HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MO: Oral Irrigator

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #1

MO: Price Reduced!! Oral Irrigator

Promotion!!! (Updated 14 Jan 2018)

Water Jet Floss Personal Kit (1 floss + 2 nozzles)

Usual Price : $36 per set
Promotional price : $20 for 1 set, $38 for 2 sets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water Jet Floss Family Kit (1 floss + 4 nozzles + 1 stand to hold floss and nozzles)
Refer to photo below

Usual Price : $48 per set
Promotion price : $28 for 1 set, $52 for 2 sets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM me here or email us at vickikoe@yahoo.com to order at the promotional price!

Water-Jet Floss Oral Irrigator is specially designed to clean between your teeth and hard to reach areas

Over 1000 sets sold!

FAMILY KIT

Ease of Use
- Floss in less than 1 minute! Just slide it along your gum line a few times (both from inside and out)
- No electricity required and no batteries to purchase or recharge
- Quick Connect to Tap for use
- Quick Release System for easy detachment for storage
- No electronics --> robust and durable

Oral Health Benefits
- Regular use will help freshen your breath by removing food and bacteria left behind by brushing and flossing
- Improves Gum Health
- Promotes Healing of Bleeding Gums
- Great for Cleaning Behind Braces
- Immediate results

Patented in USA, Germany and Taiwan, daily use of this waterjet flossing device will help freshen your breath and give you a healthy smile.

Personal Kit includes:
Four-speed water control handle with compact, flexible hose
Quick-Connect and Release system for tap – Instructions provided (installs in mins!)
2 waterjet nozzles
Zipper storage pouch

Family Kit includes:
1 x floss device with attached curled cord and hose base
4 x nozzles (in blue, pink, orange and green)
1 x adapter/aeration
1 x step-by-step guide for installation
1 x functional stand to keep floss device and nozzles drained and dry

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I install the Water-Jet Floss?

(Note: This is a 1-time installation)

How do I use the Water-Jet Floss

How do I know if this will fit my tap (faucet)?

Most tap (faucet) aerators in Singapore HDB apartments belong to a standard size and will be able to use the Water-Jet Floss built-in aerator adapter.

IMPORTANT - Please check and confirm using the steps below before placing your order. No refunds will be made after product delivery is made.The standard size refers to: - 55/65 inch or ~2.3cm diameter for taps with internal screw threads (aerator's external diameter)

- 15/16 inch or ~2.1cm diameter for taps with external screw threads (aerator's internal diameter)This size is the "American standard size" and commonly used in water filters cartridges which are connected directly to taps.

To check, please unscrew the aerator from your tap to check the diameter.

If your aerator has external screw thread, the external (outer) diameter should be around 2.3cm.

If your aerator has internal screw threads, the internal (inner) diameter should be around 2.1cm.

If your aerator size belongs to any 1 of the above, you can now be sure the Water-Jet Floss aerator adapter will fit your tap.

Self-Collection is Not available.

To ORDER:
By email or PM only
mnemon1c likes this.

Last edited by iamnagel; 14-01-2018 at 11:39 AM..
iamnagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #2

Thumbs up

Customers' REVIEWS!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"I managed to fix it myself in less than 5 min with no assistance from my hubby :-). Just want to share that I love it. Didn't manage to get a lot of plague out on the first but I feel lesser plague when I use it again this morning. I think it takes a bit of practice coz end up getting a little wet and my gals too when I use it on them.

Overall, I love it and will ask if my sis and brother want to get a set too. My hubby also said it is cool, no battery required. He is usually a sceptic haha."- Mod_mum, SMH forum

==========================================================

"It is clean and efficient. Just attach the water-jet, on the tap, clean and detach. Normal flossing of the back teeth are difficult but using the water-jet solve the problem." - leafy, SMH forum

"My hubby and I are addicted to it. Simple + Fast + Clean! He used to NOT to brush his teeth before bedtime. Now he brush his teeth at least TWICE a day. lol. Imagine 365 times more a year! hooray.

Kinda gross to see all the tiny bits of food being flossed out of the teeth but at least it not stuck in there till I visit the dentist. And best of all, no batteries & power/ electricity required, just water from the tap that does the job. Nice.

Oh, probably not supposed to use for this purpose, I used the water jet to wash out the dirt of the sink hole too. lol."- Joanna, SMH forum

"I got this and couldn't wait to try it out. Installation took less than 5 mins. On the first attempt at using, I found that the gums between my teeth hurts a little when the water hits the "flesh". A bit like when your gums are unhealthy and you drink cold water. After 2 weeks of daily use, the discomfort is gone. I think it must mean my gum is getting healthier! Now I'm a little addicted to it and use it after every meal during the weekends." - SW, HWZ forum

Last edited by iamnagel; 18-11-2011 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Add more reviews!
Old 13-04-2011, 10:40 AM   #3

MO #1 is closed
MO #2 is closed
MO #3 is closed
MO #4 closed

MO #3 order list (Closed)
Umaro Paid
phoby86 Cancelled Order
p0mp0m Paid
wenghan Paid
fitlies 2 sets Paid
jimmypjw Paid
apatheticme Paid
bornfree Paid
Vix_84 Paid
Acb Paid
bomberman Paid
hairygorillaz Paid

MO #3 reserve list
SuperDuperMe
silphscope
ck1liang
Thanatos
killercmj
sakuragi_85
snp_socceroo

MO #2 order list (Closed)
Zulu35 Paid
Khepra Paid
bingom Paid
blur_pig Cancelled Order
silhouettes. Paid
lollipoo No payment received despite reminders
hoosdathu Paid
kurogane Paid
Ferryc Paid
tErOn Paid
avenger03 Paid
Tony Paid
Jest101 Paid
simwayne Paid
cookerbel No payment received despite reminders
storm913 Paid
lllooo Paid
A Friend Paid
mihawk Paid
smilesc Paid
kife000 Paid
forgottened No payment received despite reminders
High_Octane Paid
Toby88 Paid
melvinde Paid
owlzzzz Paid
dethguardian Paid

Please see Post #1 for ordering instructions

Thanks

Last edited by iamnagel; 04-08-2011 at 09:02 AM..
Old 13-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #4

4 orders received.
8 more to go!
Old 14-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #5

5 orders received.
7 to go!!!
Old 14-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #6

User Feedbacks

This has to be the best water flosser I've found. I tried a removable-battery type but within 6 months water had gotten into the battery compartment and it died. Then I tried one with rechargeable batteries that you didn't put in and and take out and it came with a charger. But the same thing happened to it as within 6 months it died too as water somehow got into it and rusted it. Then I found this one and it is the perfect answer. It screws into your faucet (it screwed in perfectly and simply in my bathroom faucet) and there are NO batteries. It's also the cheapest out there, being $15-50 less than the battery-operated ones. You saved my teeth.
I'm keeping it, as far as now. It worked really good on my gums and between my teeth. The product has 4 speeds which is pretty cool. I used speed 2 and it seemed to work perfect for me. When I was done my mouth felt like I just had a dental cleaning, and I can def compare since I did have a dental cleaning 2 weeks ago. My gums are like throbing a little from being cleaned. Sine I don't floss, this device seemed like it cleaned between my teeth, and I can tell because between my teeth at the gum line I was bleeding as if I used floss and went to hard into my gums. I know bleeding gums are bas, so I need to be more careful, but I just couldn't believe how well this product worked between my teeth.

If you don't buy this, you are missing out. Really only took two minutes to make my mouth feel like new.
Old 14-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #7
Great Supremacy Member

how is it powered ???
raven1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #8

It's powered by your tap. Turn on your tap to pressurise the irrigator. There are 4 settings on the irrigator itself for you to select the pressure that you want.

No batteries, no charging, no electronics.
Old 14-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #9

6 orders received!
6 to go!

Up for dental health!!!
Old 15-04-2011, 08:12 AM   #10

7 orders received!
5 to go!
Old 15-04-2011, 08:57 AM   #11

8 orders received!
4 to go!

Say bye bye to bad breath!!!
Old 15-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #12

User Feedback

"....If you don't buy this, you are missing out. Really only took two minutes to make my mouth feel like new"

I'm keeping it, as far as now. It worked really good on my gums and between my teeth. The product has 4 speeds which is pretty cool. I used speed 2 and it seemed to work perfect for me. When I was done my mouth felt like I just had a dental cleaning, and I can def compare since I did have a dental cleaning 2 weeks ago. My gums are like throbing a little from being cleaned. Sine I don't floss, this device seemed like it cleaned between my teeth, and I can tell because between my teeth at the gum line I was bleeding as if I used floss and went to hard into my gums. I know bleeding gums are bas, so I need to be more careful, but I just couldn't believe how well this product worked between my teeth.

If you don't buy this, you are missing out. Really only took two minutes to make my mouth feel like new.
Old 15-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #13

Is the price inclusive of shipping ??
e_kan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #14

Includes shipping but does not include delivery to your house.

You'll have to collect locally or opt for registered mail.
Old 15-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #15

9 orders received!
3 to go!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.