HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

China to Singapore Air & Sea (Buy For Me & Ship For Me services) including from Taiwan, Japan & Kore

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2020, 02:41 PM   #226

Guangzhou (Bulky) to Singapore resumed.

China Taiwan Japan Korea
WhatsApp : +65 98379830
Email : hello@comnbuy.com
camilize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2020, 11:04 AM   #227
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hello.
I had a shipment from them which I received around 12th December. 44 parcels, 3 were missing. I painstakingly key in every tracking number, but it seems like this company will not bother even making sure that your number of parcel is correct.

3 missing parcels all found to be in their warehouse and told me they will ship to me. I only received 2 so far.

The remaining one parcel that was shipped from China on 18th December. Until now still not received yet. Chase and chase, keep telling me it is peak period, so delivery delay.

One parcel also cannot deliver. Ask if my parcel is lost, refuse to give me a direct answer. Always never give direct answer, will beat around the bush.

Told me Monday (6th Jan) scheduled to deliver it to me after weeks of chasing. It was not delivered.
Told me that she will check when I whatsapp her on Tuesday. Until now, refuse to reply. Not answering calls.

Where is my parcel? Nobody knows. Whether she will answer me? We shall see. She said that they are putting in alot of effort to find my items, but in the first place, if they follow my list of tracking numbers and pack the items properly, the items will not have gone missing.

She told me they have shipped many parcels before, don't worry. In the end, this is the worst sea shipment I have ever made. I never had to worry so much with my previous forwarders before.

Exactly how I am feeling since the 双 11 period until NOW, still cannot solve.

Refer to what I have to say below about this ComnBuy forwarder.

DO NOT CHOOSE THEM, PERIOD.

Never have i had soo much issue with forwarders before
~WindzStriker~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2020, 11:41 AM   #228
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thumbs down

Complaints and Proof about ComNBuy:

PART 1

Since late November, I have been contacting ComnBuy
Unliked other forwarders, their Air Shipment warehouse & Sea Shipment warehouse locations are at different parts of China.

I have multiple parcels, hundreds over due to 11.11 festive buying.
Naturally one will ship all parcels to Sea Shipment Warehouse, otherwise if go by Air, you will be broke.

Not all are small parcels, some weigh over 10kg EACH.

So on our part, we had to key in all details as per other forwarders.
details such as declared value, item, price, etc.

I keyed in 2 SETS.

Reason being, I need to split the hundreds of parcels into 2 sea shipments.

After ALL my parcels had reached ComnBuy Sea Warehouse, ComnBuy lady boss tell me cannot split.

I already clearly separated which parcels is Shipment A and which Shipment is B and they tell me ALL have been packed in ONE Shipment.

ComNbuy then threatened to discard my items if I dont make payment to them.

I can go to CASE, but I dont wana waste time, going to CASE will drag. I want my items, because of ComNbuy, she already dragged me for 2 weeks refusing to repack and claimed that company does not have repacking policy.

My argument is simple.
I DID NOT last minute tell ComNbuy to repack, if I did, I am in the wrong.
I already separate my shipments way early and its their china men chose to pack ALL into one shipment, then now they threatened me to pay or discard my items.

The lady boss kept telling me "If small parcels, should choose Air Shipment warehouse, Sea shipment is handle BIG objects like furnitues"
What the hell ?
Have you all heard of Hundreds of parcels being ship by Air ? and have you all heard of any forwarders Sea warehouse cannot "handle" small parcels ?
Like that you better close your this business.

Their website also DID NOT state small parcels have to ship to Air Shipment Warehouse.

Ultimately I paid for ALL my parcels to be shipped to in ONE shipment.

PART 2

Bring forward to 19th December, I finally received my this huge shipment that I paid in PART 1.

There are total of 15 missing items, she say she will check.
Look at Picture 2, no updates, when asked whether found or not, kept giving template replies.

Said will ship by Air to me, but I kept asking for Air Shipment Tracking Number, kept refuse to give.

22nd January then I received this "Air Shipment"

1 month !!!! 1 month for Air Shipment ? Who you trying to bluff ? When asked for tracking number, act blur refused to give

PART 3

She said all my 15 items are found, again this "fake Air Shipment" when I received, there are 3 missing items.

She said she will find once her China men goes back to work, this period already start of Covid19.
I fully understand the situation.

So bring forward to 14th February when their men start working. Think they did not bother to find.

1 MONTH to find !!!

See the picture, I kept pushing, and on 17th March, this lady boss then chose to flip the prata.
Use terms and condition saying I signed the Air Shipment, case closed, no missing items.

She said I never tell her of the missing item, but look at the conversation picture, i quote myself telling her instantly via WhatsApp that there are 3 missing items, then she speechless and proceed to kept using T&C to pressure.

Wow, well done, cannot find, dont bother to find, now tell me I signed and case closed.

Last edited by ~WindzStriker~; 27-03-2020 at 10:20 AM..
Old 30-03-2020, 08:45 AM   #229

Complaints and Proof about ComNBuy:

PART 1

Since late November, I have been contacting ComnBuy
Unliked other forwarders, their Air Shipment warehouse & Sea Shipment warehouse locations are at different parts of China.

I have multiple parcels, hundreds over due to 11.11 festive buying.
Naturally one will ship all parcels to Sea Shipment Warehouse, otherwise if go by Air, you will be broke.

Not all are small parcels, some weigh over 10kg EACH.

So on our part, we had to key in all details as per other forwarders.
details such as declared value, item, price, etc.

I keyed in 2 SETS.

Reason being, I need to split the hundreds of parcels into 2 sea shipments.

After ALL my parcels had reached ComnBuy Sea Warehouse, ComnBuy lady boss tell me cannot split.

I already clearly separated which parcels is Shipment A and which Shipment is B and they tell me ALL have been packed in ONE Shipment.

ComNbuy then threatened to discard my items if I dont make payment to them.

I can go to CASE, but I dont wana waste time, going to CASE will drag. I want my items, because of ComNbuy, she already dragged me for 2 weeks refusing to repack and claimed that company does not have repacking policy.

My argument is simple.
I DID NOT last minute tell ComNbuy to repack, if I did, I am in the wrong.
I already separate my shipments way early and its their china men chose to pack ALL into one shipment, then now they threatened me to pay or discard my items.

The lady boss kept telling me "If small parcels, should choose Air Shipment warehouse, Sea shipment is handle BIG objects like furnitues"
What the hell ?
Have you all heard of Hundreds of parcels being ship by Air ? and have you all heard of any forwarders Sea warehouse cannot "handle" small parcels ?
Like that you better close your this business.

Their website also DID NOT state small parcels have to ship to Air Shipment Warehouse.

Ultimately I paid for ALL my parcels to be shipped to in ONE shipment.

PART 2

Bring forward to 19th December, I finally received my this huge shipment that I paid in PART 1.

There are total of 15 missing items, she say she will check.
Look at Picture 2, no updates, when asked whether found or not, kept giving template replies.

Said will ship by Air to me, but I kept asking for Air Shipment Tracking Number, kept refuse to give.

22nd January then I received this "Air Shipment"

1 month !!!! 1 month for Air Shipment ? Who you trying to bluff ? When asked for tracking number, act blur refused to give

PART 3

She said all my 15 items are found, again this "fake Air Shipment" when I received, there are 3 missing items.

She said she will find once her China men goes back to work, this period already start of Covid19.
I fully understand the situation.

So bring forward to 14th February when their men start working. Think they did not bother to find.

1 MONTH to find !!!

See the picture, I kept pushing, and on 17th March, this lady boss then chose to flip the prata.
Use terms and condition saying I signed the Air Shipment, case closed, no missing items.

She said I never tell her of the missing item, but look at the conversation picture, i quote myself telling her instantly via WhatsApp that there are 3 missing items, then she speechless and proceed to kept using T&C to pressure.

Wow, well done, cannot find, dont bother to find, now tell me I signed and case closed.
Exactly how I am feeling since the 双 11 period until NOW, still cannot solve.

Refer to what I have to say below about this ComnBuy forwarder.

DO NOT CHOOSE THEM, PERIOD.

Never have i had soo much issue with forwarders before

Dear Customer,

For your Big parcels you can send to 2. Guangzhou (Bulky) warehouse and for the Small parcels you can send to 1. Shenzhen warehouse.

or

You can send all the parcels to 1. Shenzhen warehouse which provides Sea shipping as well.

Refer to our terms and conditions for the dimension.

Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

China Taiwan Japan Korea
Old 31-03-2020, 06:13 PM   #230
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dear Customer,

For your Big parcels you can send to 2. Guangzhou (Bulky) warehouse and for the Small parcels you can send to 1. Shenzhen warehouse.

or

You can send all the parcels to 1. Shenzhen warehouse which provides Sea shipping as well.

Refer to our terms and conditions for the dimension.

Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Tada ~~~ see her template reply

Well I already state all my proof of conversation .

People have eyes and brain to judge.

I consider my loss to those 3 items, keep them well.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:47 PM   #231

Tada ~~~ see her template reply

Well I already state all my proof of conversation .

People have eyes and brain to judge.

I consider my loss to those 3 items, keep them well.

Dear Customer,

On 3rd Jan 2020, due to your number of packages, therefore, had advised you to check before signing.

As stated in Terms and Conditions: 18. Claims
If the recipient accepts the shipment without noting any damage or loss on the delivery record, such shipment shall be deemed to be delivered in good condition and no claim shall be made thereon.

Thank you.

China Taiwan Japan Korea
Old 07-04-2020, 05:40 PM   #232
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dear Customer,

On 3rd Jan 2020, due to your number of packages, therefore, had advised you to check before signing.

As stated in Terms and Conditions: 18. Claims
If the recipient accepts the shipment without noting any damage or loss on the delivery record, such shipment shall be deemed to be delivered in good condition and no claim shall be made thereon.

Thank you.
see my Part 3 picture

Since when there is no claim ? immediately I told you there are missing 3 more items, you speechless and went silent.

then say ok will find, then after months, cannot find or dont bother find.

pull out the T&C tricks.

Old 07-04-2020, 05:43 PM   #233
Arch-Supremacy Member

Like I said, I am not the only one experiencing issues with ComnBuy

The lady obviously dont have any customer service whatsoever.

When things go south, she will just keep give u standard template answers.

See the guy before me for proof.

I am sure there are more people experiencing the same issue with ComNBuy, but dont know this channel to voice out.

ComNbuy will ask u to write 5 stars feedback for them on their website.
If you write 1 star negative feedbacks, they wont approve the post on their website
(yes i have tried)

Anyone with the right mind will judge carefully.

Good Luck
Old 07-04-2020, 09:25 PM   #234

Like I said, I am not the only one experiencing issues with ComnBuy

The lady obviously dont have any customer service whatsoever.

When things go south, she will just keep give u standard template answers.

See the guy before me for proof.

I am sure there are more people experiencing the same issue with ComNBuy, but dont know this channel to voice out.

ComNbuy will ask u to write 5 stars feedback for them on their website.
If you write 1 star negative feedbacks, they wont approve the post on their website
(yes i have tried)

Anyone with the right mind will judge carefully.

Good Luck

Dear Return Customer,

Thank you for your continuous support with ComNBuy.
You have had many pleasant deals with us before.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to assist you further as you cannot provide us with the necessary information.

Once again, hope you understand and we welcome you again should you need our service.

China Taiwan Japan Korea
Old 07-04-2020, 09:39 PM   #235

Please take note of the new warehouse address!

2. Guangzhou (Bulky) address have changed.

Please do not send small packages to 2. Guangzhou (Bulky) warehouse.
Please send small packages to 1. Shenzhen which provides Sea shipping too.

The warehouse has been labelled as Bulky, since June 2019.
Refer to terms and conditions.

If have any questions, please contact us to clarify before shipping.

China Taiwan Japan Korea
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.