Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who got the previous plan somewhere in May must be laughing now ��

jHcrq2Q.jpg

I have 2 SIM on the $20/- plan (with free CallerID, contract ends Dec). So I won't upgrade to the $25/- plan. Instead, just top up $5 and get callerid. When the contract ends, I only have 5GB. I think I'll port one of them over to RedOne (3GB at $8/-). I still have a free Circles Life SIM. So with RedOne, I have 4GB in total.

Last edited:

squarepipe

Reaction score
I think this $7 is the $28 plan with 11.11 discount.i believe normally the $28 plan can be had for $18 when u port in.

Last time I heard, unlimited incoming call option only for $18 plan.

Posted from PCWX using HD1900

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. That's is part of the M1 broadband contract.

Just get a vivobee for $1 I think to port

Actually, the SIM is like any other SIM, given free for the Broadband contract. Didn't know about this vivobee.. may be a bit late to get it.

But if I attempt to port the 500MB SIM, and it fails, then what would happen ?

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Actually, the SIM is like any other SIM, given free for the Broadband contract. Didn't know about this vivobee.. may be a bit late to get it.

But if I attempt to port the 500MB SIM, and it fails, then what would happen ?
You will end up paying $17 for the new line. Think they will issue you a new number.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

JustDoLor

Reaction score
Haha.... I also got 1 “stuck” in the $20 plan for 12mth, should have wait longer and get the May’s $25 plan.... anyway can’t look back. Hope got better offer in future...

I have 2 SIM on the $20/- plan (with free CallerID, contract ends Dec). So I won't upgrade to the $25/- plan. Instead, just top up $5 and get callerid. When the contract ends, I only have 5GB. I think I'll port one of them over to RedOne (3GB at $8/-). I still have a free Circles Life SIM. So with RedOne, I have 4GB in total.

squarepipe

Reaction score
Moral of the story is no contract phone plans is better =:p

Haha.... I also got 1 “stuck” in the $20 plan for 12mth, should have wait longer and get the May’s $25 plan.... anyway can’t look back. Hope got better offer in future...

DMC_Coolie

Reaction score
hello guys, any comments on circles.life?

i see that today's there 11.11 special
$7 for 20gb plan

i am tempted to pay early termination fees and port over

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello guys, any comments on circles.life?

i see that today's there 11.11 special
$7 for 20gb plan

i am tempted to pay early termination fees and port over

They are using M1. If the coverage for your area is good, it's a very good deal

Posted from PCWX using HD1900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.