HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Like Tree168Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2020, 10:16 PM   #1276

Same issue with my two remastered Aeron.

Just got the Remastered Aeron, just to check with everyone, do your Remastered Aerons have the "scratch mark" shown in the picture below? At the groove area of the backrest, just in front of the dots indicating the size. Just wondering if it's a cosmetic defect or all Aerons have this due to molding.

Thanks!

https://ibb.co/mcrcFwg

seikokingkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:20 AM   #1277

Same issue with my two remastered Aeron.
Thanks for your feedback.. did you buy your chairs from UnwantedImports, Shopee or Xtra?

Last edited by Theychosenone; 09-10-2020 at 02:01 PM..
Theychosenone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2020, 05:46 PM   #1278
Supremacy Member

hi guys, those who bought from unwantedimports, do their local courier in SG make appointment for delivery or they just appear? Thanks!
kenpachi82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2020, 06:17 PM   #1279

whats the main difference from made in china and made in the US? anyone can share their opinion. tnx
jpalileo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2020, 12:41 AM   #1280
Arch-Supremacy Member

whats the main difference from made in china and made in the US? anyone can share their opinion. tnx
I heard all parts are made in US, so itís either assembled in US or China
Old 23-10-2020, 12:41 AM   #1281
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for your feedback.. did you buy your chairs from UnwantedImports, Shopee or Xtra?
Good question, interested to know also
Old 06-11-2020, 01:44 AM   #1282

Hey guys just sharing my experience here. Didn't even realise I have a HWZ account which was registered 10 years ago lol.

I used to work in an American bank and they use only Aeron chairs. Could say that it was hands down the best chair I've ever sat in and ironically most people do not even know that they are sitting on a $2k office chair. Since I've moved on to other banks (which are not using Aerons) I really miss the Aeron and decided to buy from Unwanted Imports as I'm wfh most of the time now.

Here's my experience:

1. Ordered the chair on Monday and paid on the same day (you will receive an email asking you to make payment or they will cancel your order). I opted for the Aeron Size B with posturefit SL and Original HR03 headrest. Do not expect any confirmation that your payment is received from Unwanted Imports after you've made the payment. Their own logistic guy will just contact you for delivery.

2. Delivery man contacted me on Wednesday to arrange for delivery on Thursday. So it only took about them 3 working days (as stocks were available) for it to deliver.

3. Product received as it is and my headrest was assembled firmly. Do note that the driver will only drop off at your main gate and won't help you to carry to your room whatsoever (this is mentioned in their website).

4. Unwanted Imports will not contact directly with you even if you were to send them an enquiry on their website (which I did before making plunge to just order). I might be wrong on this point.

5. This chair is not quite suitable for people who like to sit cross-legged. One leg up is fine.

5. Any questions you may have are probably answered on their website if you bother to read it thoroughly.

Overall really pleased with the product (I knew what I was going to expect anyway) and how quickly it was delivered

Last edited by [d]3v|L; 06-11-2020 at 02:07 AM.. Reason: wrong post
[d]3v|L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 02:37 PM   #1283

Hi, I send the email, but bounce back. I bought the Embody chair in 2013, payment by dbs on 31/03/2013 and got the issue with the arm rest. Can you help contact me for the spare part? I send the message with unwantedimports quite a few week back and no respond. I lost my hardwarezone account and also can't find the record . Thanks

Last edited by gaikobchok; 11-11-2020 at 03:46 PM..
gaikobchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2020, 01:10 PM   #1284

Paid with no reference info

Hi, I bought an Atlas headrest on your website last night. I paid with DBS bank transfer but there was nowhere to input my phone no. as reference. Can I confirm with you that my order has been confirmed?
qusibaoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2020, 03:46 PM   #1285

Need some help here, my 1 month old UI aeron remastered is creaking whenever I lean in any direction.

I'm not fat (in case anyone is wondering) @ a mere 55kg. The creaking is starting to annoy me, just wonder if anyone else has faced the same issue and how did you manage to solve it?
Abram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 10:35 PM   #1286

Need some help here, my 1 month old UI aeron remastered is creaking whenever I lean in any direction.

I'm not fat (in case anyone is wondering) @ a mere 55kg. The creaking is starting to annoy me, just wonder if anyone else has faced the same issue and how did you manage to solve it?
Not sure, either perhaps it's best to email them directly at
info@unwantedimports.com

And you could share the result to us?
Uramasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2020, 12:53 AM   #1287

Many years back I had my chair from the local distro, there were some sound. They did not really do anything, it's not in the warranty and it wasn't that bad so i leave it.

Later spammed grease on all the contacts and the sound reduced by 80% but much came back after some time. It's the sound of the contacts rubbing against each other, so i don't think it can be totally avoided. Chair is still working after so many years though.
compuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.