MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Next batch will confirm be October or later.
Take note the whole shipping process takes about 2 months, there's no way we can hasten it.

So if we order on 10th August, it will arrive on around 10th Oct.
It's also subjected to delays from the customs, weather, etc.
We hope to send them asap as we have limited storage space, so you can be very sure no one at our side delays anything.

We order only once a month, so if you miss the 10th August order, then i'm sorry you have to be in Sept's order to receive in November.

Also take note we have limited slots available and it will be wholly first come first serve.
As mentioned we do not have too much warehouse space to store them, each chair's box takes up 1 metre by 1 metre.
So we only order about 5-6 pieces per order/month.

For larger corporate orders, who needs bigger quantity at one go.
Who can do quick transactions and collect as soon as it arrives, those we can make exceptions and customise a separate order cater just for you.
But you will have to collect as soon as the stock arrives.

We only take orders that had paid deposit or full payment into the queue.

We won't be taking anymore orders for models not listed on the thread, unless you don't mind double waiting time, means almost 4 months for your chair.

Thank you

Last edited:

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All those who ordered classic Carbon and scheduled for August delivery.

Please let me know if next week delivery is fine.

Please make payment for balance if you have any outstanding.

Last edited:

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Classic Carbon as on page 1.
Is basically black.

Yours is in October

tazzi80

Master Member
Reaction score
Got my chair today. Excellent quality as expected from HM. Thanks a lot for the MO!

nebbish

Reaction score
Just got my chairs too... really pleased with the service and quick response time.

nebbish

Reaction score
just a quick question. how do you register the chair for the warranty. The warranty card link they gave is only for the US and Canada. Anyone have any idea how it is done?

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
About this Mass Order:
Due to the size of the chairs which i do not have enough storage to hold many, we had been keeping to order 5-6 chairs a month ONLY.
I'm sure this will not disrupt the local supplier's sales.

For larger quantity at one go corporate orders, it can still be done, but please contact me separately.

There's a regulation from HM to US sellers that they are not allowed to be exported overseas.
So all authorized dealers do not accept big orders with funds from Singapore or send to a forwarder.
Will be ordering from Amazon under my company, a giant MMC.

Warranty:
According to HM it's international warranty but the local Authorised Dealer honours only parts warranty. Meaning you will have to pay for labour if there's a need for repair.
According to fellow forumers the warranty can be claimed in Singapore with the serial number under the chair.( Apparently this is the same process in USA, I will advise all buyers to take a picture of the serial and keep it somewhere)

The warranty only covers the main chair.
The posturefit set and the lumbar pads are considered accessories and they are not covered by the same period of warranty. However the parts are easily available for purchase if broken.

What's better about this MO is we also receive support from USA directly.
We have a second way to claim warranty from USA direct to get the parts, but you will have to do the repair yourself. The advantage is you don't pay for the repairs at all if you can do the job. Even if the local distro winds up, there's warranty support receivable

However should we choose to get from USA support straight, please be patient for the parts to arrive.
Anyway this is the Herman Miller's warranty policy

Read this disclaimer before ordering
Please be fully aware i'm only in charge of helping everyone order in on behalf of everyone to get better prices.
I am unable to provide ANY personal warranty in ANY kind or amount.

We are not the authorized agent, nor resellers, but just parallel importers assisting fellow forumers.
We DO NOT have the expertise nor authority to provide any level of aftersales service.
All technical issues please find their authorized dealer who can better answer your queries rather than some uncertain answers from us which may intensify any problems.

If you need premium service like one to one exchange, helpdesk call in, etc.
We will strongly recommend you to purchase from the local distributor at full prices with a premium of at least 20-40% more.
Please do not participate in this MO or order yourself if you are not agreeable or comfortable to any of the terms.

Assembling is being offered at a cheap price, which will save you almost an hour for a newbie.
Assembling is only on the back rest to the main frame, posture fit or lumbar pad and head rest.
The bottom assembly which is where all the control lies, comes assembled.
The assembling is not a service for profit but to ease your headache, as i've people who is unable to fix it, or lose/break something while installing and come back to me complaining about "defect"
As it will be done by my company's repairman, who is not a representative for HM not it's affliates, we will not guarantee, no warranty nor take any responsibilties of any direct or indirect losses, damages,lost of functions, defects, scratches, etc. I'll be very glad if forumers opt to assemble themselves.

Please take note that i will also not be responsible for any losses or damages incurred from delivery/transit either.

We will not be responsible for any scratches that may be results from freight and delivery.
Although things had been fine, and it comes in a thick box, i think we have to make things clear to remove any potential misunderstanding.

Information is actually found here.
You don't have to register anything, so far forumers claim with the serial number underneath the chair.
If you want you can put purchased from Amazon USA

Last edited:

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Embody Chairs

This is an higher end version with cushion padding instead of mesh.
With equal level of dexterity and agile suspension to support your spine even while slouching

Rhythm Black With Graphite Base
WIt41.jpg

Can your chair perform such suspension?
h8Kaq.jpg

K1aSq.jpg

4rB99.jpg

Fully Adjustable Arms
Graphite Base and Frame
Rhythm Black Upholstery
Carpet Casters
Ready-To-Assemble
Size B

Singapore is selling at $2499.
MO price: $1899
Possible Customisations:
Change to hard floor castors: +$45

Has one piece on ready stock status as original buyer only needs it in November.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can order any model but Mirra is only marginally cheaper.

A fully loaded model with adjustable lumbar, seat adjustment, tilt adjustment, standard caster and standard Triflex back, is US$829 ( S$1309).

It's comparable to a fully loaded Aeron with lumbar pad which cost US$849 ($1339)

Mirra only possible in November or later, i can't quote without specification.

www.smartfurniture.com

Anyway the prices won't be off by alot from the above quote earlier

heydeeryan

Reaction score
Mirra

Hi reading off smart furniture it will be basic model, ie:

Graphite frame, seat and Back
Triflex back
Fixed arms
Adjustable lumbar
Fixed seat depth
Std tilt and castors

Do they come in smaller size btw?

What's total price in sgd complete w delivery and assembly. Tks.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi reading off smart furniture it will be basic model, ie:

Graphite frame, seat and Back
Triflex back
Fixed arms
Adjustable lumbar
Fixed seat depth
Std tilt and castors

Do they come in smaller size btw?

What's total price in sgd complete w delivery and assembly. Tks.
Is the figure US$649?

Chair US$649
Shipping: US$200
Total: US$849 / S$1086
After GST: $1162

Assembly: +$10
Delivery: +$30

Only 1 size.

They have taken size B as standard size for all new chairs since it can fit almost everyone.

danls79

Reaction score
sorry i dont understand so you mean those chair that are suppose to arrive in nov will reach in early oct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.