MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KilJim

Reaction score
Is there anyway to purchase just the Aeron adjustable arms by themselves?
I have an Aeron without them and would like to upgrade

etegration

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All mails replied

wah seh! you still going strong with this! My Aeron is still going strong!

Guys, get this, not some stupid so call gaming chair that's all bull.sh.it. in the long run, you spend 1.4k, 1.8k, even 2k on a herman miller from this thread, you actually save more. No need worry about all the stupid flaking, peeling on fake leather china sh.it that companies just take and slap a sticker brand on it and call it gaming chair like a Lab that call themselves Secret. :s22:

Get a real chair. Get a herman miller. Your butt will love you. :D

Great_Cookie

Reaction score
Still Going Strong...

Adding my 2c...

Was in the market for an Aeron Chair and stumbled upon this thread and MO. Initially I wanted to get a ‘gaming’ chair (Secret Lab, DXRacer) for home use, but since I already use this chair (original) at the office and after reading much feedback I decided to go for the Aeron instead (what’s there not to like about a 12yr manufacturer warranty?)

Couldn’t believe my luck when I contacted Unwanted and found out this was still going strong. Super responsive seller, with all 4 of my emails answered within less than two hours of sending.

Ordered the Remastered version late Friday night and was shocked when the courier contacted me Saturday morning to confirm delivery in the afternoon. Chair was still in original packing condition and everything absolutely in order.

All in all, buy with confidence! Thanks Unwanted!

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I can't identify your email with your nicks.
You may want to drop another email in case we missed it.

Thank you.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not doing the Eames anymore as it requires too much space for storage.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Embody will be low in stock due to low quantity available for coming shipment.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
July's stock is suppose to be coming today.

We are very tight in space due to stock up of other stuffs. So we will try to get it delivered asap.

dashel

Reaction score
Hi,

Would like to get the Engineered Now Aeron Headrest - HR03
Classic Aeron : Classic Carbon Colour.

Just checking that it is in stock and can order direct from website?

Thanks!

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
We have ample casters available, enough for sale and warranty support for the next 10 years,
As for headrests, we have them available for both classic and remastered aerons now.

ichitaka

Reaction score
Hi Unwanted, i just made a fund transfer for Remastered Aeron :)

kindly confirm & help to schedule a delivery for me~

thanks ya

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this question has been answered before, but what are the main differences between the Classic and Remastered versions?

On paper, the differences are on the Pellicle weave (more zoned for Remastered), Posturefit SL, the tilt limiter positions and a more configurable armrest.

Got to try the Remastered version: seems that the Posturefit SL is very subtle (vs the original Posturefit, which can be quite aggressive on feel). Had dialed up the Posturefit SL to max setting, but didn't see much displacement. For the former, I'm not sure if it's more effective (such that one doesn't realise the support).

Appreciate your thoughts before I make an order. Also for headrest, there's no option for remastered version. Just put in the comments?

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The support on the remastered Aerons is dependent on both the zonal support and Posturefit. The classic Aeron is wholly dependant on just the posturefit. You may find that the posturefit support on the remastered is more subtle but the effect as a whole should be equivalent or better with the new design.

The dexterity on the recline and armrests are definitely improved. The weave on the remastered gives a more comfortable feel.

In any case, we had been informed that the classic Aerons had stopped production since the beginning of the year.
The headrest for the remastered version is already available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.