HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MO: Premium Espresso Coffee Machines: Nespresso - What Else? Part 2

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #121
Arch-Supremacy Member

Reserved post

Last edited by unwanted; 11-10-2017 at 01:54 AM..
unwanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #122
Arch-Supremacy Member

it's all stated on page one and the answer is no.
I think the warranty stated on the machines i brought back is 3 years warranty but think only valid for countries that has magimix only.
I've no exact idea if it's really not honored as i know it's serviced in Australia as well.
But put as no warranty.
The machines that we used to carry out has warranty, but nobody has any broken for almost 2 yrs.
So it's decided that we forgo the warranty and open our choices to all the choices we have in Europe.
Besides nicer, it's cheaper.

The citiz that are MO are the black and white.
There's reviews that the red and grey ones' handle will scrape off the black coating after wear and tear.
They are not available here, and they are far more nicer in the real thing if you've seen them all side by side.
BTW the CITIZ look diff also, the one in the shop is flat, whereas the one MO is a tap kind which look nicer
Old 20-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #123
Arch-Supremacy Member

BTW the CITIZ look diff also, the one in the shop is flat, whereas the one MO is a tap kind which look nicer
ooh now that you mentioned it, you're right!! the one in the MO looks nicer!
exxondus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #124

exxondus, on sg-roc as well?

anyway if you're worried about warranty get the le cube ti, or essensa. i bought the le cube ti from this m.o. and it came with the local plug (and appropriate 'S' Mark stickers). I believe that it means the set is approved for use in Sg? I managed to register the machine's serial no. on the nespresso website as well (for warranty purposes or records, i'm not sure).

when i opened my aeroccino, i saw a receipt or delivery note to Takashimaya, so i'm not surprised if my set from bought with taka vouchers or something. but at least i have a good feeling that its a local set with some form of warranty.

just sell a watch hahaha can get a good espresso machine... well thats what i did.
Old 21-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #125
Arch-Supremacy Member

exxondus, on sg-roc as well?

anyway if you're worried about warranty get the le cube ti, or essensa. i bought the le cube ti from this m.o. and it came with the local plug (and appropriate 'S' Mark stickers). I believe that it means the set is approved for use in Sg? I managed to register the machine's serial no. on the nespresso website as well (for warranty purposes or records, i'm not sure).

when i opened my aeroccino, i saw a receipt or delivery note to Takashimaya, so i'm not surprised if my set from bought with taka vouchers or something. but at least i have a good feeling that its a local set with some form of warranty.

just sell a watch hahaha can get a good espresso machine... well thats what i did.
Ya also same nick on sgroc. Aiming some taka vouchers nw. Got a few peeps selling so see which one can close the deal.

Hmm if get i would get citiz with milk cos i prefer to drink with guni
Old 21-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #126
Arch-Supremacy Member

Reserved post

Old 22-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #127

Thumbs up

Thanks Unwanted and company!

Received my order of Citiz, Aerocinno & double glass cups 3 days ago.
Its really a good buy - other than brewing coffee, i used the machine on my cup noodles and made steam milk drink
unwanted likes this.
Nikiboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:15 PM   #128

Bro Unwanted,

Enjoy your trip overseas. Though hope you find good espresso every morning in the country you're in, hehe.

Thanks for the work you did and well connections. haha, had a chat with your courier guy also. Nice guy with his Ipod plugged in while making the delivery. Got the Citiz Ivory White (It's really Ivory white not pure white), Aero, Discovery box with assorted capsules and such. Thanks! Those glasses 60ml/100ml looks awesome. Wife loves it!

Some questions:

1. Is it normal the loudness of the "whirring" sound, as we feel it is a little louder than the red Citiz ones in Nespresso Taka?

2. The cups actually vibrates and "floats" off pace a little during the lungo / espresso process, this happens normally or.. ?

3. I learned that the 100ml cups fit a nice espresso and such, hence lungo or cappu and latte's needs 150ml and above cups. As I'm 'still' a first time buyer (hehe), can I just get 2 cups of 150 or 290ml cups offer? What do you recommend for Latte / cappucino's ? spoilt for choice...

4. I know you got the Singatoba's in already, you still got them in stock? If yes, and I make other capsule supply order, can I get the delivery done by which time frame?

Hear from you soon.
chanvh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #129
Arch-Supremacy Member

Reserved post

Old 25-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #130
Arch-Supremacy Member

ok just got my DM membership back.

@@ Chanvh
had answered your qn through email.

Incase people are wondering what's the answers.

As we discussed before with other forumers, at home with confined walls will sound louder. When sound echo and reflect from the wall. Takashimaya is an open space with background music and alot of noise. Thus alot of noise are muted out.

During brewing, it's a rough procedure of extraction and explosion inside the machine. Thus it will vibrate and the cup will move a little for sure. Even my giant machines move, it's normal.

If anybody is able to order with the capsules etc, where i can confine all deliveries in one run. I'll honor the deal which i mentioned in page 10.

I do pile up these limited editions like Singatoba every time.
As a collectors' item, if you need just let me know. I've some excess.

Cheers

Just some info:
Brought back 50 Citiz machines.
For my company's regional offices 30+. For the forumers the rest.
None failed.

They have a good reason to make in Switzerland i guess.

yaya swiss made!! powderful stuff!! hope they don move their factoy to China in future like most branded stuff
Old 25-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #131

Hi Unwanted,

I take note about this. It was giving my wife a concern because I had to move the cup back into the center by ~1.5cm like this, fortunately the vibration wasn't bad enough to drop the cup off the top tray (close to the nozzle). Also, yes, I thought about it and the machine we placed was near the corner wall of our tiled kitchen so this is valid statement.

Now, the machine is really sleek looking and small in size, we are looking to create a specific pedestal or spot in another corner of the house to make it "shine" at a corner on its own. placing in the kitchen is something temporary as afraid that when we cook will stain it with oil droplets, etc.

Do you have some tips about this or some pictures about ideas (some reference or website would be greatly appreciated) on placing the Citiz or machine well within the confines of our humble HDB unit?

Thanks for your quick replies via email. Really wonder how you can juggle your time with such intense coffee activities. LOL.

I'm thinking about the 290ml (or was it 300ml) cups because it seems can fit a normal latte / cappu or just iced latte or cappus... what do you think?

Will need to order more supplies to last for next few months. We love the 4 other cups we ordered the last time. nice French style with 2 other Japan sleek ones (110ml).

Cheers.
chanvh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 03:12 AM   #132
Arch-Supremacy Member

Reserved post

Old 26-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #133

Hi bro,
I'm interested in the M100 machine.. do you have it? If not can advise on where to get it? You know how much it cost not ar?

Any comments on it whether good or not?

THX!
damusdamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #134
Arch-Supremacy Member

I got a question. Can 1 pod make 2 cups?

What i mean is put in 1 pod press small cup. After it stop dispensing, press one more time for another cup. Would it be possible or would the machinr be damaged?
Old 26-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #135

I got a question. Can 1 pod make 2 cups?

What i mean is put in 1 pod press small cup. After it stop dispensing, press one more time for another cup. Would it be possible or would the machinr be damaged?
Why would there be any damage? I've tried it before as I pressed the espresso instead of lungo.

Sometimes, I forgot to dispense the pod before running water through.

So I'm pretty sure no damage will be done..
momo38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.