HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MO: TAOBAO, TMALL AND SHIPPING SERVICES FOR YOU!!!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2016, 10:16 AM   #76

Awesome Monday

GOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Hope all of you have a great long weekends!!

Let's chase away monday blues by shopping on taobao!!!

WHY CHOOSE US?

1. NO MULTIPLY 1.1
2. DIRECT CONTACT
3. REGULAR UPDATE
4. HELP YOU LIAISE DIRECTLY WITH SELLER
5. GET YOU THE BEST PRICE YOU CAN EVER HAVE!!

So do not hesitate anymore!!

PS: My website is building up and soon you guys can assess to it already!! YAYYYYYYY!

Last edited by MissHong; 28-03-2016 at 10:23 AM..
MissHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 02:07 PM   #77

BUMP FOR THE DAY

ALL PM ARE REPLIED!!

Please feel free to ask me for quotation!!

Normal Air: $8/1st KG, $5/subsequent KG (INCLUDE HOME DELIVERY)

Sensitive Air: $11/1st KG, $8/subsequent KG (INCLUDE HOME DELIVERY)

Want to under declare items? I CAN HELP YOU!!!

Just feel free to pm me or whatsapp 97 53 28 78!!

Thank you!!
Old 03-04-2016, 09:59 PM   #78

Hi,

Please PM me.
I am unable to send PM.
Thanks.
kstung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:23 AM   #79

Hi,

Please PM me.
I am unable to send PM.
Thanks.
Hi, I have already PM you, please check your pm!

Thank you
Old 04-04-2016, 09:22 PM   #80

Hi,

I cannot reply nor send PM.
Kindly message through email.
sengtung01
@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks
kstung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 09:17 AM   #81

Hi,

I cannot reply nor send PM.
Kindly message through email.
sengtung01
@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks
Hi,

I have send you an email already! Please check!!

Thank you!
Old 06-04-2016, 10:13 PM   #82
Master Member

misshong
my dear sweet friend whom i address as jiayi

she managed to help my cousin and i to ship some branded shoes and sensitive items when all other forwarders such as 65daigou ezbuy would reject shipping them.

Her service is good and price efficient.. Her home delivery service is super duper efficient and easy no additional costs involved.

She has good techniques in shipping tricky items like branded shoes especially.. Wink wink

One thing to note best thing to note!!!!!
Her sensitive sir shipping is cheap and moreover she gave me like $1 discount lol. and home delivery courier service is included.. Fast and efficient not like other forwarders where they are unnecessary delay and waiting times.

I will be using her service every single time only if i have alot of things to buy but unfortunately i dont have so many things to buy from taobao.
However my future purchases will be through her!!! Happy to know you jiayi
No agent fees and she also guarantee no loss of items/parcels.

Thats why we must support her.
I used to doubt cos she claimed to be so awesome..
Not until my cousin and i used her service... Was i really amazed.
Have no idea how she can good rates but.... Well she did deliver

Last edited by qcubesg; 06-04-2016 at 10:18 PM..
qcubesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 12:37 PM   #83

misshong
my dear sweet friend whom i address as jiayi

she managed to help my cousin and i to ship some branded shoes and sensitive items when all other forwarders such as 65daigou ezbuy would reject shipping them.

Her service is good and price efficient.. Her home delivery service is super duper efficient and easy no additional costs involved.

She has good techniques in shipping tricky items like branded shoes especially.. Wink wink

One thing to note best thing to note!!!!!
Her sensitive sir shipping is cheap and moreover she gave me like $1 discount lol. and home delivery courier service is included.. Fast and efficient not like other forwarders where they are unnecessary delay and waiting times.

I will be using her service every single time only if i have alot of things to buy but unfortunately i dont have so many things to buy from taobao.
However my future purchases will be through her!!! Happy to know you jiayi
No agent fees and she also guarantee no loss of items/parcels.

Thats why we must support her.
I used to doubt cos she claimed to be so awesome..
Not until my cousin and i used her service... Was i really amazed.
Have no idea how she can good rates but.... Well she did deliver
Hi dearest @qcubesg,

Thank you very much for your support!! Appreciate that you used my 'SHIP-FOR-ME' service because I know you have better rate and benefits by making payment yourself.

To convince you to use my service, of course I must also give in so $1 discount was the best I could.

Thank you for feeling assured after using my service and I hope this can clear everyone's doubt too as I know some people may think it's too good to be true.
I do admit my shipping service price may be a tad higher than the rest, however the service, no multiply 1.1 and communication will definitely be worth it.

Once again, thank you for your support and I am definitely looking forward to deal with you again!
Old 07-04-2016, 12:40 PM   #84

KEEP A LOOKOUT

GOOD THURSDAY TO EVERYONE!!!

Tomorrow I will be sharing my April's deal, it will be too good for you not to want it!! SO DO KEEP A LOOK OUT!!!

And thank you everyone for your support, all your support have been deeply appreciate by me. Once my website is done, I would need all your help to your honest opinion, be it good or bad, all are welcome.

Have a great thursday!!!

Should you have any query, please feel free to pm me or contact me 97 53 28 78
Old 08-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #85

TGIF

TGIF EVERYONE!!!!

As promised, this is my April promotion!! Take a look at the picture!!

NO MULTIPLY 1.1, DIRECT CONTACT, FAST REPLY AND UPDATE!
WHAT ARE YOU STILL THINKING?!

Thank you for all your support!!
Old 11-04-2016, 02:16 PM   #86

BLOOP MONDAY BLOOP

Happy Monday everyone,

I must say after the promotion was launched, i have received a massive queries and orders.

Thank you so much for your support and I have to admit I do received some feedback regarding my service compare to bigger firms suchas 65DG.

Would like to thank you for supporting my business and I am sorry if our rate is slightly more expensive for normal air, however I can rest assure you that you're paying for the service too.

Definitely will give more discount as my business is still building up and one day we will definitely meet everyone's target.

Enjoy shopping and right now I am thinking of what's May Promotion already!! Any suggestion???

Thank you all!!

XOXO, MissHong
Old 22-04-2016, 03:48 PM   #87

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give a first hand review on JY's services in purchasing from taobao.

I have been through several agents over the years, including some online companies as well as a couple of forumers here in hwz. Also, i have shipped items in myself. Recently, i had to buy quite a bit of stuff from TB for my kid birthday celebration. Items were small but many. Price quotation and estimate given by JY were very prompt and clear. What's best is that she will even help you negotiate for prices and even give you the amount of savings you will gain. Order, payment and receive of items, from start to finish were very smooth. Better still, JY gives you prompt updates on the status of your goods and clarify doubts very fast. I would rather have such service than everytime have to login to website to see the status of the items and hope that everything is ok.

Overall service is excellent with a very jovial attitude towards business and customers. Result is a very happy buyer. Its in fact the first time I actually felt that my items were in good hands and definitely I will be a returning customer! To those who are looking for an agent to bring in your purchases, based on what I've experienced so far, JY will make sure you and your goods are well taken care of! =)

Looking for more hoots now!
Corsabrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 10:49 AM   #88

MOTHERS' DAY IS COMING!

Hello fellow forum mates~~

Mother's day is around the corner, have you decide what to buy for your mum??
If you have not and probably do not have time to do shopping this is why online shopping comes in usefully!!

Fret not, with so many online platform, online shopping have never been easier!!

But then again, you buy online, still need to keep track of it, very pain in the ass right?? So why not just pay 4% agent fee, to have a fuss free shopping and enjoy waiting for the item to come??

We can guarantee that our service will definitely meet your expectation!!

We are very thankful for all the support, a local business starting from scratch is never easy, but we believe our effort will be paid off some days!
Old 26-04-2016, 10:53 AM   #89

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give a first hand review on JY's services in purchasing from taobao.

I have been through several agents over the years, including some online companies as well as a couple of forumers here in hwz. Also, i have shipped items in myself. Recently, i had to buy quite a bit of stuff from TB for my kid birthday celebration. Items were small but many. Price quotation and estimate given by JY were very prompt and clear. What's best is that she will even help you negotiate for prices and even give you the amount of savings you will gain. Order, payment and receive of items, from start to finish were very smooth. Better still, JY gives you prompt updates on the status of your goods and clarify doubts very fast. I would rather have such service than everytime have to login to website to see the status of the items and hope that everything is ok.

Overall service is excellent with a very jovial attitude towards business and customers. Result is a very happy buyer. Its in fact the first time I actually felt that my items were in good hands and definitely I will be a returning customer! To those who are looking for an agent to bring in your purchases, based on what I've experienced so far, JY will make sure you and your goods are well taken care of! =)

Looking for more hoots now!
Hi Ben,

Thank you for taking your time to type this lengthy positive feedback. I really appreciate your time your effort. How can I thank you enough for using my service in the 1st place other than ensuring that your parcels reaching you safely, in good condition and also good customer service!

Definitely looking forward to bring in more goods for you, negotiate with sellers and give you the best shipping price! Once again, thank you so much!
Old 28-04-2016, 10:51 AM   #90

Good Thursday

Good morning fellow matesssss~~

1 more day to our long weekends and no monday blues!!

Just incase you guys forget what's our rate, here it is:

Air Shipping
1st Kg - $8
Subsequent KG - $5

Sensitive Air Shipping
1st Kg - $11
Subsequent KG - $8

Sea shipping
1st CBM - $120 (PROMOTION)
Subsequent CBM - $110

ALL PRICING PROVIDED ALREADY INCLUDE DELIVERY TO 1 ADDRESS!

We provide both BUY 4 ME and SHIP 4 ME!!
Do note that 4% agent fee is applicable for BUY 4 ME.
1 tracking number = $1 is applicable to the above 2 services, however it is waived off (PROMOTION)

Let's all enjoy a hassle free shopping experience! Need help? Please feel free to PM me or contact me at 97 53 28 78!

Thank you!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.