Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianch

Reaction score
if its autorenew or manually renewed though, the caller id is free.

Read the fine print. Telco always reserves the right to change. I don't think free cid will autorenew unless that promo is still on when your contract is up. My previous auto renew was before free cid, so i call up and was asked to recontract again during the free cid promo. So, when it comes to your expiry date and no more free cid then dont have.

I have clarified with M1. The free caller ID and roaming promotions are during the 12 months contract only. Thereafter they will be chargeable.

Below is reply from M1.

-----

We are happy to share more information about our mySIM(3) plan.

For signing-up on our mySIM(3) 12-month contract, you will be entitled to FREE Caller Number Display and Roaming Subscription for 12 months. These value added services will be chargeable at $5.35* and $10^ respectively after the 12-month promotional period.

We hope this clarifies.

* With GST
^ Not subject to GST

SibehHL

Reaction score
I have clarified with M1. The free caller ID and roaming promotions are during the 12 months contract only. Thereafter they will be chargeable.

If they start charging after 12 months, I will simply port over to another Telco.... spoilt for choices nowadays

boliao45

Reaction score
Things people will do for just $5.. I'd just rather pay than go thru the hassle to Port again. But then that's only something to start thinking after 2020.

If they start charging after 12 months, I will simply port over to another Telco.... spoilt for choices nowadays

Last edited:

Aikon

Reaction score
Things people will do for just $5.. I'd just rather pay than go thru the hassle to Port again. But then that's only something to start thinking after 2020.

60 bucks annually. I didn't have much of a hassle at all porting over from Starhub to M1 actually. About 10 mins at the M1 shop. Switch the SIM card at midnight. Saved a lot because I had a similar promotion. 900 min etc.

Porting can also be done on line.. So just switching the cards.

Last edited:

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
I called M1 a while ago and they only offer 15 GB total data (5 GB standard plus 10 GB bonus) for the 12-month contract $20/month package. But yes, free monthly caller ID, free SIM & registration one time fees

SibehHL

Reaction score

Are you a stinktel customer? They will love you...

Not sure what’s the hassle, took me 15 mins at the M1 shop on a Saturday morning.

boliao45

Reaction score
Nope, its just that I've been a CID paying customer since before the promo even started, so it's not really too difficult for me to pay it when mine expired. the free CID is just a bonus saving while it lasted.

Are you a stinktel customer? They will love you...

Not sure what’s the hassle, took me 15 mins at the M1 shop on a Saturday morning.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Which plans have cap on outgoing calls and data such that once bundle is used up, cant use anymore instead of being charged extra? Thanks.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which plans have cap on outgoing calls and data such that once bundle is used up, cant use anymore instead of being charged extra? Thanks.
gomo...

and

circles $0 Flexi plan

Sent from REDMI NOTE 19 Pro Lite Play Edition using GAGT

shawnng

Reaction score
*Data capped*
Gomo $20
Circle life $0-$28

*Boundless data*
Myrepublic $8(no more) / $35
Zero1 $13.90- $39.90
TPG $0

The 3 traffic light Telco have boundless data, it's generally more expensive thru add-on and or unlimited data plan

gong318

Reaction score
was thinking of getting m1's $20 sim only plan because of free caller ID, but is it worth the loss in connectivity compared to singtel?

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was thinking of getting m1's $20 sim only plan because of free caller ID, but is it worth the loss in connectivity compared to singtel?

why not go for GOMO then...?? with free caller ID too...

regards,
wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.