Try Us If You Are Buying Huge Furniture, Bulky Items From China.

destinyinfaith

Reaction score
Hi. I am interesting in your service for shipping bulky items from Taobao with sea freight. Kindly PM me the pricing.

Thank you.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am interesting in your service for shipping bulky items from Taobao with sea freight. Kindly PM me the pricing.

Thank you.

The pricing is in the first page which is 93 sgd per cbm. Check your pm too.

jovin06

Reaction score
Hi, please quote shipping for 20 boxes of 38cm x 27cm x 40cm. Lead time and process. Thank you.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, please quote shipping for 20 boxes of 38cm x 27cm x 40cm. Lead time and process. Thank you.

If its normal item it will be 93 sgd plus tax as its within 1 cbm.

bearbares

Reaction score
Even things that only can be found in China local stores we can get it for you. Pm me to discuss. Thank you.

Hi I have problem sending you pm, can you pm me your details. I need to make some bulky purchases from Taobao, need help with consolidation and shipping. Thank you.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi I have problem sending you pm, can you pm me your details. I need to make some bulky purchases from Taobao, need help with consolidation and shipping. Thank you.

Hello check your pm :)

EnriqueIglesias

Reaction score
Sea ship big item

Hi bro, I'm planning to ship some big item furniture from TB need your help as abit urgent, can pm me please. Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.