Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Comparison of SIM only plans

Like Tree791Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2019, 11:42 PM   #5926

Hi jianlee,

Thanks for asking.

VoLTE is still in the works currently and we are working hard to bring that to users.

GOMO is an all-digital product by Singtel, to offer customers convenience, value and freedom. GOMO subscribers enjoy the same mobile surfing speeds and network coverage as Singtel Mobile customers.

Hope this clarifies.
Thanks for replying. Another question for Singtel or anyone who knows...

Your cso on chat said that I will lose my number if credit card payment is not successful after 14 days.

For a post-paid plan, this sounds wrong.

Surely the worst that can happen on failed payment is for GOMO to only suspend the line until the user is able to make new payment arrangement, right?
Old 03-05-2019, 10:03 AM   #5927
Supremacy Member

Lol what you need that requires the use of VPN hmm..
he need free WiFi hotspots in public places but don't wanna log-in/register to use them.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Old 03-05-2019, 09:10 PM   #5928
Featured Sponsor

Hi jianlee,

Our product teamís advice is for GOMO customers to make payment as soon as they can. If payment fails at the base planís new billing cycle, GOMO customers will then have 30 days to successfully make payment before the line is terminated.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks for replying. Another question for Singtel or anyone who knows...

Your cso on chat said that I will lose my number if credit card payment is not successful after 14 days.

For a post-paid plan, this sounds wrong.

Surely the worst that can happen on failed payment is for GOMO to only suspend the line until the user is able to make new payment arrangement, right?
jianlee likes this.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:15 PM   #5929

Chey lol ok

he need free WiFi hotspots in public places but don't wanna log-in/register to use them.

Old 05-05-2019, 09:37 PM   #5930
High Supremacy Member

i am on Starhub sim only. It would be perfect with the weekend unlimited data if not for the zero sms allocation. Banks still ask for sms to be sent for various reasons. An allocation of 25 per month would be great. Otherwise I have been comtemplating to sign up for GOMO but seems rather unstable at the moment base on the online comments.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:14 PM   #5931

i am on Starhub sim only. It would be perfect with the weekend unlimited data if not for the zero sms allocation. Banks still ask for sms to be sent for various reasons. An allocation of 25 per month would be great. Otherwise I have been comtemplating to sign up for GOMO but seems rather unstable at the moment base on the online comments.
Same thoughts here, also thinking of switching. GOMO also have double the talktime @200mins + 200sms.

If only Starhub can fine-tune their plan to 150mins with even 10sms, I think fewer will be thinking of porting over to GOMO.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:58 PM   #5932
High Supremacy Member

Same thoughts here, also thinking of switching. GOMO also have double the talktime @200mins + 200sms.

If only Starhub can fine-tune their plan to 150mins with even 10sms, I think fewer will be thinking of porting over to GOMO.
yeah man. hopefully they respond soon. So far they are the only one without ANY SMS. No one needs 100sms. 20 is more than enough per month
jianlee likes this.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:17 PM   #5933

Not a deal breaker to use giro payment to get free 100 sms. Waiting for my sim only plan to expire so I can recontract and get the free caller id they are now offering everyone
Old 05-05-2019, 11:30 PM   #5934

Not a deal breaker to use giro payment to get free 100 sms. Waiting for my sim only plan to expire so I can recontract and get the free caller id they are now offering everyone
currently thier online deal abit confusing ... sign up online get 5 dollar discount for 24months but thier 10GB free is for 12 months only ... but its a contract plan ?? dude ... wtf?
Old 06-05-2019, 12:00 AM   #5935
High Supremacy Member

currently thier online deal abit confusing ... sign up online get 5 dollar discount for 24months but thier 10GB free is for 12 months only ... but its a contract plan ?? dude ... wtf?
No contract. You can switch anytime
RouK3ziLa likes this.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:55 AM   #5936

No contract. You can switch anytime
Adding additional talk time need to pay for activation fees ?? cannot do via online portal ... only can via app thru additional optionals
Old 06-05-2019, 11:35 AM   #5937
Arch-Supremacy Member

m1 sim only need to pay for sim card ?
Old 06-05-2019, 12:49 PM   #5938

MVNO galore

https://en.ocworkbench.com/redone-se...-in-singapore/

will soon have redone, red otter oya & icymi
Old 06-05-2019, 03:34 PM   #5939

Is it confirm will get 100sms for starhub sim only plan? I saw some members not getting the free sms. can any starhub sim only plan subscriber confirm will get free 100 sms?
Old 06-05-2019, 05:25 PM   #5940
Supremacy Member

Is it confirm will get 100sms for starhub sim only plan? I saw some members not getting the free sms. can any starhub sim only plan subscriber confirm will get free 100 sms?
from my understanding all their postpaid plans eligible for the 100sms if paid using giro.. maybe except corporate phone and lines.. but my corporate line outgoing calls, SMS, data roaming all unlimited usage and not ownself pay so idk

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.