Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M1 unlimited data plan cannot have sub line....

mySIMs plan is not applicable on mySIM³ 98 and mySIMe 118 plans.
• Share plan bundles with up to 2 mySIMs plans* at $12/mth each

so far i see only Singtel data unlimited plan can have up to 3 sub line.

SingTel Data Infinity is technically up to 50GB + main bundle at full speed, the unlimited at 1Mbps applies thereafter.

M1 mySIM Unlimited on another hand, doesn't have a cap unless the network is congested. Someone used over 100GB/mth and the throttle didn't kick in yet, at least double that of SingTel unlimited plans.

Only way is to use the MultiSIM service + Prepaid SIM, so can have "another number".

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
SingTel Data Infinity is technically up to 50GB + main bundle at full speed, the unlimited at 1Mbps applies thereafter.

M1 mySIM Unlimited on another hand, doesn't have a cap unless the network is congested. Someone used over 100GB/mth and the throttle didn't kick in yet, at least double that of SingTel unlimited plans.

Only way is to use the MultiSIM service + Prepaid SIM, so can have "another number".

is it stated where the unlimited at 1Mbps applies thereafter?

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi testerjp,

You can re-contract the SIM Only Plan once the existing contract expires.

We will also contact you when it's due for re-contract.

if contract end on 10th of the mth can i apply on the 10th or i must wait 11th?

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hahaha... now i try to use wireless.sg everywhere ..
data plan too ex le and also use fast

happyko

Reaction score
Anyone any comments on Circles Life promotional 8GB Data Plan (currently on promo till this Sun) at $28?
8GB Data, Free Caller ID, 100mins local call. If need SMS add $5. No need contract I suppose.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone any comments on Circles Life promotional 8GB Data Plan (currently on promo till this Sun) at $28?
8GB Data, Free Caller ID, 100mins local call. If need SMS add $5. No need contract I suppose.

dunno...feels normal...unless u are data hunger, can consider that circle. :o

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Looks good to me, think better than red Combo 2 plan...

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno...feels normal...unless u are data hunger, can consider that circle. :o

but once u jump to other telco you will lose out as they dont pro-rated the bill but instand u pay for the full month if you jump boat on the 1st day of the bill you pay for the full month

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but once u jump to other telco you will lose out as they dont pro-rated the bill but instand u pay for the full month if you jump boat on the 1st day of the bill you pay for the full month

because all telcos no-contract plans actually require u to subscribe for a minimum of 1 month... meaning to say if u cancel ur line within 1 month u will still pay full 1 month w/o pro-rate...

regards,
wacky

datalock

Reaction score
Does M1 still offer the mySIM $15 plan? Thought they used to have it but I don’t see it on their website anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.