10 km).

Say petrol price at S$1.80/litre, 10 litres saved means S$18.00 saved!

Selling price for Atom Power (250ml) is S$27.00. Only 1ml is needed to mix with 1 litre of petrol!

Means 250ml Atom Power for 250 litres petrol

If each petrol top up 50 litres, Atom Power can be used for 5 times.

Cost for each usage of Atom Power = S$27.00 / 5 = S$5.40

Savings for each petrol top up = S$18.00 - S$5.40 = S$13.40

Say 5 tanks petrol top up / month, fuel savings
S$13.40 x 5 = S$67.00

For 12 months, fuel savings
S$67 x 12 = S$804 AT LEAST

Can be used in petrol-filled cars and bikes as long as it uses petrol or diesel in it.

How much to pay for?
Each twin pack is going at $50 and comes with 2 bottles.

How to order?
  1. Transfer the amount to POSB 170-36101-6
  2. PM me the order form as the following
    • Quantity:
    • Total amount transferred:
    • Transaction ID:
    • Name:
    • Address:
    • Email address:
  3. I will process the order asap and DELIVER to your house on weekends!
xiaoqiang10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #2

Please guide me if I have any information given wrongly because I'm rather new to mass order marketplace! Upup! Give me your fullest support! Pm me your contact number for fast dealing! 15 twin packs available in stock.!
Old 30-10-2010, 12:37 AM   #3

Up for the night!
Old 30-10-2010, 02:46 AM   #4

Up for the midnight (:
Old 30-10-2010, 03:14 AM   #5
CFC

Hmm....... I thought we could get this product from the MLM company, LFI?
CFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2010, 04:13 AM   #6

@CFC it doesn't matters anyway right regardless from which distributor is it from? As long product is good can already uh. Anyway I managed to get some positive feedback from my friends too. I'm just trying to do some small business here so help support man.
Old 30-10-2010, 04:19 AM   #7
CFC

@CFC it doesn't matters anyway right regardless from which distributor is it from? As long product is good can already uh. Anyway I managed to get some positive feedback from my friends too. I'm just trying to do some small business here so help support man.
Yeah, definitely it doesn't matter.

So you're from LFI too? Just to clarify, i'm not here to spoil your thread or anything like that. You posted Atom in the "Mass Orde" section of this forum. Is this a mass order? Do we get cheaper by ordering in mass?

And for the record, I tried and tested this product and it does work but stopped after some time due to the laychey-ness to having to manually pour Atom power into my fuel tank. Maybe it's just me being lazy la.

Alright, to sign off, who am i to judge if you posted in the correct section of the forum. I shall leave it to the mods to decide.
CFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #8

Yeah, definitely it doesn't matter.

So you're from LFI too? Just to clarify, i'm not here to spoil your thread or anything like that. You posted Atom in the "Mass Orde" section of this forum. Is this a mass order? Do we get cheaper by ordering in mass?

And for the record, I tried and tested this product and it does work but stopped after some time due to the laychey-ness to having to manually pour Atom power into my fuel tank. Maybe it's just me being lazy la.

Alright, to sign off, who am i to judge if you posted in the correct section of the forum. I shall leave it to the mods to decide.

I'm just selling petrol only. Haa. Don't be lazy la save petrol eh! hahhah yeah. I think this is the most suitable place for selling. Anyway thank you for spending time viewing my forum post (: haha
Old 30-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #9

Up for the halloween night! (:
Old 31-10-2010, 04:37 AM   #10

bump bump for the late night! =)
Old 31-10-2010, 05:00 AM   #11

bumpszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 01-11-2010, 01:39 AM   #12

bump bump bump!
Old 01-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #13
Suspended

For your information.

THEIR TEST REPORT

dont believe the atom power additives

my company is in dealing with oil and we went to check with the authorities etc, all documents and reports are overstated and bull****.
it sure works as those same additives u get from home-fix and definitely not as high as they claim.

and the documentation is fake.
dustychelsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:02 PM   #14

Read MO guideline please.

8. MO pricing policies are between MO starter and the MO participants. While prices may not be the best around, we would like forum members not to give discouraging comments and start any flame wars.

what is your problem? i'm just doing opening a distribution channel here just to sell my products. Beside that i have given my family and close friends to try it and i have received positive feedbacks from them. Thats why I'M confident to market the product here. So please if you dont mind. thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #15

bump bump!!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.