HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Comparison of SIM only plans

Like Tree773Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2019, 09:21 AM   #5821
Arch-Supremacy Member

Currently i'm on mysim (e) 40 with m1 for my main work line.

For secondary line (personal use), i pay 12$ for mysim (s) to tap the main line data. The total usage per month is around 10-12gb for spotify and browsing mainly. Is it more worth to make this secondary line to gomo plan? Can get free caller id and faster speed with st. I feel m1 signal in my area a bit slow.
ceestudent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 09:23 AM   #5822

Singtel network will definitely give you a much needed speed bump. Go for GOMO if you are not using iMessage and are okay with no VoLTE and can put up with getting less than 30 days of validity for your 20GB for the first month. I myself use Combo XO (2018) which is similar in concept (data-wise) where data is around 1GB for 1 dollar, or 18GB for 18 dollars. Of course the XO has no free caller ID, but the perks of having add-ons are great for me.

For secondary line (personal use), i pay 12$ for mysim (s) to tap the main line data. The total usage per month is around 10-12gb for spotify and browsing mainly. Is it more worth to make this secondary line to gomo plan? Can get free caller id and faster speed with st. I feel m1 signal in my area a bit slow.
SibehHL likes this.

Last edited by galaxyuser; 20-04-2019 at 09:27 AM..
galaxyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 10:44 AM   #5823
Supremacy Member

You can convert your mysim (S) to mysim 3 20 plan to get 15GB data. Additional 5GB if you are safra member, making total 20GB. Personal line I would suggest not going gomo as there are no roaming, no iMessage activation (if you use apple smartphone), no volte, you will be charged $20 per 30days.
Jurong640 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 11:01 AM   #5824

Gomo is a prepaid service number. If you wanna port over to other telco from Gomo, its a hassle.

I'm using m1 mysim and its pretty slow in my office building. Signed a new line with Gomo and it's a big difference. It's noticeably faster in my office and other areas. If you don't mind extra $8 per month and the disadvantages, Gomo is a good value plan for strictly local use.

SuperDecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 12:21 PM   #5825
Arch-Supremacy Member

Gomo is a prepaid service number. If you wanna port over to other telco from Gomo, its a hassle.

I'm using m1 mysim and its pretty slow in my office building. Signed a new line with Gomo and it's a big difference. It's noticeably faster in my office and other areas. If you don't mind extra $8 per month and the disadvantages, Gomo is a good value plan for strictly local use.
Hi All, thanks for your reply. I'm considering to port to singtel sim only plan actually (the one with 15gb of data). Although not really value for money considering the amount of data, but at least it won't lost any feature like gomo. And my usage is way within 15gb data limit.

Will there any free caller id for 12 month sim only? I cannot find this on their website, seems like have to pay 5$ for cid. Thanks
ceestudent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 03:30 PM   #5826

If you port over, yes.

Hi All, thanks for your reply. I'm considering to port to singtel sim only plan actually (the one with 15gb of data). Although not really value for money considering the amount of data, but at least it won't lost any feature like gomo. And my usage is way within 15gb data limit.

Will there any free caller id for 12 month sim only? I cannot find this on their website, seems like have to pay 5$ for cid. Thanks
galaxyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 03:34 PM   #5827

What? If u port ur number to gomo, u cant port out anymore? Cos its prepaid service?
TehSiewDaiPeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 03:36 PM   #5828

I believe sinktel's sim only play all along bo caller id. Mine sim plan need to add caller id for $5+
TehSiewDaiPeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 06:32 PM   #5829

If you port over, yes.
Think no more already.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
Shadowz1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 07:06 PM   #5830

For StarHub free 80gb weekends, after hitting the 10gb/weekend day, does it get limited to 1mbps for the rest of the day, or can we choose to continue to have 4g speed, deducted from our data bundle?
chinnian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 09:23 PM   #5831
Master Member

For StarHub free 80gb weekends, after hitting the 10gb/weekend day, does it get limited to 1mbps for the rest of the day, or can we choose to continue to have 4g speed, deducted from our data bundle?
will be throttled

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
chinnian likes this.
Charlie_Zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 10:51 PM   #5832

Just wait lor hope singtel under pressure to give freee caller I’d
Lol

Last edited by OnePunch!!; 20-04-2019 at 10:55 PM..
OnePunch!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2019, 01:09 AM   #5833

M1 mysim20 have cis discount?
With or without contract?
How about cis discount with safra promo
shawnng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2019, 07:56 AM   #5834

M1 mysim20 have cis discount?
With or without contract?
How about cis discount with safra promo
no cis applicable.
it comes with either no contract and 12 months. the no contract does not include caller id if not wrong.
giraffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2019, 08:45 AM   #5835

Just wait lor hope singtel under pressure to give freee caller Id
Lol
Port in 12-months contract comes with free CID.
Synnexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.