MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
Received chair today from MO #11. Everything good, just that the chair handles are shaky. Youquan, any ways to resolve the problem?

No problem... i'll get the supplier to tighten it for u at your place

ForThePride

Reaction score
Hi youquan would like to find out the dimensions of the chair. More importantly how high are the armrests from the floor at their lowest settings and how high is the seat from the floor at its lowest setting. Asking because my table is quite low and may not be able to slide the chair under it.

youquan

Reaction score
Hi youquan would like to find out the dimensions of the chair. More importantly how high are the armrests from the floor at their lowest settings and how high is the seat from the floor at its lowest setting. Asking because my table is quite low and may not be able to slide the chair under it.

Hi Bro, if u have problem with the armrest u can order the chair without armrest. It will be $260.

Armrest to floor to the lowest setting is 61cm.
Seat to floor at the lowest setting is 42cm.

hope this info is useful to u

truewt

Master Member
Reaction score
hey bro,

got your chair at MO 12 or something..? Now i feel one side of the arm rest is loose (can swing too much when you rest your arm on them, the other side can move but not that much)

Also the seat is more shaky now.. Last time the distributor came over say nothing can be done to help cos the design like that.. but now more shaky than last time..

can help?

youquan

Reaction score
hey bro,

got your chair at MO 12 or something..? Now i feel one side of the arm rest is loose (can swing too much when you rest your arm on them, the other side can move but not that much)

Also the seat is more shaky now.. Last time the distributor came over say nothing can be done to help cos the design like that.. but now more shaky than last time..

can help?

Ok.. pm me your address and contact no. I'll get them to have a look at your place

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok, must credit TS for his service. Wheel spolit, but managed to send someone to repair it thou it's abit long. Warranty is honored. Thanks TS

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.