Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriftKing

Reaction score
New sim card is always temp number until your existing number is port over and the old sim card dies

Why don't you try and see what phone number the new sim and old sim has?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

Still the temp number and old number for the new and old sim card...

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've signed up to port from singtel to starhub sim only, was previously on Corp plan and the number was under company. Received the sim card yesterday, but how come Im still able to get signal from old card?

Still the temp number and old number for the new and old sim card...

May have to wait till tonight for the porting process.

Usually the porting process would be done during weekday from 2300 hours and not during weekend as i was told.

LexusIS

Reaction score
M1 hotline staff confirmed that recently CIS discounts started to apply for mySIMe plans as well. Only enquired for the lowest 2 plans:
10% off mySIMe 40 = $36/month for 15 GB
35% off mySIMe 70 = $45.50/month for 35 GB

Thanks for sharing bro.

Ok just recontracted my line back to m1 CIS mySIMe plan. Really worth it especially since they have the CNY phone promo. Net per month I pay below $18, after taking into account profit from sale of phone.

35gb for $18 with caller ID, roaming is good deal Lor. Only thing is 24mth contract but oh well.

Last edited:

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing bro.

Ok just recontracted my line back to m1 CIS mySIMe plan. Really worth it especially since they have the CNY phone promo. Net per month I pay below $18, after taking into account profit from sale of phone.

35gb for $18 with caller ID, roaming is good deal Lor. Only thing is 24mth contract but oh well.
Doubt will have any promo that gives so much data by the Big Three anytime soon ah.

Even TPG Youth plan gives only 1GB/day full speed (unlimited 1Mbps thereafter) at $9.90/mth, and it's definitely still far from now when TPG finally gets coverage on par with the Big Three everywhere we go.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

DriftKing

Reaction score
May have to wait till tonight for the porting process.

Usually the porting process would be done during weekday from 2300 hours and not during weekend as i was told.

All working now, as above they take working day to port.

Noob qns, do i have to keep recontract for sim only? Or it's auto renew until you cancel?

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All working now, as above they take working day to port.

Noob qns, do i have to keep recontract for sim only? Or it's auto renew until you cancel?

If you are on No Contract term then the plan continue until you decide otherwise to recontract/renew again.
But once you recontract/renew it will be according to the next/new plan you sign up/recontract to.

Even if you are on contract term (say 2-years) then after contract expired then the plan & subscription would remain same until you recontract.

Meaning the plan & subscription would stay the same as long as you do nothing.

Note that those Free items that come with the current plan will be based on the promotion T&C.
Example if given Free 10GB data for 12-months then once the plan completed 12 months the Free 10GB data would be gone.

mdax23

Reaction score
Cis is every company diff tio bo? I can't seems to find sim only plan for my company in SH & ST

Last edited:

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Cis is every company diff tio bo? I can't seems to find sim only plan for my company
M1 mysim only CIS is the same across all companies. mysim40 is 10% discount and mysim70 is 35% discount

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

AmIUpz

Reaction score
For the M1 sim only 12 month contract(20/month) , you all know if they will waive the registration fee etc and do i have to select caller id display option or is auto free included when i sign up for the 1 year plan? :s11:

Posted from PCWX using Singapore network

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
For the M1 sim only 12 month contract(20/month) , you all know if they will waive the registration fee etc and do i have to select caller id display option or is auto free included when i sign up for the 1 year plan? :s11:

Posted from PCWX using Singapore network
The registration fee is waived for new line sign up including port over. Recontracting ones I am not sure. Caller ID is free.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa lau Singtel sim plan is 6gb base +4gb for 1 year nia

If after 1 year no promotion back to 6gb like bo hua

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do all unlimited data plan still have the capped things where they will cap your data speed once you exceed certain limit?

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do all unlimited data plan still have the capped things where they will cap your data speed once you exceed certain limit?

- SingTel DataX: 50GB+base plan full speed; thereafter 1Mbps
[Bill cycle]

- SingTel Circle (Sunday free data): 10GB per day; thereafter 1Mbps
[Reset every Sunday]

- M1 mySIM 3 98 / mySIM E 118 / EMX / EMX+: 50GB full speed; thereafter 1Mbps
[Bill cycle]

- Circles.Life base plan: Base plan bundle + Bonuses + "$20 for Unlimited Data" add-on (20GB full speed data; thereafter "managed speeds").
[Bill cycle]

- StarHub Unlimited Weekend: 10GB per day; thereafter 1Mbps.
[Reset every Sat/Sun]

- TPG Unlimited XL: 2GB per day; thereafter 1Mbps
[Reset everyday]

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
Singtel promo has 20gb during cny period.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

HexenHeretic

Reaction score
Can SingTel sim only plan “re-contract” to the new SingTel sim only plan?

I think so far only starhub allows it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.