██████internet streaming player combo recommended and tested by most engineers: C70T and D70████████

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
riokhoo said:
Hi,

My contact number is 97*826. How long would I have to wait for the 2nd and 3rd set? and how long do I have to wait for the best Wifi dongle? How much does the best wifi dongle cost? And what is the exact address of your clarke quay store?

Thanks

neomediacombo said:
riokhoo said:
Hi, will there be any discounts if I buy 3 sets of c70tn and 1 set of the WIFI dongle? how much would it be? How much is the WIFI dongle? and when would be the earliest date that I can collect them at the Clarke Quay store?

Thanks

riokhoo said:
erm.. I dont quite understand your last reply.

neomediacombo said:
riokhoo said:
Can I collect it tomorrow at your Clarke Quay store at 1pm? Is that considered an off-peak hours? What is the address of your clarke quay store? As I want to use it with Wifi, can I also get the dongle from you? How much is the dongle?

Thanks

HI,
sorry there is no extra set for the 2nd and 3rd set for you.
suggest to collect one first, use it for sometie, if really need two more sets, can contact with us for pre-order, then will reserv for you.

currently, we do not have the best wifi dongle for customer. but have the 2nd best dongle for temporarily or activation step for starhub fibre network users.

the earliest date for colletio for one set is in 2-3days. i amin overseas, and need to contact people in singapore for arrangement.

sorry for the inconvenience.

hi, need 1-2 weeks to arrive the pre-ordered set .
wifi dongle all cost 19.
shop in central square 01-06, 20 havelock road. near china town mrt and clarky mrt.

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi

How do I activate the hd channels and live streaming?
Prompt me for the account and password. Where do I get it.
There is no pic display in the vod menu..
All Chinese character.. Need at least the pic to know the show.

HI,
can input the memberhisp account to active it.
for the new player, the vod need sometime to load the video list and picture from internet.

users will notice the light at lan cable port is blinking, meaning downloading is on.

pls check if can see two light, one is green color, the other is yellow color.

if can only see one yellow light on, meaning the lan cable can not work with your router. pls change another cable., or can take the $2 extractable lan cable from seller.

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi

How do I activate the hd channels and live streaming?
Prompt me for the account and password. Where do I get it.
There is no pic display in the vod menu..
All Chinese character.. Need at least the pic to know the show.

HI,
can input the memberhisp account to active it.
for the new player, the vod need sometime to load the video list and picture from internet.

users will notice the light at lan cable port is blinking, meaning downloading is on.

pls check if can see two light, one is green color, the other is yellow color.

if can only see one yellow light on, meaning the lan cable can not work with your router. pls change another cable., or can take the $2 extractable lan cable from seller.

YW1015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am interested in c70tn. But can share more on live tv subscription like the process and time taken to activate?

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
I am interested in c70tn. But can share more on live tv subscription like the process and time taken to activate?

player with one year free time for tv access.
you only need to take consideration about that after one year.

one day needed for renew of membership.

new player with tv function and plug and play. no need do subscription.

:s12:

YW1015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New player no need subscription? What model? Whole lifetime no need pay for subscription?

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
New player no need subscription? What model? Whole lifetime no need pay for subscription?

need to note when discuss if need pay for the subscription, only refer to live tv.
any time the vod will be free for end users.

c70tn with one year free tv access memberhisp, and life time free vod system access time.

tv with high quality is only free for the 1st yer. from 2nd year, customer can chose to renew the tv time for 90+per month.

hope these may help.

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
ralfale said:
Hi,

Any idea how to resolve 'Cannot get IP address from server' issue? My C70 cant detect any internet connection. Tried connecting from router and direct from modem via lan cable. Both failed. Changed a few cable and port all couldnt work out.

neomediacombo said:
can check if thre are two light near the lan port when playing. one light is yellow, the other one is green.

if you can only see one yellow light, meaning player is not copitable with your router or lan cable , so need to take our extracble lan cable.

hi i have the same problem. It was working fine until i switched to my republic fibre with ASUS N56U router and using same lan cable. Yellow light only, no green light. Does that mean the router is incompatible? Any way to resolve this?

I tired connecting the same lan cable from the router to my computer and it is working fine.

you mena it can only get one yellow color light on the lan port and can not access tv, if run on my republic fibre with ASUS N56U router? and using which lan cable?

you also mentioned player can work fine on certian situation, what was that condition? with what ISP's network, what router and what lan cable?:s22:

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
PlainBlackTee said:
Hi can i get the extractable LAN cable from you today? text me at 97-614.

what is the situatio of your player on your network?
there is only one yellow light on the lan port? (the green light is not on)
if only one yellow light, can try our extractable lan calbe for trying. most of the time canfix this issue.

can contact for time.
only understand mandrain pls.

pls prepare $2 for that extractable lan cable

thanks!

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
idiotboi89 said:
Hi there,

Can see all the bpl matches at one go?

Thanks

HI,youcan view epl from 3 channels as they feedback. the matches broadcasted is depended on the TV station. also have msome chnanels for eufa and ohter countries sports.

there are around 20 international famouse spoets channels among the 170 high quality channels. there must have your favorate channels wth your favorate sports matches.

if need tech support, can whatsapp 97-57-18-55.

thanks!

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
SGD90 per month??? so exp???

not for one month, but for one year.
it is very cheap ecompare with traditional tv supplier.

further more, thre are two big advantage that traditioal supplier can not supply:

1, more international tv channels that come orriginally from original countries, but not the one after "reedition".
2, unlimited movies dramas and all ohter kind of videos form all over the world.
:s13::s13::s13:

Last edited:

neomediacombo

Master Member
Reaction score
So many model? Which one can you recommend? budget under $200.

HI,
if do not need high quality 170 internatinal TV chanenls, can chose:

1, D70 for unlimited moves dramas and all other kind of videos form all over the world just for $149.
2, A100 with same function as D70, just for $49.

if need TV channels and super VOD as D70, then need to take c70tn for just 289.

if need 50 chinese TV canenls and normal VOF for limited moives draas and videos, can take X6II just for $49.

hope one of the models can meet your reuirement.

cheers!

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
My D70 is not refreshing itself with latest movies, still showing old movies, how to resolve this.
Thank you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.