Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/circleslife-gives-refund-after-stomper-finds-out-he-was-enrolled-in-unnecessary-add

Circles life users beware.
thanks for the heads up. I immediately disabled the unlimited data when my number was ported in/activated.

my6600

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up. I immediately disabled the unlimited data when my number was ported in/activated.

does it show "it is free until .... ". like this meaning there is a first month free rite? can cancel anytime before the date.
mceclip0.png

my port-in request is approved by starhub already. received sms from 1627.

today 11pm will be ported over to CL. :D

hope i won't vormit blood for its m1 network coverage and speed.

Last edited:

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does it show "it is free until .... ". like this meaning there is a first month free rite? can cancel anytime before the date.

mceclip0.png

my port-in request is approved by starhub already. received sms from 1627.

today 11pm will be ported over to CL.

:D

hope i won't vormit blood for its m1 network coverage and speed.

Wah free unlimited data until next year?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got link of CIS plan for m1?

https://www.m1.com.sg/business/products/mobile/corporate-individual-cori

Take note different companies may have different benefits. So you need to check with your company.

https://www.m1.com.sg/Business/Support/FAQ/cori-faq

1) What are the benefits of M1 Corporate Individual Scheme?

You will enjoy:
Special corporate subscription rate (subject to renewal).
Free subscription for selected value-added services (subject to renewal).
Waiver of SIM card and Registration charges for new line (worth $48.15).

2) Can I choose to subscribe to a plan without the purchase of a mobile phone?

Yes, you can. You can sign up for a SIM card only. A 1-month service commitment contract applies (not applicable to mySIMe plans).

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
So applied circles life on 11.11.Got the sim card today.

But do they really need to send me 3 emails 3 sms yesterday and 3 emails 3 sms today to keep reminding me on this?!

Last edited:

my6600

Reaction score
So applied circles life on 11.11.Got the sim card today.

But do they really need to send me 3 emails 3 sms yesterday and 3 emails 3 sms today to keep reminding me on this?!

no issue what. keep you on the loop. :D

better than no update.

kingsen

Reaction score
Is gomo good? Just went to tech show.. Grid booth totally no customers lol. Not sure to take M1 cis or gomo.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is gomo good? Just went to tech show.. Grid booth totally no customers lol. Not sure to take M1 cis or gomo.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT
Using gomo for 1.5mths no issue.
4g+ most of time.calls also no issue.

bornerwave

Master Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if switching from singtel to gomo for 1 month and then switching from gomo back to singtel will be counted as new port-in? They freaking do not cherish existing customers... New port-in customers getting better deals than existing customers

I know gomo is a startup spinoff from singtel... thats why I am asking... money either way still go to them.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
unfortunately that's how it is in the local telco scene. they're just trying to grab each other's customers. but they find no value in retaining their own. :(

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if switching from singtel to gomo for 1 month and then switching from gomo back to singtel will be counted as new port-in? They freaking do not cherish existing customers... New port-in customers getting better deals than existing customers

I know gomo is a startup spinoff from singtel... thats why I am asking... money either way still go to them.
I thought the benefit of new singtel sim only now is more free month of caller id? Any other benefit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.