Mass Order: Jdslabs Portable Headphone Amplifers and ODAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose13lood

Reaction score
didn't realised the cap was 1k USD. was thinking that it'd be closed at the end of Oct ><"" just checked this thread today and realised that it was closed alr :( nonetheless guess i'll take this time to carefully consider if i should get the ODAC or not while waiting for the next MO

dqwong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didn't realised the cap was 1k USD. was thinking that it'd be closed at the end of Oct ><"" just checked this thread today and realised that it was closed alr :( nonetheless guess i'll take this time to carefully consider if i should get the ODAC or not while waiting for the next MO

It's still not too late to add in another ODAC if you want to join in as Jdslabs haven't open yet(Still sunday USA time). Do let me know before tonight.

HeCToR

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm currently using HD25-1 II with my Samsung Galaxy S3, which 1 should i go for ah? I wouldn't mind lugging the thing along, at the most put inside the bag... =D

dqwong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm currently using HD25-1 II with my Samsung Galaxy S3, which 1 should i go for ah? I wouldn't mind lugging the thing along, at the most put inside the bag... =D

Galaxy S3 doesn't have dedicated line out, you will be double amping in this case(not the most ideal).

If you are going for pure sound quality, then the O2 amp is the best, though it's the heaviest and takes like 8hours-12hours to charge.

The C421 with it's quick 2hour charge is much better in this regard.

C421 with OPA2227 will offer a wider sound stage to the HD25-1 II and also the bass boost with HD-25 II is really something to experience for yourself.(It turns the HD-25 II into a mini-LCD2 bass monster).

HeCToR

Master Member
Reaction score
Galaxy S3 doesn't have dedicated line out, you will be double amping in this case(not the most ideal).

If you are going for pure sound quality, then the O2 amp is the best, though it's the heaviest and takes like 8hours-12hours to charge.

The C421 with it's quick 2hour charge is much better in this regard.

C421 with OPA2227 will offer a wider sound stage to the HD25-1 II and also the bass boost with HD-25 II is really something to experience for yourself.(It turns the HD-25 II into a mini-LCD2 bass monster).

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

**** man, i need to audition to know what to buy....
someone make me a usb line out to dac for android phone!

dqwong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finalising all with JDSLABs. Order should be shipping out today or tmr which means it could arriving to singapore by next week.

Will contact individually to arrange for self collection or drive by delivery.

dqwong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no bro i haven't gotten the ODAC + O2 combo :(

Your items are still on the way, should be coming by this week.

Your item was processed through our CHICAGO, IL 60666 facility on October 17, 2012 at 12:08 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Depart USPS Sort Facility, October 17, 2012, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, October 16, 2012, 7:49 pm, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, October 16, 2012, 6:34 pm, GLEN CARBON, IL 62034
Electronic Shipping Info Received, October 16, 2012
Shipment Accepted, October 16, 2012, 4:59 pm, MARYVILLE, IL 62062

dqwong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just need to mention dqwong in your email to JDSLABs if you are sending your unit for the 1yr warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.