Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyko

Reaction score
Hi where do you see this NTUC member promo?
Any promo code to enter when checking out the cart?

Yes. You'll have to visit M1 shop for this.
I went to re-contract last weekend for the $5 for 5GB Add-on promo.
I was expecting for a total $30~ subscription plan.
The nice guy attending to me asked if I have NTUC card under my name, so can enjoy further 10% off, additional 1GB data & free Caller ID.
End up, my 12 mths re-contract subscription is only $23~.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. You'll have to visit M1 shop for this.
I went to re-contract last weekend for the $5 for 5GB Add-on promo.
I was expecting for a total $30~ subscription plan.
The nice guy attending to me asked if I have NTUC card under my name, so can enjoy further 10% off, additional 1GB data & free Caller ID.
End up, my 12 mths re-contract subscription is only $23~.

wah sei, damn goo price, so u have total of 11gb?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's shareplus lei. http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-plans/value-added-services/call/shareplus.html

I was told can share everything. After 2-3 months then tell me cannot.

Yes i know yours is VAS SharePlus line.

With reference to your post mentioned "only allowed to share 4gb";
This means that your main line subscribed plan is based on 4GB data bundle.
If you do refer to SharePlus T&C in point 4;
"Any excess usage incurred on the main line and the dependent line beyond the total bundled units"
- as this is where the limitation of this VAS end.

Since you have a total of 21GB there are inclusive of the add-on data which may not be included in the stated T&C point 4; "data bundle" of the original postpaid plan.

With the add-on data plan then there is a need to have another VAS DataShare to share the add-on plan to your other lines within the same account.

Do note that DataShare activation is effective at the point of the start of the next billing cycle period.
And DataShare is valid for those mobile lines within the same Account of the donor line.

Therefore i suggest that is to have this VAS DataShare to share the add-on data to your other lines.

Each VAS do have its limitation as it is customize in this way.
Hence there are various VAS to suit to user own customize to maximize the usage of any excess.
So there is a need to have additional VAS to supplement &or related VAS to make full use of the excess &or add-on data, example.

Since you have the add-on data to total 21GB data then another VAS DataShare as complement to share this 21GB data to your other mobile lines within the same Account.

Sorry i did not make this clear in my previous post.

JadziaK

Reaction score
11GB yes. Wasn't expecting this. But this is really :s12: :s12::s12:
Best mobile plan offer I ever had :D
Thanks for sharing. Agree that this is by far the most value for money plan. Have used all the 3 major telcos and found M1 hotline with the best customer support. After going through the past pages, I re-contracted with M1. The M1 data passport is handy for overseas trips. Still prefer to have a physical store than those online ones like zero & circle life.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
M1 still best telco.

Thanks for sharing. Agree that this is by far the most value for money plan. Have used all the 3 major telcos and found M1 hotline with the best customer support. After going through the past pages, I re-contracted with M1. The M1 data passport is handy for overseas trips. Still prefer to have a physical store than those online ones like zero & circle life.

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad case.. I go queue up and in the end told me mines only 22 and not 24mth and cannot downgrade to 12mth contract.. almost wan to flip the finger...

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad case.. I go queue up and in the end told me mines only 22 and not 24mth and cannot downgrade to 12mth contract.. almost wan to flip the finger...

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

You flip also useless. Not like they'll do anything for you. In fact they may do something.. call security.

Simiishthis

Reaction score
Looking at a plan 50 dollars and under. Whats the best sim only plan for me? Currently a singtel user. Need caller id and ability to call overseas. Any promos nowadays?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Looking at a plan 50 dollars and under. Whats the best sim only plan for me? Currently a singtel user. Need caller id and ability to call overseas. Any promos nowadays?
Hi Simiishthis,

For your budget of $50/month, you can consider the following SIM Only Plan options:

10GB Plan for $36.05/month
30GB Plan for $46.75/month

Caller ID is chargeable at $5.35/month.

You can find out more about our SIM Only Plans in the link below:
Singtel's SIM Only Plans

ClarkKent

Reaction score
Hello there. I am looking for a sim only 12mths only Singtel/StarHub/M1 preferred.

Recalled singtel had the 6gb for $20.. Can't seems to find it now..

Any other recommendations?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello there. I am looking for a sim only 12mths only Singtel/StarHub/M1 preferred.

probably that offer have ended.

anyway if u have ntuc card can go for m1 for 11gb @23. look for previous few thread and u see it.

Shadow79

Reaction score

SingTel has 2GB extra if you port in from other telco. Their online system will reflect this automatically.

Shadow79

Reaction score
probably that offer have ended.

anyway if u have ntuc card can go for m1 for 11gb @23. look for previous few thread and u see it.

Yup, probably the best deal at the moment. Just go down to the shop with the NTUC card and they will know the deal. You can’t find this info anywhere on their website for some reason.

weeza77

Reaction score
i am currently still using the old 12GB 3G (converted free to 4G) plan from m1 at about 43SGD inclusive of caller ID. However, was thinking of taking the mysim plan (12 months contract) 15GB at 45SGD inclusive of caller ID.

But my concern is if after the 12 months, how will m1 charge. :s22:

Didn't know M1 12gb plan still exist. Was forced to give up this plan by recontracting.
How much are you paying for this plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.