www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Mobile Communication Technology (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mobile-communication-technology-9/)
-   -   Can my old sim card convert to nano sim? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mobile-communication-technology-9/can-my-old-sim-card-convert-nano-sim-6190452.html)

Honeydewz 25-01-2020 06:29 PM

Can my old sim card convert to nano sim?
 
https://i.imgur.com/0i5LGGH.jpg

stylechap 25-01-2020 06:57 PM

Just cut

Use phone torch to flash on the sim and avoid the real chip with black shadow

CPTMiller 25-01-2020 08:51 PM

This sim card very old.
Why cant you go to your isp or singtel get a replace of their 3in1 sim card???

Honeydewz 26-01-2020 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stylechap (Post 124776573)
Just cut

Use phone torch to flash on the sim and avoid the real chip with black shadow


Good idea i will try it

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPTMiller (Post 124778079)
This sim card very old.
Why cant you go to your isp or singtel get a replace of their 3in1 sim card???


Pre paid card can change? How much will it cost? Can reuse the number?

Because im not the owner of the card, the owner refuse to resign a new sim but he diedie want to use iphone...

CPTMiller 26-01-2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeydewz (Post 124781176)
Good idea i will try it




Pre paid card can change? How much will it cost? Can reuse the number?

Because im not the owner of the card, the owner refuse to resign a new sim but he diedie want to use iphone...

You need the owner to be present at telco to do it

stylechap 26-01-2020 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeydewz (Post 124781176)
Good idea i will try it




Pre paid card can change? How much will it cost? Can reuse the number?

Because im not the owner of the card, the owner refuse to resign a new sim but he diedie want to use iphone...

Singtel can pay the sim card fee and they top up in prepaid balance.
Else just port out and back(if needed)

comex_1 26-01-2020 10:25 PM

I have the same prepaid SIM card and self cut it to nano, use it in iphone without problem but it is 3G, not 4G.About 2 weeks ago, I got it changed to 4G SIM without charge at Singtel Commcentre. No phone Number change, and previous balance still there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeydewz (Post 124781176)
Good idea i will try it




Pre paid card can change? How much will it cost? Can reuse the number?

Because im not the owner of the card, the owner refuse to resign a new sim but he diedie want to use iphone...


Honeydewz 26-01-2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stylechap (Post 124794428)
Singtel can pay the sim card fee and they top up in prepaid balance.
Else just port out and back(if needed)

Quote:

Originally Posted by comex_1 (Post 124796166)
I have the same prepaid SIM card and self cut it to nano, use it in iphone without problem but it is 3G, not 4G.About 2 weeks ago, I got it changed to 4G SIM without charge at Singtel Commcentre. No phone Number change, and previous balance still there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPTMiller (Post 124789058)
You need the owner to be present at telco to do it


Singtel Shop or Exclusive Retailer :s11:

TIA

chaozhouzi 05-02-2020 02:19 PM

I went to Singtel hello shop to replace the pre paid sim card exactly a year ago. Need to "pay" for the nano sim card but the amount was credited to the pre paid balance. The old sim card is the normal size one.
Don't risk cutting it and damaging it. You can try AD to enquire


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.