MO: Designer Furniture Oggi living (Bangkok)

Reaction score
Hi all,

I will be ordering furniture from Bangkok and will be using a 20ft container. I am looking for people who will be interested to 'mass order' together.

The target date to arrive in Singapore is 1st week to 2nd week of december (or earlier,depending on demand).

There are two ways to join the 'mass order'

1) This is website of the shop I will be ordering for. If you like anything, please email or PM me and I will get back to you with the price.
www.oggi-living.com

The size of the furniture can be customised to your liking. Eg. dimensions, wood colour etc.

I have seen furniture before and the finishing and quality is top notch.

Great value as compared to the ones in Singapore.

Hope to hear from you guys soon! I will furnish this thread with more details as the questions come along.

Last edited:

artemis76

Reaction score
Hi,

Quote interested but need to know price range. Are they using wood veneer?

Example.

Coffee table loof dimension (LxWxH , 1200mm x 600mm x 450mm) in oakwood color.

or

Coffee table bento in oakwood or cocoa color.

thanks

reign

Reaction score
HI, Can you send me the Quote, dimension for UNO, ED and LUX bench with Back rest via PM?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.