MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qusibaoka

Reaction score
Paid with no reference info

Hi, I bought an Atlas headrest on your website last night. I paid with DBS bank transfer but there was nowhere to input my phone no. as reference. Can I confirm with you that my order has been confirmed?

Abram

Reaction score
Need some help here, my 1 month old UI aeron remastered is creaking whenever I lean in any direction.

I'm not fat (in case anyone is wondering) @ a mere 55kg. The creaking is starting to annoy me, just wonder if anyone else has faced the same issue and how did you manage to solve it?

Uramasa

Reaction score
Need some help here, my 1 month old UI aeron remastered is creaking whenever I lean in any direction.

I'm not fat (in case anyone is wondering) @ a mere 55kg. The creaking is starting to annoy me, just wonder if anyone else has faced the same issue and how did you manage to solve it?

Not sure, either perhaps it's best to email them directly at
info@unwantedimports.com

And you could share the result to us?

compuser

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Many years back I had my chair from the local distro, there were some sound. They did not really do anything, it's not in the warranty and it wasn't that bad so i leave it.

Later spammed grease on all the contacts and the sound reduced by 80% but much came back after some time. It's the sound of the contacts rubbing against each other, so i don't think it can be totally avoided. Chair is still working after so many years though.

kitsura

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do i contact them? Emails sent to unwantedimports not being replied.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exchanged my broken wheels last week.

Ordered a chair as a Xmas gift on Tuesday, delivered next day. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.