Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

insomic

Reaction score
I would avoid buying a Nesspresso machine. Their coffee is indeed better than the other capsule base machine but their machines are highly unreliable. I have a nespresso lattissima and it broke down within 2 years, (I was told that the system cannot hold the pressure) there goes a 600 (if I remember correctly) dollars and having to repair it cost me as much as another Critz. So I bought another Critz and a yr and a half later my Critz broke down also.

You can google on the "all lights blinking/flashing" problem and lotsa people have this problem worldwide.

And yes I maintain my Nesspresso and always descale when the maintainece is due, always clean the machine...etc. Terribly dissappointed with Nesspresso. But the nesspresso staff are professional and reliable, just that their machines aren't.

Last edited:

kenshinz

Reaction score
Hi unwanted, is there stock for Ristretto, Decaf Intenso and Dulsao?
Will be sending you an order for another machine and some capsules soon

sibekcheng

Reaction score
enquiry

hi,

i'm interest to get myself a machine, capsule, holder etc..
i'm completely new to nespresso and need some advice from you which should i order...

Thanks!

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cost of power $0.30 meh? 1 shot range from 17-20gm depends where one buy 340gm could cost as much as $30. 17 shots that's $1.75 per double shot.

Didn't factor in shipping cost of beans. $15 per 250g that's like $1.25 per double shot? Isn't that more costly than capsule?
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=691007447628293&set=a.295347790527596.73104.138860969509613&type=1&theater

Need to factor servicing cost too.

Edited: I drinks a double shot got confuse. My bad. Have to compare similar coffee quality too

Last edited:

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using those $20+ for 1kg local coffee beans.
Peasant class, so no choice :(

Quite ok, and roasted not too long ago, find it similar to Kazaar with nutty and woody notes.
My parent accept those flavours better. When i tune down the temp and brew, can identify those grapefruit aroma, quite pleasant.
Italian espresso standard is actually 6.5-7.5 grams, i'm using abt 9-10 grams, abt 2x cent/cup.

Tried the mentioned ikea blend too, pretty decent, a little smoother and fruity, $4.50 per 250 grams.
A little similar to Ristretto but fuller due to more coffee used.
Nespresso a box of 10 labels 50g, meaning just 5g a shot.

If you travel to JB to pump petrol often, can explore and buy from there, pretty decent prices. There's coffee roasters and plantations around and i heard they are handpicked. I heard some of the SG cafes got from them then relabel.

Also tried coffee from 40hands, highland, papal, etc.
Dark roast already have most aroma burnt out and taste about the same as the local coffee.
Those medium roast South American and Ethopian beans are a little too sour for us. Can't accept those lemony, citrusy note.
My family don't know how to appreciate. :vijayadmin:

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would avoid buying a Nesspresso machine. Their coffee is indeed better than the other capsule base machine but their machines are highly unreliable. I have a nespresso lattissima and it broke down within 2 years, (I was told that the system cannot hold the pressure) there goes a 600 (if I remember correctly) dollars and having to repair it cost me as much as another Critz. So I bought another Critz and a yr and a half later my Critz broke down also.

You can google on the "all lights blinking/flashing" problem and lotsa people have this problem worldwide.

And yes I maintain my Nesspresso and always descale when the maintainece is due, always clean the machine...etc. Terribly dissappointed with Nesspresso. But the nesspresso staff are professional and reliable, just that their machines aren't.
I have one which i bought many years ago, still working. But the coffee is running down very fast unlike before.
Think something loose somewhere. :(

Another one is like dead after 2 years :vijayadmin:

I think there's too much plastic, which probably degenerates from the heat and pressure. Applies to any coffee machines made this way.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never buy the high end nespresso machines esp those that does milk. Mine still runs and it's a 1st gen. Total I have 3 little toys to make espressos.

I own a handpresso for coffee on the go. My next machine maybe from salvatore-espresso.com. Support local biz.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.