MO: Swiss Made/Movement Sapphire Crystal Watches & Other Series ( Photos Exhaustive ) [NEW]

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Force's Collection, Professional Instrument (Huge Watch)

5083050583_ea3f7debe3_b.jpg

5083050299_70110fbb26_b.jpg

5083646208_2bf7a85fb7_b.jpg

Back views/details:
5440262712_68b30b4d11_b.jpg

This video illustrates a past season's force collection.
The one in the video has a second left crown to control the bezel.
They had removed the left crown because that crown can't be die fixed, and loosely turn around resulting in wrong minute/hour marking position
The new one sold here, is slightly bigger instead.

Key Features:

Full Specifications:

Price:

for techyjosh84

Last edited:

paeeon

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if the Windmill Full Black Chronograph is still in stock?

EvaLasting

Reaction score
hi there, do u still have 'Invicta Men's 6515 Force Collection Lefty Stainless Steel Black Leather Watch'?

paeeon

Reaction score
Hi, I've just ordered a swiss legend watch. Please check the payment thank you

ronnlim

Reaction score
Hi,

This is just a MO( mass order ) from Amazon ( www.amazon.com ). I'm sadly not an authorised agent so there isn't everything i can do except ordering and dispatching as organised, as quickly as I can.

I do check dead on arrivals on movements upon arrivals, and among the 500+ watches dealt in the last 4 months, none found dead yet. This is an assurance you can't get ordering yourself and a special privilege given by the vendor. (Return of watches found dead on arrival)
But I can't check every detail especially most are covered with protection films.

As for repairs and such, all information are already listed on post #30. I'm sorry i do not have comprehensive information because there isn't much occurrence of faults found and i have no technical expertise to be sure.

I can help you send back, the freight cost is US$28 from Invicta. http://www.invictawatch.com/invicta/shipping
US$30 for freight charges back and fro US.

As advised, it's logically better to have it done locally which someone had told me he did less than S$10. Place where he sent was in Bencoolen Plaza which I had mentioned.
I've made the effort to contact a man working in timepiece, he shared that this is common among pieces that were hand assembled and it won't cost much time/$ to wipe that stain off.

Alternatively you can DIY if you have the expertise and opening tool.
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/watch-back-case-opener-repair-tools-with-18-tips-53126

This is the best advice i can provide, as replied.
Thank you.

bro check with u any NEW gals' Watches? looking for 1 for my wife :)
going to trans balance to u next week for my green spider,, :)

THANK YOU!
thumbs up for u sale

phantom150

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Want to find out who got the black combat and the face-glass is blur or maybe inside is dirty and manage to get it clean?

bring it to a watch repairer, Not watch retailer.

they will remove the crown+ stem and movement and clean up.

less than 20 mins if they do it on the spot.

at this price( if you compared to buying online), its better to do locally.

again at this price, i wun bother with warranty, makes no sense to send to and fro.

japs brands are a better bet if you want warranty and assurance, but of cos at a higher price if you do get a watch of similar quality and size as what you bought.

fyi, in bencoolen, at one corner, there's a shop with big grand father clocks, just go there. another small corner shop by a old uncle also can. dun bother with the shops with lotsa crowds. they wun do this, outta their reach and time to do such stuff for you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.