Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw I managed to collect the tpg card at shaws smoothly and fast. They only asked for my ID, didn't ask for the email with bar-code or the utility letter to prove my address. Hmmm...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they have been sending me the code for God knows how long.. probably close to a year.. and when it's used it just churn new ones..

basically if you sign up for the $28 plan and port in from another Telco, instead of $18 for 12months, you get first 3 months free and $18 for subsequent 9 months.

·*******26 GB/mo data for $18 only!*[20GB/mo forever + 6GB bonus for a year]
·*******First 3 months FREE (capped at $28/mo)*[Save $84 on your first 3 months!]
·*******$200 device discount*[Bill credits of $25 over 8 months]
·*******$34 off your registration fee*[Pay only $4 to sign up]
·*******Free incoming calls forever

nplq2vH.jpg

cS3Z0I3.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

bro, is this still avail? i have pm-ed you.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. I didn't realised then when I recontract to the new M1 plan, I need to pay subscription charge.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Redmi go tested can use TPG calls? I tried Pocophone F1 which has volte functions, but can't work...

https://www.docdroid.net/287y8gi/tpg-volte-manual-setup-for-xiaomi.pdf

Works on my pocophone. Welcome to unlimited free mobile calls.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You put the tpg simcard in slot 1 or slot 2? Did you have to do any configuration at the settings?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
You put the tpg simcard in slot 1 or slot 2? Did you have to do any configuration at the settings?

I put in slot 2, but does not matter since pocophone supports dual 4g. Follow the guide and volte option will appear in your tpg simcard settings. Enjoy!

SibehHL

Reaction score
I changed from MySIM plan (12 months contract) to SIM only plan (no contract) online but no charges for registration.

$0 under the Registration and One Time Charges section in the latest billing

Wah. I didn't realised then when I recontract to the new M1 plan, I need to pay subscription charge.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I put in slot 2, but does not matter since pocophone supports dual 4g. Follow the guide and volte option will appear in your tpg simcard settings. Enjoy!

Sweet, it working on my Redmi Note 4 mtk liao. I don't need to buy a new phone for the tpg card le.
Thank you so much again. :D
But unlimited phone calls??? I thought tpg says 20mins??? :p

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Sweet, it working on my Redmi Note 4 mtk liao. I don't need to buy a new phone for the tpg card le.
Thank you so much again. :D
But unlimited phone calls??? I thought tpg says 20mins??? :p

You are welcomed.

Mobile-to-mobile calls are unlimited. Mobile to land lines (ie, home or offices) is 20mins per mth. You can practically call your friends who has free incoming calls on their plans for whole day long liao.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Icic. Thanks for the information. Actually most people these days have mobile phone, so this is heaven send. Swee lah
And I aren't complaining about the coverage many are commenting. Come on free leh. Hehe :p

boliao45

Reaction score
Isn't this being discussed at tpg thread that the free mobile to mobile call only for within TPG network?

You are welcomed.

Mobile-to-mobile calls are unlimited. Mobile to land lines (ie, home or offices) is 20mins per mth. You can practically call your friends who has free incoming calls on their plans for whole day long liao.

Vivagirl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isn't this being discussed at tpg thread that the free mobile to mobile call only for within TPG network?
I would like to know about this too. all along been using tpg for data only as my samsung s8 dont work with it.
if really can call all other mobile service providers unlimited then i will get a cheap xiaomi phone for it.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to know about this too. all along been using tpg for data only as my samsung s8 dont work with it.
if really can call all other mobile service providers unlimited then i will get a cheap xiaomi phone for it.
I was thinking like you all too. Because the wordings in tpg agreement is pretty grey... But won't it be silly if only within tpg? When I call someone, how I know who is or isn't tpg...

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

That's initially. Seems that they had already hooked up to the other telcos.

So far I tried calling SingTel and M1 numbers. All connected. Even can call and receive calls to/from SingTel/M1 prepaid card holders.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's initially. Seems that they had already hooked up to the other telcos.

So far I tried calling SingTel and M1 numbers. All connected. Even can call and receive calls to/from SingTel/M1 prepaid card holders.
Connected, but free??? I tried to login to my account online keep error de. How to check how much call times and data used lor. The latter not important, but former is crucial for the 20mins lor. Don't have apk to monitor too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.