HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Like Tree168Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2020, 05:56 PM   #1231

My Aeron finally came today. Very satisfied!
Those who were also wondering like me, the chair received is Made in USA and not DG. Also from batch Jan 2020.

Initially I thought it will come without the box, but it did came with the box as well.

No rough edges on the chair as well.

The only thing is there is a light scratch mark on the top side of the chair (near to where we would mount the headrest) and have not figure out how to get that off yet.

Other than that, everything else is perfect!
Regretted not having ordered the Atlas Headrest together.
I ordered mine with the Atlas headrest and it's really satisfying to lean back during conference calls. The chair arrived with the headrest assembled so saved me all the trouble haha.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 4 XL
kurtisnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2020, 12:42 AM   #1232

I ordered mine with the Atlas headrest and it's really satisfying to lean back during conference calls. The chair arrived with the headrest assembled so saved me all the trouble haha.

Nice.. Yeah I thought so, and can imagine myself leaning on the headrest as well.

I saw some reviews from the buyers from shopee, someone mentioned that the material is not exactly the same than the chair? Is it true? Because I thought it will be made from the exact same material and same mesh to match.
fantasynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2020, 03:56 AM   #1233

Nice.. Yeah I thought so, and can imagine myself leaning on the headrest as well.

I saw some reviews from the buyers from shopee, someone mentioned that the material is not exactly the same than the chair? Is it true? Because I thought it will be made from the exact same material and same mesh to match.
The Atlas headset mesh seems to be identical to the chair's original mesh in both colour and texture. I read in the desktop chair thread before about the shoppe one being OEM so I'm not too sure. Either that or maybe it's the engineered now headset that doesn't fully match the chair mesh maybe. I read on reddit that the EN headset also tends to pull your hair so I went with the Atlas instead.

Old 30-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #1234

Aeron on sale now from AudioSG via Shopee. $1649.50 for size B, without the optional headrest.
defnull likes this.
zensushi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 09:18 PM   #1235

The Atlas headset mesh seems to be identical to the chair's original mesh in both colour and texture. I read in the desktop chair thread before about the shoppe one being OEM so I'm not too sure. Either that or maybe it's the engineered now headset that doesn't fully match the chair mesh maybe. I read on reddit that the EN headset also tends to pull your hair so I went with the Atlas instead.

Oh okay thanks. Yeah, not very sure myself. I am following that thread as well. At least now I know it should be identical mesh.

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,3
fantasynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 11:40 PM   #1236
Arch-Supremacy Member

still no after sale support or reply from UI................
cochran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:52 PM   #1237
Arch-Supremacy Member

Finally got an email reply from UI tech.

Good to know that their after sale support is still there.

They are slow in reply due to COVID-19 and based in UK..
bakasa2002 likes this.
cochran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 05:04 PM   #1238

Finally got an email reply from UI tech.

Good to know that their after sale support is still there.

They are slow in reply due to COVID-19 and based in UK..

Are they going to help you out with the issue you are facing?

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 5
Old 02-09-2020, 11:07 AM   #1239

How long did it take for UI to reply you? It's almost 2 weeks for me and there's still no reply.
Aneurysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 11:42 PM   #1240

How long did it take for UI to reply you? It's almost 2 weeks for me and there's still no reply.
I just dropped them an email on some enquiry on my existing chair, and replied within a day.

You sent to info@unwantimports???
mindgamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 12:55 PM   #1241
High Supremacy Member

Anyone tried replacing the gas cylinder? Anywhere to get the part?

I suspect my chair having issues
skytan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2020, 11:13 AM   #1242

Aeron on sale now from AudioSG via Shopee. $1649.50 for size B, without the optional headrest.
are they original made usa or DG ? i saw another store bringing in top200items at lazada also. any good ?
zensushi likes this.
epiworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2020, 01:43 PM   #1243

Lightbulb

are they original made usa or DG ? i saw another store bringing in top200items at lazada also. any good ?
Have no idea, since I have yet to buy one. Perhaps you can message the sellers directly? & the confirmed buyers' reviews should indicate the general sentiments towards the products/sellers.

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
zensushi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2020, 02:32 PM   #1244
evq
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh okay thanks. Yeah, not very sure myself. I am following that thread as well. At least now I know it should be identical mesh.

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,3
I got the Graphite Leather.
This is another good investment.
Why not mesh? Cos i watched some youtubers' reviews, some said hair got caught in the mesh etc. But dont quote me.

One thing to note, the locking mechanism is somewhat loose, it is not a flaw. To me, it is a plus point cos i can easily adjust its height & protrusion according to what i m doing, eg if I want to take a rest, i adjust the height to support my head & protrusion backwards, if in sitting position, i lower the rest to support my neck etc.

If the lock is tight, i will have to loosen the nuts etc.
evq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2020, 10:33 AM   #1245
Banned

so still can buy from UI right?
defnull is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.