Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how do you check if the unlimited weekend has been updated?

Login to My Starhub App to check your usage and would show if available.

Alternately dial *121# via phone to check on the data usage status & options.

Worst case contact hotline 1633 to ask.

Jescowalker

Reaction score
Login to My Starhub App to check your usage and would show if available.

Alternately dial *121# via phone to check on the data usage status & options.

Worst case contact hotline 1633 to ask.
iXQeUedl.png

they will update on the app
How about circles Life?
Port in get 20GB ad $18 for 12 months...
I port out of circle life to star hub cause they all treat their old customers like **** . see whatever is suitable just jump liao

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

shawnng

Reaction score
Anyone sign mysim on SingTel.
They don't give free registration anymore?
Planning to change my prepaid to line and jump out of SingTel

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone sign mysim on SingTel.
They don't give free registration anymore?
Planning to change my prepaid to line and jump out of SingTel

When you convert prepaid to postpaid there would be SIM card charges involved.
Also postpaid SIM only plan may have 1 month commitment before termination &or port out.
Please do confirm on the exact charges.

However not sure on M1 & Starhub when converting prepaid to postpaid since they are giving Free SIM card for certain plans.
May have to check before proceeding.

DriftKing

Reaction score
does anyone have any issue signing up from Starhub? It keeps loading and can't move to the next page...

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any issue signing up from Starhub? It keeps loading and can't move to the next page...

You're in the midst of Starhub Online Flash sales which will tend to be crowded and slow.

May have to wait for a longer period to proceed to next page or so; since there do have waiting list of customers going in to Online store website.

DriftKing

Reaction score
You're in the midst of Starhub Online Flash sales which will tend to be crowded and slow.

May have to wait for a longer period to proceed to next page or so; since there do have waiting list of customers going in to Online store website.

Thanks, will try again.

Anyway if I port my Singtel number (Currently it is under Company's BRN), will I get to keep my number? I manage to reach the last page before submitting, however I see there's another tel number assigned from starhub, is that correct?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, will try again.

Anyway if I port my Singtel number (Currently it is under Company's BRN), will I get to keep my number? I manage to reach the last page before submitting, however I see there's another tel number assigned from starhub, is that correct?

There will assign a temp mobile number prior to porting process for temp usage.
The porting process will start from 2300 hours and would be completed by midnight or later, depend on situation.
To understand better is to read these past posts regarding to porting.

If the attempt failed and on sign up to no contract plan, then consider doing at a later date/timing to avoid the online flash sales for handsets with discount up to $500 for CNY promotion.

SuperDecker

Reaction score
If I sign up with Singtel Sim only plan now, and port in my number at a later date (due to contract obligations), anyone knows if this is possible?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I sign up with Singtel Sim only plan now, and port in my number at a later date (due to contract obligations), anyone knows if this is possible?

Possible as to depend on Telco on porting and change of mobile number matters.

Done porting of Telco-1 (M1) mobile number to Telco-2 (Starhub, while even on contract) on several occasion.

The procedure is to do both Porting + Change of Mobile number at the same time.
Although porting is free but change of mobile number cost $32.10 (incl gst) fee.

Instead of paying for 2 subscriptions and if there is no need then you can consider terminating the existing by porting.
Do the comparison on the termination fees vs subscription till end of contract.
Sometimes termination fees which may be cheaper than standard subscription rates.

SuperDecker

Reaction score
I see. Looks like I have to check with Singtel. If there's a charge for changing mobile number and cost that much, not worth it.

Possible as to depend on Telco on porting and change of mobile number matters.

Done porting of Telco-1 (M1) mobile number to Telco-2 (Starhub, while even on contract) on several occasion.

The procedure is to do both Porting + Change of Mobile number at the same time.
Although porting is free but change of mobile number cost $32.10 (incl gst) fee.

Instead of paying for 2 subscriptions and if there is no need then you can consider terminating the existing by porting.
Do the comparison on the termination fees vs subscription till end of contract.
Sometimes termination fees which may be cheaper than standard subscription rates.

saif07

Reaction score
Can I confirm the extra 10GB offer from SH is until 1feb? I would like to port when my contract ends on 30th Jan, hopefully still available by then

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I confirm the extra 10GB offer from SH is until 1feb? I would like to port when my contract ends on 30th Jan, hopefully still available by then

Starhub mobile plan with Free 10GB & Unlimited weekend data promotion are valid to 31st Jan 2019... before 1 Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.