Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Looking to port out my Zero1 $19 to either starhub $25 sim only (Currently they have $120 bill rebateit seems) or circle life $28 with the bill rebate. Any suggestions? I don't want to be tied to contract.
Was told by Circles CS that $120 rebate no more. Now left with $60 rebate

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to port out my Zero1 $19 to either starhub $25 sim only (Currently they have $120 bill rebateit seems) or circle life $28 with the bill rebate. Any suggestions? I don't want to be tied to contract.

M1 is the cheapest currently. Scroll down to know more we have discussed. Unlimited weekend data 15GB data at $20/mth

tewem

Reaction score
M1 is the cheapest currently. Scroll down to know more we have discussed. Unlimited weekend data 15GB data at $20/mth

In Jan 19, if u are ntuc member, you can get extra 1gb & 10% discount on bill. So monthly bill is $18 only. No offer now!

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Trying to jump from ST to M1 too, following items are not reflected at order review:
1. $37.45 sim card fee
2. no free caller id
3. no free weekend data addon

I understand that items 2 and 3 may require me to go into m1 app and add after getting the service. But the sim card fee is really ambiguous since it states registration fee and sim card to be free for new sign ups.

Go down to M1 shop to do.

I only pay S$20. Caller ID are free, sim card are free. The CSO is real person you can ask them until you song then sign.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one considering SH plan? I am quite tempted by their rebate, but I think it is only applicable of sign up online. I intend to walk in their physical store to find out more about the sim only plan and fiber for home at the same time de lor

sp0inK

Reaction score
just ported over to circles life.. best deal imo

pe9qcYI.jpg

only thing is the $10 per month cash back is dropped to 6months instead of 12months.

KE51VxP.jpg

also got this during the sign up part.. maybe first 3 months free?

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If cash back is drop to $60 then not really worth. The $120 is more worth.

But you are not tight to any contract for CL which is another plus point.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to port out my Zero1 $19 to either starhub $25 sim only (Currently they have $120 bill rebate) or circle life $28 with the bill rebate. Any suggestions? I don't want to be tied to contract.

i am thinking of porting out ST to zero1 $9.90 (for 6mth) plan or starhub $25 (with $120 bill rebate) or M1 $20 from singtel...

my SIM only plan 12mth up liao... they offered to renew my plan with free Caller ID and 20GB data... but i cannot even use 7GB so i rather go for other benefits...

1) zero1 -> can reduce my monthly subscription to $9.90...
2) starhub -> no contract... and how does the $120 bill rebates work..? do they give u $120 upfront means u no need to pay bill for first 4+ mth...?? or every mth u get $10 (or $5) off for next 12 (or 24) mth...??
3) M1 same price as singtel.. but with M1 i looking at the 1 for 1 movie tickets on sunday...

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, if singtel sim only give free caller id, then can really consider this one. S$20 20GB, including singtel wifi, and free mins/sms.

yes they are giving free caller ID...

Maybe can also give your current telco SH a chance... haha...
Giving off $120 rebates, I think rebate u $5 every mth. Essentially only $20 /mth for the next 24mth... no contract

Not sure if existing customer can or not... but u can easily check...
http://www.starhub.com/personal/store/mobile/sim-only.html

oh... so it is $5 rebate every mth huh for 24 mth... i was hoping to be over 12mth... :/

regards,
wacky

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go down to M1 shop to do.

I only pay S$20. Caller ID are free, sim card are free. The CSO is real person you can ask them until you song then sign.

What kind of third world company is M1?
This kind of simple things cannot do online.

eesymerej

Reaction score
MY 1 for 1 Sunday to, watch one blockbuster a week and the savings pile up!

i am thinking of porting out ST to zero1 $9.90 (for 6mth) plan or starhub $25 (with $120 bill rebate) or M1 $20 from singtel...

my SIM only plan 12mth up liao... they offered to renew my plan with free Caller ID and 20GB data... but i cannot even use 7GB so i rather go for other benefits...

1) zero1 -> can reduce my monthly subscription to $9.90...
2) starhub -> no contract... and how does the $120 bill rebates work..? do they give u $120 upfront means u no need to pay bill for first 4+ mth...?? or every mth u get $10 (or $5) off for next 12 (or 24) mth...??
3) M1 same price as singtel.. but with M1 i looking at the 1 for 1 movie tickets on sunday...

regards,
wacky

sp0inK

Reaction score
If cash back is drop to $60 then not really worth. The $120 is more worth.

But you are not tight to any contract for CL which is another plus point.

Spoke with cl cso, said I will receive $120 cash back for 12months once successfully ported. Did some calculations, circleslife is approx $11 a month for the first year after cis rebate and cashback. First 4months is entirely free, other than $4 sign up fee

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Spoke with cl cso, said I will receive $120 cash back for 12months once successfully ported. Did some calculations, circleslife is approx $11 a month for the first year after cis rebate and cashback. First 4months is entirely free, other than $4 sign up fee

Ya ya. Do the math yourself and see which one more worth it and go for that one! :D

happy2day

Reaction score
What kind of third world company is M1?
This kind of simple things cannot do online.

Having a physical shop gives more assurances than those that are completely online as you can only address your issues via Live Chat or email which is much troublesome and slower response. Call them and bang table faster response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.