HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Comparison of SIM only plans

Like Tree634Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2019, 11:39 PM   #6496
Arch-Supremacy Member

Icic. Thanks for the information. Actually most people these days have mobile phone, so this is heaven send. Swee lah
And I aren't complaining about the coverage many are commenting. Come on free leh. Hehe :p

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
kazuki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 08:45 AM   #6497

Isn't this being discussed at tpg thread that the free mobile to mobile call only for within TPG network?

You are welcomed.

Mobile-to-mobile calls are unlimited. Mobile to land lines (ie, home or offices) is 20mins per mth. You can practically call your friends who has free incoming calls on their plans for whole day long liao.
boliao45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:15 AM   #6498

I do online and picked up at shop its free

Did you do it online or at shop ? It says on website, online promotion "free registration"
feigningfancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:47 AM   #6499
Supremacy Member

Isn't this being discussed at tpg thread that the free mobile to mobile call only for within TPG network?
I would like to know about this too. all along been using tpg for data only as my samsung s8 dont work with it.
if really can call all other mobile service providers unlimited then i will get a cheap xiaomi phone for it.
Vivagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 11:51 AM   #6500
Arch-Supremacy Member

I would like to know about this too. all along been using tpg for data only as my samsung s8 dont work with it.
if really can call all other mobile service providers unlimited then i will get a cheap xiaomi phone for it.
I was thinking like you all too. Because the wordings in tpg agreement is pretty grey... But won't it be silly if only within tpg? When I call someone, how I know who is or isn't tpg...

Old 26-06-2019, 01:00 PM   #6501

That's initially. Seems that they had already hooked up to the other telcos.

So far I tried calling SingTel and M1 numbers. All connected. Even can call and receive calls to/from SingTel/M1 prepaid card holders.
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #6502
Arch-Supremacy Member

That's initially. Seems that they had already hooked up to the other telcos.

So far I tried calling SingTel and M1 numbers. All connected. Even can call and receive calls to/from SingTel/M1 prepaid card holders.
Connected, but free??? I tried to login to my account online keep error de. How to check how much call times and data used lor. The latter not important, but former is crucial for the 20mins lor. Don't have apk to monitor too

Old 26-06-2019, 01:07 PM   #6503

No contract. I just switched to this . 👌
Caller ID included

Hi just to check, is the $25 nett or it's excluding the 7% GST?
ray12323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 01:08 PM   #6504

Connected, but free??? I tried to login to my account online keep error de. How to check how much call times and data used lor. The latter not important, but former is crucial for the 20mins lor. Don't have apk to monitor too

Yep. Free on our side. But your friend must pay of course if they don't have free incoming call.

The 20mins landline is simple. Once you used up the monthly quota, it simply cannot connect to landlines anymore until next mth.

Certain special numbers also cannot connect. Like I tried to use TPG to call M1's customer service number 1627, cannot connect. Not sure abt 1800-x numbers also.

Their portal is still haywire. Even if you login also cannot check usage. Just keep refreshing and keep trying to login.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:11 PM   #6505
Arch-Supremacy Member

The best joke I text them asking how to track, they say will send us notification after exceeded. I facepalm asked back shouldn't it be before it hits limit. The CSO say will forward my feedback for management to review.
WTH.. haha

Old 26-06-2019, 01:14 PM   #6506

The best joke I text them asking how to track, they say will send us notification after exceeded. I facepalm asked back shouldn't it be before it hits limit. The CSO say will forward my feedback for management to review.
WTH.. haha

Lol. Yeah. Tracking is to prevent exceeding.

Its ok lah. The more they fumble, the longer is the trial (although its stated until Dec 2019. Maybe they will extend :p).
Old 26-06-2019, 05:54 PM   #6507

hello, is anyone using the new m1 30gb for $25 plan?

i jus switched over from singtel 3g but the dl/ul speed seems like the same to me. is it due to the weak signal? havent seen a full signal bar so far
UVERtainment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 08:17 PM   #6508
Master Member

bro, is this still avail? i have pm-ed you.
paiseh I replied to your pm already..

Final few days to sign up for this CIS promo.
PM me for the CIS code if you are interested to sign up for it.
All new sign ups will get the first three months free.

$10 off the monthly $28 subscription for subsequent 9 months if you port in from other telco during sign up.

additional 6gb data per month for first 12 months.
incoming calls are free perpetually.
registration fees is $4.

I'm not earning any referral incentives by sharing this to all as this is a CIS code and not personal account referral code.

By sharing this for no personal benefits and you still reply me asking me to take the initiative to PM you for the CIS code, then you can slowly wait till the durians drop down from your room ceiling.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Charlie_Zhan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 08:41 AM   #6509

Price quoted w GST
It’s contact free, free to jump ship n FOC 1 month subscription 👍

Hi just to check, is the $25 nett or it's excluding the 7% GST?
cal3135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 09:38 AM   #6510

paiseh I replied to your pm already..

Final few days to sign up for this CIS promo.
PM me for the CIS code if you are interested to sign up for it.
All new sign ups will get the first three months free.

$10 off the monthly $28 subscription for subsequent 9 months if you port in from other telco during sign up.

additional 6gb data per month for first 12 months.
incoming calls are free perpetually.
registration fees is $4.

I'm not earning any referral incentives by sharing this to all as this is a CIS code and not personal account referral code.

By sharing this for no personal benefits and you still reply me asking me to take the initiative to PM you for the CIS code, then you can slowly wait till the durians drop down from your room ceiling.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
PM sent. Tks.

Last edited by o2atom; 27-06-2019 at 10:17 AM..
o2atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.