Circle life Singapore's 1st MVNO

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any user of this fexi plan have tried if over 1GB will the data cut off or continue?

Next is anyone gonna tried for 3 mths data only? To see if they terminate or not.

Add on on their terms on condition of terminate line means it's gone for good. But can I like reapply for another card for the fexi plan? (Since they stated 1 SIM card for 1 IC.

Anyway just asking such qns since I'm not sure if anyone did ask the CSO on these matter as well?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes data cut off if you don't have boost.

No one knows unless 3 months are up..

Any user of this fexi plan have tried if over 1GB will the data cut off or continue?

Next is anyone gonna tried for 3 mths data only? To see if they terminate or not.

Add on on their terms on condition of terminate line means it's gone for good. But can I like reapply for another card for the fexi plan? (Since they stated 1 SIM card for 1 IC.

Anyway just asking such qns since I'm not sure if anyone did ask the CSO on these matter as well?

eawtan

Reaction score
have anyone done the speed test to compare between CL and MYR? b4 and after ?

snZpCDV.png

With $0 Circles Plan .
I have another MR speedtest on the MR thread. ...

Last edited:

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to sign up online using driver's license instead of NRIC?

Wa gd Qn but their FAQ said no driving license. No passport
I wonder if our ic r already in their sys when we updated it
Don't like that the date of issue that has so much use (reset singpass etc) is submitted too. Anyone tried watermark? R they v strict ?

Last edited:

soulblader_89

Banned
Reaction score
Guys,

I am small problem is circle life able to use DBS paylah?

I put my Circle sim card in huawei Y6, not able to run DBS paylah, keep asking me to try again later?

how come uh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.