Try Us If You Are Buying Huge Furniture, Bulky Items From China.

maryangyana

Reaction score
Hello I came across this thread and I'm wondering if you still do shipping from Taobao? I have a few furniture items I'd like to ship from Taobao. Btw I can't pm you, if possible, can you pm me back :) Thank you

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hello I came across this thread and I'm wondering if you still do shipping from Taobao? I have a few furniture items I'd like to ship from Taobao. Btw I can't pm you, if possible, can you pm me back :) Thank you

Check your pm :)

PsyClick

Reaction score
Looking to buy a TV console and dining table set from TB, any recommendations? Tmall or etc I am clueless. Pls pm me the rates/procedures as well Thanks

Sent from Google PIXEL using GAGT

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a TV console and dining table set from TB, any recommendations? Tmall or etc I am clueless. Pls pm me the rates/procedures as well Thanks

Sent from Google PIXEL using GAGT

Check your pm :)

spensertan

Reaction score
Suning.com Buyforme

Hey Brother, need some help to buy & ship from Suning.com. Items will need be shipped by sea.

I cannot PM you, <10 counts. You PM me? Thanks!

Haeresis

Reaction score
Hi would like to buy some bathroom fittings and furniture from taobao, please assist to pm your rate and procedure. Thank you.

niedino

Reaction score
Hi MRC, can pm me your rates and contact details? Would like to get some gymnastics equipment from TB. Am a total noob to TB.

Many thanks

Clovis

Reaction score
I interested to buy furniture from tabao, able to send me the price and steps to go about it? Thanks.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to buy some stuffs from taobao soon.. e.g small dining tables, stools and 1 TV console. Please advice procedures and rates. Thanks!

sharonniam

Reaction score
Need to buy items like dinning table, chairs etc from tabao. Please let me know the price. Thanks!

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can let me know the process of setting up an account and the ship for me procedure? Thank you

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, can let me know the process of setting up an account and the ship for me procedure? Thank you

Basically I just need your name and phone then a shipping mark will be generated to you then you can start buying. Or use our buyforme with no commission. Rate is at 4.7 we will take care of everything for you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.