Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been Singtel for the past 20 years. Recently switched to starhub. Do notice the little difference in speed.. but it's ok to me.

squarepipe

Reaction score
If you know how to use tasker you can even automate it. I personally use it on my mom phone to only enable tpg data when not connected to WiFi and to auto connect to VPN on public WiFi etc.
gone are the days where android users are power users.

Now half of them can't even differentiate between WiFi and mobile data.

No wonder so many are confused with dual SIM phones :s22: unfortunately they also pay way too much for phone plan as well.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gone are the days where android users are power users.

Now half of them can't even differentiate between WiFi and mobile data.

No wonder so many are confused with dual SIM phones :s22: unfortunately they also pay way too much for phone plan as well.
result of too many fruit sheeps hopping over..
maybe they'll hop over to ark/harmonyOS after the mate30x is released.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Singtel SIM-only contract (7 GB, 150 mins, 500 SMS) is expiring in mid Oct 2019, but I did not receive this SMS. Can I recontract now to this plan or need to wait until current contract expired then can recontract? :s11:

You can try to give the number a call.

Just quote my case.

My contract supposed to expire in Dec.

Synnexo

Reaction score
My Singtel SIM-only contract (7 GB, 150 mins, 500 SMS) is expiring in mid Oct 2019, but I did not receive this SMS. Can I recontract now to this plan or need to wait until current contract expired then can recontract? :s11:

Maybe can try the link or simply call that hotline to try. Do share the outcome.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Based on my experience, don't get the Singtel Hitourist. Speeds are kinda abysmal, maxing out at about 8Mbps down and 3Mbps up. Very disappointing. Makes it hard to even use finish 100GB. I'd rather recommend M1's extreme 75 dollar SIM Only 185GB plan (30+150+5) [or 86.35 with Caller ID and Unlimited Weekend Data).

oh ya... hahaha... those 100GB tourist SIM is good idea for ppl going for reservist... :D

den get a MIFI lah... best u can even share the cost of MIFI and tourist SIM with ur reservist mates... :D

regards,
wacky

tapiocamypearl

Reaction score
Look at redone - The only condition for this free roaming trial is that customers must provide feedback to redOne on their roaming experiences, so that redONE can improve the service, it said. redONE Singapore users get up to 300 minutes of free calls and 30 SMS to other local telcos as well as all Malaysian numbers

Yihaoong

Reaction score
redONE roaming trial ($50 credit) is only for first month before they launch! They roaming is very expensive, since they don't have any package. But it's good for malaysia use only, other countries is a no no

Look at redone - The only condition for this free roaming trial is that customers must provide feedback to redOne on their roaming experiences, so that redONE can improve the service, it said. redONE Singapore users get up to 300 minutes of free calls and 30 SMS to other local telcos as well as all Malaysian numbers

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Just recontract with Singtel on the $20 for 20GB plan. Base plan is 3GB. If before contract expire and no offer taken up, it will revert back to 3GB plan.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

adrianch

Reaction score
Last edited:

adrianch

Reaction score
Just recontract with Singtel on the $20 for 20GB plan. Base plan is 3GB. If before contract expire and no offer taken up, it will revert back to 3GB plan.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Have your previous contract expired before you recontract?

Did you receive SMS offer to recontract?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Sonoda Umi

Reaction score
Anybody using grid mobile here? The $24.90 plan is quite tempting because I can also have a buddy sim for spare phone.

the reviews on their FB seems pretty bad though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.