HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

GB: Topping Dx3 Pro DSD DAC: 2x AK4493 + XU208+ Bluetooth APTX-HD +Headphone amp

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2018, 08:55 PM   #1

Thumbs up GB: Topping Dx3 Pro DSD DAC: 2x AK4493 + XU208+ Bluetooth APTX-HD +Headphone amp

TOPPING DX3 Pro all in one DAC & Headphone amplifier. Audiophile consider this as the mini version of the DX7s (without the balance connection)

There're 4 output modes of DX3 Pro: Headphone amp only, Headphone amp + Line out, DAC only, Pre-amplifier. which cover a wide range of use cases.
DX3 Pro is uses XMOS XU208 + 2 x AK4493 + OPA1612 to support up to 32bit768kHz PCM decoding and DSD512 native decoding for USB input.
DX3 Pro has 2 x Coaxial and 1 x Optical input which support up to 24bit192kHz PCM decoding. Beside DX3 Pro also has bluetooth input which supports SBC, ACC, APTX, APTX-II, APTX-HD protocol.

DX3 Pro also comes with a great headphone amplifier. The output power is up to 1000mW x 2@32ohm load or 125mW x 2@300ohm, and works for almost all headphones. In addition, the output impedance of it is lower than 0.1 ohm by design.

More information will be provided once Topping officially release the DAC.

Pre-ordering with Group Buy Deal Start Now !

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Topping D3x Pro GB Deal @SGD 260 (End 25th Nov)
(I am making a small order in advance as will be traveling in early Dec. The GB deal will end early if all set are reserved.)

D3X Pro comes with standard switching adapter. If interested in LPS bundle
a) Add $85 (come with standard DC Cable and standard power cable)

FYI Online Oversea Retail @USD 219.99.

Ordering:
1) Pre-order: Indicate your name and the color (Black / Silver)
2) Bank Transfer deposit $100 or $150 (if with LPS) or full sum to my POSB Saving 130024602 or Paylah to 97223884. Drop me an whatapps or email at littlemart2013@gmail.com after transferred
3) Goods arrival est before end of Nov 18.
4) Upon arrive, collection at my AMK Blk: weekday only after 715pm or weekend can be arrange day time.
5) Local courier at $4.5
littlemart is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.